[JFL] Stacy went too far

DarknLost

DarknLost

S̴̢̧̱̪͈͈̻͓̪̭̣̫͎͖̤̤̩̟̳̹͈̩̬̟̩̪̱̰̠͉͖̲̞̳̳̄͛̆̅͊̀͊̚̕͜͝͝͝
So today when I was in school and it was almost the end of the break time,I just stepped in the classroom and started hearing the stacy of my class discussing with her friends what they love to see on a guy’s face and body.
For example they mentioned hollow cheeks and collar bones that pop out (another motivation for bloatcels to lose weight ASAP),and then stacy just started bragging about how super cute and hot this guy is she just got to know not a long ago. Now ofc there was nothing wrong with this,just a regular case of stacy openly talking about how gl this and that guy is.
But after a while,she just went so far that she started screaming loudly things like that she would even die for him,and wants to live out her whole life with him,like she had an orgasm or some shit...
My uglyass was just sitting there,and rotting,drowning in blackpill,hoping she will finally shut the fuck up already..
Right then,something amazing just happened.
I realized I wasn’t the only one that was sick of her shit,because believe it or not,one girl just stood up and told her: “It’s so fucking pathetic that you would give yourself to someone that much,just because of looks.” :lul:
Then also all the other normies,even some cucks started calling her a fool and a stupid bitch for falling for looks that much,to the point she got quiet and sad.

Justice finally happened boyos

• +1
Reactions: Insomniac, dodt, ZyzzReincarnate and 1 other person
So today when I was in school and it was almost the end of the break time,I just stepped in the classroom and started hearing the stacy of my class discussing with her friends what they love to see on a guy’s face and body.
For example they mentioned hollow cheeks and collar bones that pop out (another motivation for bloatcels to lose weight ASAP),and then stacy just started bragging about how super cute and hot this guy is she just got to know not a long ago. Now ofc there was nothing wrong with this,just a regular case of stacy openly talking about how gl this and that guy is.
But after a while,she just went so far that she started screaming loudly things like that she would even die for him,and wants to live out her whole life with him,like she had an orgasm or some shit...
My uglyass was just sitting there,and rotting,drowning in blackpill,hoping she will finally shut the fuck up already..
Right then,something amazing just happened.
I realized I wasn’t the only one that was sick of her shit,because believe it or not,one girl just stood up and told her: “It’s so fucking pathetic that you would give yourself to someone that much,just because of looks.” :lul:
Than also all the other normies,even some cucks started calling her a fool and a stupid bitch for falling for looks that much,to the point she got quiet and sad.

Justice happened boyos
Inceldom and blackpill is spreading boys

They hated her because she spoke aloud what everybody thought.
Like every Italian ruler was butthurt about Machiavelli writing the shit down, they got so butthurt they forced the meme that he created this mindset, coining the term machiavellian.

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel and Blitz
people getting mad at her are just jealous of the guy she is talking about, it's not real blackpilled thinking at all

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel
didn't read a single word

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, Autist and Deleted member 483
and thats why foids lie and virtue signal, to avoid social stigma

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost
Truth is hated in our society.

• +1
Reactions: DarknLost
Justice lmao

She's still a Stacy, you're still posting here

keep coping. u read every single word dog
jfl @thinking i even glanced at ops post, keep coping you self hating gyno ridden submissive loser. I live rent free in your head gaydog

• +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, dodt and Deleted member 483
one girl just stood up and told her: “It’s so fucking pathetic that you would give yourself to someone that much,just because of looks.” :lul:
And then when the bell rang she met up with Chad in the hallway

images

• JFL
Reactions: Autist
The other girl was just jealous tbh,

And that's so typical of cucks,they all just wait quietly until its acceptable to disagree with a female.

• +1
The other girl was just jealous tbh,

And that's so typical of cucks,they all just wait quietly until its acceptable to disagree with a female.
Bro do u want me to tag you in my upcoming chadfish megathread?

Tag me bro

• +1
Bro do u want me to tag you in my upcoming chadfish megathread?
Was gonna ask,but I read every thread any way so it's not like I won't see it either way.

• +1