JFL @ the soys in the comments.

Deleted member 4612

Deleted member 4612

mentally crippled by lonely teen years

This dude said what everyone else was too afraid to say and people are calling him a "pedo" for involuntary attraction, even though it's not his preference or exclusive attraction. Which is what pedophilia actually is.

relevant threads:
https://incels.is/threads/netflixs-...rage-over-child-teenage-fetishization.241353/
https://incels.is/threads/everyone-...doing-much-more-degenerate-things-irl.241102/

Normies are just whiteknights tbh, most girls are pubescent at that age anyway and fully aware of what they are doing. it's really hebephilia, although it isn't even that either, since it's probably not attraction to that age either.

Note: I didn't actually watch this movie so I really don't have much of an opinion in terms of the contents of it.

inb4 the agecucks and their mental gymnastics and pseudo definitions

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Lolcel, Deleted member 4645, PYT and 6 others
Jfl at soys

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612
Timestamp for the review?

• +1
They're too young doe :feelsmega:. Over 15 is decent age cut off IMO
giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7521 and NarcyChadlite
Pinkwell looking at 11yos: Kinks me :p 😏

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: goat2x, BASEDZAHEER and Deleted member 4612
You go from crying about the womens sexual liberation movement in one thread.....

...to talking about how its all good for children to do shit like this even though you would protecr your own daughter from doing it.

Pick one.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9090, Lolcel, Flowey and 5 others
Timestamp for the review?
the whole thing is the review.

the funny thing is that the reason people are so grossed out is becuase of the way the guy looks. imagine if the guy who was giving the speech looked like this:

wouldn't be so weird now would it.

• +1
Reactions: Lux
You go from crying about the womens sexual liberation movement in one thread.....

...to talking about how its all good for children to do shit like this even though you would protecr your own daughter from doing it.

Pick one.
jfl you act like they are two different things.

women's sexual liberation originates because the age of consent was raised. in the past, women were married off at a younger age so they couldn't sleep around. by raising the age of consent, they couldn't get married young and had to spend their pubescent years fornicating to satisfy their urges

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 4645 and NarcyChadlite
  • +1
Reactions: Patrick Baitman
the whole thing is the review.

the funny thing is that the reason people are so grossed out is becuase of the way the guy looks. imagine if the guy who was giving the speech looked like this:
View attachment 666417

wouldn't be so weird now would it.
Meant the shit he said that got people mad.

btw it's 8:36 for anyone wondering

• +1

women's sexual liberation originates because the age of consent was raised. in the past, women were married off at a younger age so they couldn't sleep around. by raising the age of consent, they couldn't get married young and had to spend their pubescent years fornicating to satisfy their urges

Dude... idk bout all that but its a fact that women sleep around more in cultures where its okay for them to do so...

Im too busy to interpret this shit but... young girls having sex = bad.

Its so bad that normies are doing society a solid by calling ppl pedos. Imagine if it was your retarted 12 year old daughter. Youd slap the shit out of her hours on end

Last edited:

• JFL
Reactions: NarcyChadlite and Deleted member 4612
Meant the shit he said that got people mad.

btw it's 8:36 for anyone wondering
if they were wearing booty shorts like lots of 11 year olds most men would find it hot
Dude... idk bout all that but its a fact that women sleep around more in cultures where its okay for them to do so...

Im too busy to interpret this shit but... young girls having sex = bad
young girls should only have sex within marriage

• +1
Reactions: NarcyChadlite
  • +1
It's just my subjective opinion. Mentally and physically 15 year olds are grown ups
@Bronze8 said mentally they are grown ups at 11:

although boys and girls hit puberty at different ages, that's another thing to consider. too bad we live in a society of "gender equality" where we can't acknowledge the differences

• +1
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Patrick Baitman
View attachment 666430

although boys and girls hit puberty at different ages, that's another thing to consider. too bad we live in a society of "gender equality" where we can't acknowledge the differences
I was talking from puberty perspective. By 15/16, almost everyone is done with puberty.

• +1
I was talking from puberty perspective. By 15/16, almost everyone is done with puberty.
i see

the thing is that if they aren't married off they are gonna end up fornicating.

marrying girls off younger is a safer bet.

• +1
View attachment 666430

To clarify not saying they're fully developed adults. Just saying that the final stage of cognitive development coincides with puberty. Gotta give me credit for bringing up Piaget's stages of psychological development.

• +1
To clarify not saying they're fully developed adults. Just saying that the final stage of cognitive development coincides with puberty. Gotta give me credit for bringing up Piaget's stages of psychological development.
true, good point. maybe not grown ups per say. truthfully the definition of grown ups has changed over time and cultures. 11 seems a tad young though, although i'm not sure if it's 100% a "child" either at that point.

• +1
Ever since you posted the thread that having sex with 11-year-olds is ok because they understand something bad may happen, I have been wanting to beat up my family and friends who get mad at pedos.

• +1
Reactions: maxmendietta
Ever since you posted the thread that having sex with 11-year-olds is ok because they understand something bad may happen, I have been wanting to beat up my family and friends who get mad at pedos.
i can't tell if this is sarcastic or not

which thread of mine?

i can't tell if this is sarcastic or not

which thread of mine?
I dont remember. Was it u the one who got temp banned for pedophilia? Cuz I remembered it was u. U said 11-year-olds can understand concepts like sex already by that time.

I dont remember. Was it u the one who got temp banned for pedophilia? Cuz I remembered it was u. U said 11-year-olds can understand concepts like sex already by that time.
i got temp banned in a thread posted by someone else, where a jb was being beaten up.

there was probably another thread you're referring to.

View attachment 666430

JFL at modern scientists pretending they know the first thing about the human brain. We don’t even know how the brain of a worm works to control its movements, we’re miles behind understanding at what point full cognitive development is finished

• +1
Reactions: maxmendietta
i got temp banned in a thread posted by someone else, where a jb was being beaten up.

Yeah i think its u. U have multiple threads of defending pedos so I am sure it is you.

JFL at modern scientists pretending they know the first thing about the human brain. We don’t even know how the brain of a worm works to control its movements, we’re miles behind understanding at what point full cognitive development is finished
true, those say 11 and others say 25. i'd say the age of consent should be somewhere between 12 and 15 ish

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Looks234 and Deleted member 2012
true, those say 11 and others say 25. i'd say the age of consent should be somewhere between 12 and 15 ish
In my country it’s 14, I think it’s the right one, even though many girls start experimenting before that age, the majority doesn’t. And there needs to be a specific number to make a Law.

• +1
In my country it’s 14, I think it’s the right one, even though many girls start experimenting before that age, the majority doesn’t. And there needs to be a specific number to make a Law.
most girls are still virgins at 14? which country?

my state in the US is 16. its not as bad as 17 or 18 but honestly even that is a little high IMO. highest should be 15.

I didn't actually watch this movie so I really don't have much of an opinion in terms of the contents of it.
You made several threads about the movie, feels so strongly about defending it, but still haven’t seen it? Why?

I have seen it, the plot is pretty boring and it ends rather abruptly. The dance scenes are alright but the white girls are always sidelined and the black girls that I’m not attracted to are always on the headline. So not even the dance scenes were that enjoyable.

Pretty shit movie if you ask me, coming from a Blackpilled guy who doesn’t give a shit about virtue signaling and the “sexualizing young girls” part.

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9391 and Deleted member 4612
most girls are still virgins at 14? which country?
Brazil, most girls start kissing at 11-12, but they don’t start getting sexual until 13-14, most not until 14.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9391 and Deleted member 4612

nvm it wasnt you. It was bronze8 he was the one that made the based thread on pedophilia.

• +1
nvm it wasnt you. It was bronze8 he was the one that made the based thread on pedophilia.
it's not even pedophilia. 11-14 is hebephilia range, and hebephilia is primary or exclusive attraction anyway

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6723

This dude said what everyone else was too afraid to say and people are calling him a "pedo" for involuntary attraction, even though it's not his preference or exclusive attraction. Which is what pedophilia actually is.

relevant threads:
https://incels.is/threads/netflixs-...rage-over-child-teenage-fetishization.241353/
https://incels.is/threads/everyone-...doing-much-more-degenerate-things-irl.241102/

Normies are just whiteknights tbh, most girls are pubescent at that age anyway and fully aware of what they are doing. it's really hebephilia, although it isn't even that either, since it's probably not attraction to that age either.

Note: I didn't actually watch this movie so I really don't have much of an opinion in terms of the contents of it.

inb4 the agecucks and their mental gymnastics and pseudo definitions

that indian has balls for saying that shit tbh. social suicide

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and Deleted member 2012
social suicide
Indeed.
And to avail, you won’t change normies virtue signaling hive mind either way. There’s nothing to gain by saying that.

• Hmm...
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9391 and PYT
I just assumed all these threads were by you jfl
View attachment 666468
haha, i understand. I do make a decent amount of JB posts so I can understand the confusion
that indian has balls for saying that shit tbh. social suicide
big balls tbh
Indeed.
And to avail, you won’t change normies virtue signaling hive mind either way. There’s nothing to gain by saying that.
true tbh

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: PYT and Deleted member 2012
Soys really try to gaslight guys into thinking finding a fully developed prime 16 year old with glowing skin attractive is equivalent to wanting to fuck a goddamn toddler, what the actual fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4612 and BASEDZAHEER

High iq

Just looked at the comments. Can say I want to go ER on them no doubt.

• +1