jfl this 18 year old gets his life ruined for trying to hook up with a 14 year old jb

G

Gosick

Kraken

4:10

i didnt even know that was illegal tbh, alot of ppl date frashmans as seniors anyway

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2205, Deleted member 1464 and 11 others
if he was 17 nobody would bat an eye but because he's 18 he's a creep

jfl at this world

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 24347, Deleted member 6401, Amnesia and 33 others
Can't Date JB's Fuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, didntreadlol and 1 other person

jfl at this world
yep

sjws like this dude are huge pieces of shit, they just want power over other ppl and enjoy seeing there fear etc. thye dont even care about keeping ppl safe or w.e

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, IndianJock, OOGABOOGA and 6 others
In brazil nobody would give a shit

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1464, MusicMaxxingMidget and 2 others

jfl at this world
jfl at the anglophone world*

fixed for you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, Chadelite and 2 others
Fucking comical, cucked america bitches.
???????????
18 and 14 its a fucking 4 year difference, thats fucking nothing dude.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 2205, Golang and 4 others
Only cus he's a curry

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, MusicMaxxingMidget and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
the guy that caught him bro... what a fucking cuck

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1464, Deleted member 4671 and 2 others
CUCK AMERICA CUCK AMERICA CUCK AMERICA CUCK AMERICA CUCK AMERICA CUCK AMERICA CUCK AMERICA

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1464, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
CUCK AMERICA CUCK AMERICA CUCK AMERICA CUCK AMERICA CUCK AMERICA CUCK AMERICA CUCK AMERICA
it's like this in every english speaking country

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, MusicMaxxingMidget and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Fucking comical, cucked america bitches.
???????????
18 and 14 its a fucking 4 year difference, thats fucking nothing dude.
1 year is a lot, cant imagine foid my age dating guy 2 years older than her, i cant imagine that

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
So basically he was not even a full year away from being spared from global humiliation by some weirdo with a camera.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Deleted member 1464, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and 1 other person
If you're ready to break the law, you should be ready to face the consequences.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, sloopnoob, Deleted member 4671 and 2 others
he folded under pressure , i wouldnt have stood there getting lectured fuck thatbro
Only cus he's a curry
bro hes mexican
yep

sjws like this dude are huge pieces of shit, they just want power over other ppl and enjoy seeing there fear etc. thye dont even care about keeping ppl safe or w.e
yeah, the only way you win over these people is to play by your own rules, they wont be reasonable or empathetic so you have no reason to be, im high inhib so i wouldnt even be caught in the first place without a smoke bomb

but i see the only way to leave in this situation with any reputation left is to just completely hold frame, never apologize if you dont believe youre in the wrong

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, IndianJock, Deleted member 4671 and 1 other person
the guy that caught him bro... what a fucking cuck
He is gonna get so much pussy for doing that tho. 1000s of women are wet behind their screens seeing this. :feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, ChaddeusPeuterschmit, DutchPrettyBoy and 1 other person
jfl what the fuck? freshman sluts always date 12th graders

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Golang, Deleted member 1464 and 2 others
lol imagine picking on some high school aged kid becauses he wanted to fuck another high school aged kid

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401, Golang, Deleted member 4671 and 3 others
he's ugly and low iq, so it's ok to pick on him. just lol if you think chad would ever fall for this or be unsuccessful in fucking 12 year old thots

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2607 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Uhhhh lol

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
O P E N     C L O T H

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464 and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
Why would an 18 year old man even want to hook up with a 14 year old though? She hasn’t finished puberty what the fuck.

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel and ChaddeusPeuterschmit
  • +1
Reactions: Introvertednarc

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Introvertednarc
i would've punhced the faggot in his face and then shit on him

• +1
Reactions: Ritalincel
the guy behind camears voice annoys me so much i want to stomp his face it is the most infuriating voice ive ever heard

• +1
Reactions: karbo and IndianJock
If you're ready to break the law, you should be ready to face the consequences.

I used to date a 17yr old girl as a 21yr old nobody bats an eye unless youre subhuman

• +1
Reactions: IndianJock
He is gonna get so much pussy for doing that tho. 1000s of women are wet behind their screens seeing this. :feelsuhh:
It is not always about sexual interests, you donkey.

However, pedophilia hunting is indeed a highly abused act by people who want to elevate their social status somehow, often times a cope even.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: IndianJock, Deleted member 1464 and .👽.

i didnt even know that was illegal tbh, alot of ppl date frashmans as seniors anyway

Jfl he could easily beat up both and destroy the evidence

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
I used to date a 17yr old girl as a 21yr old nobody bats an eye unless youre subhuman
Yeah, and I'm dating a 16 year old as 19. It's not quite the same, though. Difference between average 17 year old and average 14 year old is massive.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401
Yeah, and I'm dating a 16 year old as 19. It's not quite the same, though. Difference between average 17 year old and average 14 year old is massive.

Based profile pic

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and BigBiceps

O P E N     C L O T H

• +1

• +1
Some guy fucked an 11yo in France and got away with it.

Can an 11-year-old child freely consent to sexual intercourse with a 28-year-old man? The question is at the heart of the trial, which opened behind closed doors on Tuesday 13 February at the Pontoise criminal court. Late in the afternoon, the court asked the public prosecutor's office to reclassify the facts as rape. The court declared itself incompetent and adjourned the trial.

• +1
JFL WTF IS THIS? 18 and 14 is so normal in Germany.
Cuck Merica at it again.
What is this fucking cuck behind the camera acting like a hero?HE SAVED THIS GIRL FROM BEING FUCKED BY A 18 YEAR OLD.
WELL GREAT NOW SHE GETS FUCKED BY A 17 YEAR OLD WHAT A DIFFERRENCE .DAMN
In germany it doesnt fucking matter.
BY LAW YOU CAN FUCK 14 year olds AT ANY AGE IF SHE ACCEPTS IT.
WHAT A GREAT COUNTRY🇩🇪

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6401 and Deleted member 1089

jfl dude took the vid down cus he got alot of critism for ruining a 18 year olds life

he told the 18 yr old to do some gay community service to remove the vid in excahnge

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2205
JFL WTF IS THIS? 18 and 14 is so normal in Germany.
Cuck Merica at it again.
What is this fucking cuck behind the camera acting like a hero?HE SAVED THIS GIRL FROM BEING FUCKED BY A 18 YEAR OLD.
WELL GREAT NOW SHE GETS FUCKED BY A 17 YEAR OLD WHAT A DIFFERRENCE .DAMN
In germany it doesnt fucking matter.
BY LAW YOU CAN FUCK 14 year olds AT ANY AGE IF SHE ACCEPTS IT.
WHAT A GREAT COUNTRY🇩🇪

Yes cuck cuck cuck america,
I know like 4 people who are 20 years old together with 15 year olds.

• +1
gay

• +1

null
If the owner of this video has granted you access, please sign in.

Attachments

• 1586332686145.png
    1586332686145.png
    1.2 KB · Views: 1
  • +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back