Join my new discord SEAMax Server (Locationmaxxer GTFIH)

D

Deleted member 20148

Bronze
Hey guys,
send me a message if you want to join my SEAMax Discord Server. I will fly to SEA soon with some friends
and I am looking for discussion about EA or SEAMaxxing. I would love to share expieriences about the different countries, strategies and travelling in general.

I am 26 yo and from Cuckmany

@Predeterminism @itsOVER @AlexBrown84 @Wallenberg @8PSLcel

Last edited:
Sign me up

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and Deleted member 20148
kommst du aus der Schweiz bro? @SwissArms

• Ugh..
Reactions: stevielake
I’m going SEA q4 this year. Lmk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20148
Hey guys,
send me a message if you want to join my SEAMax Discord Server. I will fly to SEA soon with some friends
and I am looking for discussion about EA or SEAMaxxing. I would love to share expieriences about the different countries, strategies and travelling in general.

Only 2 people you @ have actually location maxxed

Me and the 🐐

And discord is bad platform to talk about it. Hard to keep flow of chat.

That’s why I’ll just make a forum for it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20618 and Deleted member 20148
Hey guys,

You should probably go by yourself and make friends with other expats once you arrive. If you commit to moving to another country together with a bunch of friends who are just as green as you are you're setting yourself up to go broke a lot quicker than you would otherwise. Your learning curve will be a lot slower as well. I'd never advise traveling with friends other than short term vacations. It always ends up costing you more time and money.

• +1
You should probably go by yourself and make friends with other expats once you arrive. If you commit to moving to another country together with a bunch of friends who are just as green as you are you're setting yourself up to go broke a lot quicker than you would otherwise. Your learning curve will be a lot slower as well. I'd never advise traveling with friends other than short term vacations. It always ends up costing you more time and money.
I hate seeing other foreigners when I go to country

Most of them are weird and hippie losers

Dude, it's a phase. You can't be like that. Some of them are trash but a lot can be worth getting to know. Don't think you're more savy or have more of a right to be there than another random foreigner you see walking down the street. You don't have to strike up a conversation but at least give them a nod as you pass by. No matter what you'll always be closer to them than any of the locals, and don't ever forget it.

Same tbh.

White tourists are by far the worst.

• +1

send me the link of your seamax forum... seamax.org ? @AlexBrown84

I cant seamaxx I'm curry but i wanna join anyways so i can fap to your stories

• JFL
And discord is bad platform to talk about it. Hard to keep flow of chat.

That’s why I’ll just make a forum for it
Tell me when u make the forum 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥
DA77FABB 4F4A 4D90 B8FD D2819BB2D3EF

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 20148 and AlexBrown84

Users who are viewing this thread

Back