Joker

currylightskin

currylightskin

Yakhiiiiiiii 😹😹😹😹🤙🤙🤙🤙💦
i honestly believe the joker is the greatest villain of all time. let me use tdk joker since everyone is so familiar with that version of the character. when writing antagonists the character must be exceptionally good at attacking the hero’s greatest weakness. batman uses his strength and intelligence as strengths. but we saw by watching the movie that joker is smarter and always one upping batman in situations, and when batman starts to punch and beat the joker during the interrogation scene we see that joker is laughing and also say “You have nothing, Nothing to threaten me with,Nothing to do with all your strength.” joker turns batman strengths into weakness. the joker doesn't fear death, joker wanted batman to kill him multiple times during the movies.

the joker does more chaos which starts to reveal that batman moral code is simply a weakness. the only way to stop the joker is to kill him something batman will never do. in the beginning of tdk batman thinks that every criminal just wants money, and when batman starts to question what's the joker true motive, alfred responds by saying ''some people just want to watch the world burn''.

one of joker points is that the best of people can turn evil or how people can go against the white knight code, he is pretty much proven to be right when harvey transforms into two-face, or how about how he made all the bank robbers turn on themselves during the bank robber scene, or how about the boat scene. now i know alot of people say that he was proven wrong in this case but when the passengers on the boats heard that one of them have to go, all passengers pretty much just said blow up the other boat showing how easily people will kill to save themselves. another point that joker made was how hypocritical society was. In order to prove his argument, Joker pointed out that if his threats were aimed at 'gangbangers' or 'soldiers', then people wouldn't really care as society trained them to see the death of such people as acceptable. Thus, Joker then turned the disillusioned Harvey against society and against the "schemers" who put his and Rachel’s lives in danger, namely the corrupt cops who kidnapped them, as well as the "schemers" who viewed Rachel's life to be expendable: Batman and Gordon.

another great thing about he joker is how he never tells the truth to his enemy, because simply doing so will make him predictable, the joker constantly lies throughout the film, making the origins and everything about the character a mystery. another great thing is that joker does not want to destroy humanity because we know as the audience that a squeal will be planned or the joker will be stopped. throughout the movie batman becomes wiser because of the joker, batman resolves more because of the joker, batman become the dark knight because of the joker. this also why i think batman is the greatest hero of all time, because almost all of batman iconic villains challenge an aspect of his character, posion ivy challenges lust and temptation , bane challenges strength, scarecrow challenges fear, the riddler challenges intellect, and the joker is a direct opposites of the character, the joker believes in anarchy and batman believes in justice. these villains could never work for another hero especially joker since joker can break any character mentally.

I agree . Joker pheno or rope
30D348AC F38E 4244 B904 9C815995CF13

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and currylightskin