JUST A DAILY REMINDER

subhuman incel

subhuman incel

Kraken
just a reminder even if you are able to be a billionaire, fuck tousands of stacies, are a lawyer, doctor, ingenieur, entrepeneur, famous athlete, movie star and fucking president, are the best looking, smartest, strongest and fastest human alive, but arent able to attract your oneitis which you fell in love with in high school, you fucking lost, everything else is worthless, nothing will compensate for it 100%, raping her and then killing yourself and her is the only option you have, you will never be truly happy, its the brutal truth, kill yourself right now if you are over 30 and still not with your oneitis, make yourself as attractive and desirable as possible and dont be a pussy to ask your oneitis out even after 5-10 years after high school, I REPEAT, IF YOU ARENT TOGETHER WITH THE GIRL YOU HAD A CRUSH ON; YOU FUCKING LOST, YOU ARE A FUCKING LOSER, AND NOTHING WILL EVER CHANGE CAUSE YOU L O S T; YOU ARE A L O S E R:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 22126, Gargantuan and 8 others
@OldVirgin @Acromegaly_Chad @SixCRY @Thompsonz @PingPong @Nameless_Sunflower @Anomaly

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13332, Acromegaly_Chad and Deleted member 3828
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Lygodactylus, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
What if she died or went to a different country

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
What if she died or went to a different country
location is not a problem lol, if she dead then rape her corpse and kill yourself afterwards, life is pointless is she is dead

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 13332, Deleted member 15827 and 1 other person

subhuman incel

Zephir​

Joined Dec 22, 2019
Posts 9,998
Reputation 17,392

• JFL
Reactions: galego123, gamma, subhuman incel and 2 others
location is not a problem lol, if she dead then rape her corpse and kill yourself afterwards, life is pointless is she is dead
My onetis is getting married soon she is 8/10 Facially with 10/10 body. It's over

• So Sad
Ok 17 year old:lul:

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19036, Acromegaly_Chad and subhuman incel
How is your jaw

• Love it
True your first crush will haunt you for a long time. She was interested in me but I was high inhib and didn't recipeocate. She doesn't occupy much of my thoughts anymore tho

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: subhuman incel and Baldingman1998
you motherfuckers are too dumb to realize it

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 13332
  • Ugh..
just a daily fucking reminder you subhumans, think about my words

• Ugh..
bump

@oldvirgin @thompsonz @Nameless_Sunflower @GandyIsNormie @Gargantuan @Toth's thot

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan
Good post

• Love it