CLEFT CHIN

Jeff zyzz
JEFF MIRIN
Spartan jeff

Selfie
Jeff the hunter

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: ThreadMatters, Deleted member 6217, AlwaysHaveQuestions and 1 other person

Cleft chins are rare asf, I have a slight one but the only other people I've seen with them are jeff seid and tom brady

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 7863 and inceletto
There goes my nofap streak

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7863
Cleft chins are rare asf, I have a slight one but the only other people I've seen with them are jeff seid and tom brady
yep , but just having it dosent mean shit. It has to be a certain shape to be godly but it is indeed gigachad trait

• +1
Reactions: gymcelalpha
yep , but just having it dosent mean shit. It has to be a certain shape to be godly but it is indeed gigachad trait
People can tell I have one. I used to hate it when I was little so much because it was unusual. Lifefuel to now know that its a good trait to have.

• +1
9797c97bc2aaeb6af4c2f520e52b3fc2.jpg

:p

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: AbandonShip, Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 7863
People can tell I have one. I used to hate it when I was little so much because it was unusual. Lifefuel to now know that its a good trait to have.
in many countries its considered true beauty , but like i said when i invented the cleft pill i didnt mean a recessed round chin this is what i mean

coltons one is ideal imo

• Love it
  • Love it
David laid pewpew

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 4430 and Deleted member 7863
Funny you would put a pic of thad castle in there because my teammates compared me to him at one point. Hes a bit bigger and his hairstyle is different however, slightly more masc as well.
mogger , when you combine a cleft chin with jock pheno and bone structure = 8 psl slayer

• Love it
butt chin is ugly as fuck

• WTF
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and gymcelalpha
mogger , when you combine a cleft chin with jock pheno and bone structure = 8 psl slayer
Thad castle is better looking than me but atleast I can say I was compared to him at one point. I just need to drop a little more body fat as I already have slightly hollow cheeks but I really want them to pop.

• Love it
Mogs me back to my mom's womb

• JFL
thank you for sharing
But i am happy with who i am,my life is happy right now !
SoPULidm 400x400

• Love it