Just be a caveman theory

MiroslavBulldosex

MiroslavBulldosex

On vacation

“The Cave Man 2018,” a Thai internet personality known for living in a cave on Koh Phangan, suddenly went from minor internet celeb to national news overnight after he shared a play-by-play about how he managed to invite a Russian woman back to his cave on Tuesday in a Facebook post that went massively viral.

“I said to her, ‘You interrupted me. I was riding my motorbike home, but because of your beauty, I had to turn around. I needed to talk to you and find out if you’re beautiful on the inside as well.”

Yikes.

He continued, “She laughed, and after talking to her a bit more, I found out that she was from Russia and this was her last day on Koh Phangan. So I told her: ‘Then this is your last chance to get to know me. We have to find a beautiful place to sit and talk.”

“She hesitated because I was just a stranger in her eyes. She said, ‘I’m not sure. You might be dangerous.’ I smiled and replied, ‘That’s true. I know how you feel. You’re in another country, far from your home and a strange man is inviting you to go with him. Not to worry, I’m not dangerous. And the place I’m taking you to is not remote. If you feel uneasy, you can shout out for help.”

“When she heard that, she said yes and hopped onto the back of my bike.”

The post prompted some Thai men to call the caveman their idol, praising him for his courage and verbal skills.

But hours after the story went viral, the caveman posted a photo of a different, mysterious woman sleeping in his bed, shocking netizens who were still smitten by his first post.

Viral1 960x540

Viral6

Viral7

Viral3

Attachments

• removed.jpg
    removed.jpg
    32.8 KB · Views: 11
Last edited:
https://incels.is/attachments/20200128_183941-gif.242747/

stop tying to be a coping retard theory