Just be a Luigi Boyfriend

Yuno_howitez

Yuno_howitez

Walter Jr. Maxxing

• Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 24278
She’ll leave him like ur gf left u. Just how the oofy doofy pill ends.

She’ll leave him like ur gf left u. Just how the oofy doofy pill ends.
Honeslty man, watching that makes me miss her so much more. It was literally like this, she treated me like her son or something. She was so nice and gentle with me.

This guy seems even sweeter than me, I watch gore, jerk off to hentai, bullied girls online telling to kill themselves making multiple accounts and other dumb shit. This nigga might kill himself honestly if she leaves him.

• +1
Reactions: Reformed
Honeslty man, watching that makes me miss her so much more. It was literally like this, she treated me like her son or something. She was so nice and gentle with me.

This guy seems even sweeter than me, I watch gore, jerk off to hentai, bullied girls online telling to kill themselves making multiple accounts and other dumb shit. This nigga might kill himself honestly if she leaves him.
How do u even enjoy that type of relationship. Just sounds so corny. Being dominant should make u hornier than being some child a woman has to take care of. Get ur shit together, especially bc when ur out hs this type of relationship will never happen to u again

How do u even enjoy that type of relationship. Just sounds so corny. Being dominant should make u hornier than being some child a woman has to take care of. Get ur shit together, especially bc when ur out hs this type of relationship will never happen to u again
I don't know. I got mommy issues or something, I love my mommy a lot but she's always busy working and shit. And she doesn't like hugging me anymore. I just want a woman to treat me like her little baby, boss baby type shit innit ahhh bozo.

Anyways I'm in my revenge arc right now, my heart cold af fr. Im going gym, watching gore, browsing looksmax, king type shit.

I don't know. I got mommy issues or something, I love my mommy a lot but she's always busy working and shit. And she doesn't like hugging me anymore. I just want a woman to treat me like her little baby, boss baby type shit innit ahhh bozo.

Anyways I'm in my revenge arc right now, my heart cold af fr. Im going gym, watching gore, browsing looksmax, king type shit.
Jfl ur corny af. Just focus on surgeries, that will make the only difference. Ur a clavicle cel from what I remember, so just forget ur body and stylemax. You’ll never take ur shir of anyway

based Timothée Chalamet-maxxer

Im bowser I will slap his ass and rape his girlfriend Mario bros type shitinnit💯💯💯☠️☠️
Ricardotypeshitinnit