Just Be Gook Theory strikes again

beypazarisoda0

beypazarisoda0

Diamond

Women simp hard for him

Gook is 5'10 at max and a gook. It's so over for this manlet gook according to this forum but he's slaying

If ur not chingchangchongmaxxing in 2022 jfl at u

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and Deleted member 22775
not a single one of these women exceeds 5/10 and that's being generous, these are 3's and 2's.

• +1
Reactions: twilight and Deleted member 22126
not a single one of these women exceeds 5/10 and that's being generous, these are 3's and 2's.
even ugly women don't simp for normies

and majority of them are 5-6/10

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779 and twilight
Staged youtube video paid for by literal asian people + extremely top percentile asian

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: callisto, Deleted member 9779, twilight and 1 other person
and majority of them are 5-6/10
in the Bhalswa slum of Delhi maybe.

the only 5/10 is that plain girl with glasses, all the others are literal subhumans.

Staged youtube video paid for by literal asian people + extremely top percentile asian
This could be true but you have no evidence that this is actually true

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9779
redhead girl and asian girl with waves

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: callisto and Deleted member 9779
redhead girl and asian girl with waves
both subhumans, only thing they've got going for themselves is not being fat and that's not a heritable trait they'll pass on to their children.

it literally is a channel where they pay people to come on the video

and its obvious its a top percentile asian

this is their avg lol

I think your being unrealistic here on the attractiveness of the average women like how most women are unrealistic about the attractiveness of the average man most of us don't look like walking anime characters we look like dead as average people.

The guy mogs all the girls hard

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22775 and Jungcuck
I think your being unrealistic here on the attractiveness of the average women like how most women are unrealistic about the attractiveness of the average man most of us don't look like walking anime characters we look like dead as average people.
5/10 represents neutrality, neither attractive nor ugly, all of these women verge on the side of ugly rather than attractive, the average person is not 5/10, most people are 2's and 3's.

5/10 represents neutrality, neither attractive nor ugly, all of these women verge on the side of ugly rather than attractive, the average person is not 5/10, most people are 2's and 3's.

If the average is a 2 to 3 then that 2 to 3 becomes the new 5 as 5 is always representive of half the populace.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22775
it literally is a channel where they pay people to come on the video

and its obvious its a top percentile asian

this is their avg lol

View attachment 1989602

Main failo of that phenotype is the prominent nasio lobial folds higher eye brows and a recessed cranium that being said that morph looks good

If the average is a 2 to 3 then that 2 to 3 becomes the new 5 as 5 is always representive of half the populace.
aesthetic standards don't change even if the general population does, humans have more or less liked the same features for as far as history has been documented, even egyptians more or less preferred the same builds we do today.

the human population doesn't follow a bell curve on which people look neutral, in sheer harmony, balance and proportions most people don't get much higher than a 3, for this to change the top percentiles, the 8's 9's and 10's, would have to get uglier first, because that's what they're compared to, your rank is based on the ugliest and prettiest, not of what is representative in the general population.

• +1
i wanna see them make a video like this with a chad or a sub 3 that would be interesting to watch

• +1
Reactions: callisto
i wanna see them make a video like this with a chad or a sub 3 that would be interesting to watch

first would be getting roasted gurrantee

• +1
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: callisto, Highlander and Orc

Women simp hard for him

Gook is 5'10 at max and a gook. It's so over for this manlet gook according to this forum but he's slaying

If ur not chingchangchongmaxxing in 2022 jfl at u

This guy isn't very masculine but his traits make up for it he has very good soft tissues he has very delicate skin (Considered feminine but attractive to women as it gives the feeling of a noble or a guy of higher status) his proportions are down and enough perfect for his face he may lack masculinity but he makes up for it in other traits most good looking Asians look more youthful have perfect symmetry and have good proportions all round.

your standards in what's attractive are simp tier.

I think he's being a realist here I mean if your dead average why should you aim for an attractive women ? 1 shouldn't simp but at the same time 1 should be a realist.

I think he's being a realist here I mean if your dead average why should you aim for an attractive women ? 1 shouldn't simp but at the same time 1 should be a realist.
I get what you're saying but it doesn't mean they're more attractive, it just means they're within reach of where you're standing.

if the average person was a 5/10 chad would be a 20/10.

I get what you're saying but it doesn't mean they're more attractive, it just means they're within reach of where you're standing.

if the average person was a 5/10 chad would be a 20/10.

Unfornately this is a reality for most males and in the eyes of women there own looks matches doesn't exist or if it does she thinks it's settling for what ever reason

That Zana girl is waifu material

in the Bhalswa slum of Delhi maybe.

the only 5/10 is that plain girl with glasses, all the others are literal subhumans.
even the obese one gets more opposite gender attention than you