Just be low T Theory

Nosecel9000

Nosecel9000

Life is about open growth plates
I have the theory that you can only cope with being an ugly incel virgin if youre low T . This will give you the chance to cope by working all day and moneymaxxing or having hobbies.

If you are high T ugly incel you just cant cope . Your strong sexual urges simply wont allow you to COPE

High T incels are doomed to go ER tbh ngl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
go to bed kid it's getting too late

This is true.

There's plenty of soymaxxed low T dudes at my college who get to fuck 4-5 psl colored hair SJWs. They're beta af but they still get more sex than most of us here.

I have the theory that you can only cope with being an ugly incel virgin if youre low T . This will give you the chance to cope by working all day and moneymaxxing or having hobbies.

If you are high T ugly incel you just cant cope . Your strong sexual urges simply wont allow you to COPE

High T incels are doomed to go ER tbh ngl
Facts

There's plenty of soymaxxed low T dudes at my college who get to fuck 4-5 psl colored hair SJWs. They're beta af but they still get more sex than most of us here.
I see that all the time.

• +1
Reactions: xit
If you are low t you won't do any of this
It's the complete opposite

sexual urges aka fapping have nothing to do with high T, as an incel

jfl if you think high T causes you to fap 24/7

• +1
Reactions: DidntRead