Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Deleted member 14867, N1c and 15 others
752.jpg

Attachments

• bbc.jpg
    bbc.jpg
    20.1 KB · Views: 108
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and Mr.cope
Also consider that all of these brats are gonna inherit his psychopath dark triad genes. Jfl there is a reason africa is a dumpsterfire. If you can thugmax over there you can have literally dozens or even hundreds of offspring. All of who will grow up to be just as fucked up as their degenerate father.

lmao it never even began for africa.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, androciv, Deleted member 15306 and 14 others
reminder that the ugandan war was literally a manlets vs lanklets war

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2729, CtrlAltDelete, Mongrelcel and 11 others
  • +1
Reactions: Zeta ascended, Deleted member 9344, Deleted member 6273 and 1 other person
Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 20679, Deleted member 2729, Deleted member 9344 and 1 other person

In just 100 days in 1994, about 800,000 people were slaughtered in Rwanda by ethnic Hutu extremists. They were targeting members of the minority Tutsi community, as well as their political opponents, irrespective of their ethnic origin.
@africancel is wrong

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Patient A, Warlow and Deleted member 6273
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28610 and Patient A
  • Love it
Reactions: IdiAmin

King 👑

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787, Deleted member 2729 and IdiAmin
My maternal grandpa had 45 kids tho...

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338, Deleted member 6273 and sandcelmuttcel
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15338 and Patient A

• JFL
Reactions: Mongrelcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15363
When you eliminate the factor: "female choice".

In places where female choice is iliminated. they either go for 1-woman-for-1-man and/or alot of women for the most powerfull guy and limited for the rest.

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis, Deleted member 15306, PubertyMaxxer and 1 other person
When you eliminate the factor: "female choice".

In places where female choice is iliminated. they either go for 1-woman-for-1-man and/or alot of women for the most powerfull guy and limited for the rest.
Female choice doesnt exist in first place jfl it is a modern thing

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15306
Nice contradiction, WTF?
In cave ages men raped everything they saw and women absolutely didnt choose shit women being forced into marriage after agricultural revolution is a lie since women never had right to choose in first place dimorphism based sexual selection is a modern thing forced on males.

Also consider that all of these brats are gonna inherit his psychopath dark triad genes. Jfl there is a reason africa is a dumpsterfire. If you can thugmax over there you can have literally dozens or even hundreds of offspring. All of who will grow up to be just as fucked up as their degenerate father.

lmao it never even began for africa.
All blacks have those genes :blackpill:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
In cave ages men raped everything they saw and women absolutely didnt choose shit women being forced into marriage after agricultural revolution is a lie since women never had right to choose in first place dimorphism based sexual selection is a modern thing forced on males.
? That's a lot of assumptions, niger

• Hmm...
You have two digit iq if u believe women are chooser. Sexual selection for humans is about tribal wars and rape thats it. Jfl if u think some baldcel caveman would care about what some whore thinking and stay incel. After agricultural revolution people estabilished religion for stopping rapes and wars it was not about opressing women jfl.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
You have two digit iq if u believe women are chooser. Sexual selection for humans is about tribal wars and rape thats it. Jfl if u think some baldcel caveman would care about some what some whore thinking and stay incel. After agricultural revolution people estabilished religion for stopping rapes and wars it was not about opressing women jfl.
U can't know nigger

• Hmm...
Btw @disillusioned what do u think about this ?

In cave ages men raped everything they saw
It's cope assumption. Because humans have lived mostly in groups/tribes. And you think, her father, brothers, and other men in the tribe will accept any random dude in or outside of the tribe; to go rape the women. Men are protective of the women in their group/tribe.

If in cave men times, all/most men could just rape women.
Than why, would in these old old times only 1 in 17 men reproduce?

and women absolutely didnt choose shit women being forced into marriage after agricultural revolution is a lie since women never had right to choose in first place dimorphism based sexual selection is a modern thing forced on males.
It's probably largely true, that female choice was much lower back than as now. I hve never read about how they did things back than. Potentially they don't know how it went back than. Everything, tribes, were much more segregated, so could be different in many different places.

I dunno, what is worse.
1. female choice prefails
2. male choice prefails
Because, if male choice prefails, on is dependant on the system and the dudes in power willingness to share.

Chimp tribes, are brutals, reproductive wise. Top dude, with his top buddies; keep/beat all the other males in incelhood.

• +1
It's cope assumption. Because humans have lived mostly in groups/tribes. And you think, her father, brothers, and other men in the tribe will accept any random dude in or outside of the tribe; to go rape the women. Men are protective of the women in their group/tribe.

It's probably largely true, that female choice was much lower back than as now. I hve never read about how they did things back than. Potentially they don't know how it went back than. Everything, tribes, were much more segregated, so could be different in many different places.

I dunno, what is worse.
2. male choice prefails
Because, if male choice prefails, on is dependant on the system and the dudes in power willingness to share.

Chimp tribes, are brutals, reproductive wise. Top dude, with his top buddies; keep/beat all the other males in incelhood.
Ofc people wouldnt rape their own tribewomen randomly but there was still no female choice if u think probably there were marriage like bonds

I dunno, what is worse.
2. male choice prefails

Btw unironically male chimps (patriarchy) have higher reproductive sucsess than male bonobos (peaceful matriarchy) :ogre:

but there was still no female choice if u think probably there were marriage like bonds
I was not debunking this claim of no/limited female choice.
i was "just" debunking the claim, that any random dude in old times could go around rape maxxing. Such man probably dead, real soon, back than.

• +1
Btw unironically male chimps (patriarchy) have higher reproductive sucsess than male bonobos (peaceful matriarchy) :ogre:
cool.

I'm not an advocate for matriarchy by the way. I would prefer patriarchy, if I had the choice.

• +1
Btw @disillusioned what do u think about this ?
Half-truth. Women probably sought out the largest and strongest males (alphas) to prevent themselves from being raped by the lesser males, in return for giving sex to the alpha. So in a way the women still did 'choose' the males for breeding.

• +1
that guy is connected to the voodoo spirits