• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099, 5'8manlet, thickdickdaddy27 and 6 others
Leave her cuck

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, thickdickdaddy27, Lolcel and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: thickdickdaddy27, Chadeep, Baldingman1998 and 1 other person
Noo!!! I love her and want to work this out!! We have started counselling and have been actively communicating!!
She would unironically love him more if he just rapes her (I'm not suggesting this nor encouraging it)

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, eduardkoopman and Deleted member 13318
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
That whole sub just makes you never want to marry
brutal man:hnghn:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, eduardkoopman and Deleted member 13318
That whole sub just makes you never want to marry
brutal man:hnghn:
That’s how most normie marriages are anyways, the game never stops, it never gets better for you, chad or die trying

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Chadeep and volcelfatcel
this ones even more brutal, pure betabux settling here jfl

• JFL
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, 5'8manlet, Baldingman1998 and 4 others
This is a serious problem I've already pointed out, many users think marriage will be wonderful with sex and a loyal wife, when in fact it's the complete opposite.
She had also aged well beyond her 30.
That's why the ideal relationship is an older man with a younger woman, because their fertility times are different.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Baldingman1998, Deleted member 14781 and 1 other person
That’s how most normie marriages are anyways, the game never stops, it never gets better for you, chad or die trying
Even as Chad you have high chances of getting cucked tbh. Most of the modern hoes have their Dopamine Receptors fried they need new thrill and dick every few months.

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife, Gonthar, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
i would just sold everything secretly, disappear and start a new identity in another country, you will never win in these cucked situaltion

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and Deleted member 13318
This is a serious problem I've already pointed out, many users think marriage will be wonderful with sex and a loyal wife, when in fact it's the complete opposite.
She had also aged well beyond her 30.
That's why the ideal relationship is an older man with a younger woman, because their fertility times are different.
The ideal relationship is your wife sharing you. As a man you provide and love your wife but she also has to know you have needs to satisfy. Also she must be 100 loyal and stay at home who cooks and cleans

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14781
Even as Chad you have high chances of getting cucked tbh. Most of the modern hoes have their Dopamine Receptors fried they need new thrill and dick every few months.
True thank god I will arrange marriage maxx a Muslim girl but even I don’t trust that

• +1
Reactions: Chadeep

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and 5'8manlet
this ones even more brutal, pure betabux settling here jfl

Holy fuck that subreddit ruined my already shitty Monday morning. Pure suifuel . Sure most posters are probably bald fat soy redditors but it’s the fate of the average guy too in 2021

• +1
Reactions: Lawton88, Chadeep, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
Holy fuck that subreddit ruined my already shitty Monday morning. Pure suifuel . Sure most posters are probably bald fat soy redditors but it’s the fate of the average guy too in 2021
Don’t feel no pity these are the same people that makes fun of us on inceltears

I hope someone or Reddit, asked him:
* What is your body fat percentage?
* Where are you on the Norwood scale?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14781 and gamma
Honestly, my experience.

Alot of women, only understand competition.
Meaning, if other women of decent looks want to screw you, she will want to also.
You as a dude goota be, or stay, good looking enough. That other women want you. And than deadbedroom is not much likely

• +1
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, Chadeep, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, Baldingman1998 and eduardkoopman
Wait
So his wife doesnt want to have sex with him but they have kids? :unsure:
Means she stopped having sex with him after they had kids to keep him in the marriage leash ?

• JFL
Reactions: Chadeep, 5'8manlet, Lolcel and 5 others
Wait
So his wife doesnt want to have sex with him but they have kids? :unsure:
Means she stopped having sex with him after they had kids to keep him in the marriage leash ?
This happens very often, after a woman has a kid, her interest in sex declines, the child becomes her first priority. Many women also get fat, stop taking care of themselves, so their husbands wouldn't bother them for sex anymore.

• So Sad
Reactions: Lolcel
Actually pretty sad tbh