Just bought 5% minoxidil at 17. Need help

U

Umbra

Retired
I'm not balding. I want to use it so my stubble fills in the cheek areas, for thicker eyebrows (theyre dark but not dense in the ends ) maybe even apply on the ends so i can get longer eyebrows and eyelash growth (not applying directly to the eyes)

Can it fuck my hormones? (i'm currently having hormonal imbalances , idk why) . Will i go blind permanently if it spills in my eyes from my eyebrows? Can anyone help me with it? Idc if you say its cope for eyebrows etc, ive seen people get results and i do have the genetics to have a beard but i dont want to wait until my 20s for my patchy beard to disappear.

I've heard about hair shedding from using minoxidil for the 1st time, how tf will my scalp hair fall if i dont use it at all on my head? How many times per day should i apply it and do i wash it off or something?

Do it orally. it produces the best results

• +1
Reactions: Umbra
Already bought the liquid form . Any experience with that?
I do it for better beard growth, and ive noticed massive difference when i ingested the liquid form orally, thats what im doing as i have to get a prescription for minox pills in my country, so i just ingest it orally. 1 drop should be enough

Minox is like 95% alcohol so it could nuke your collagen doesn't matter if you are beard maxing tho

I'dont think hair shedding can happen if you don't apply to your hair. I don't know if the results are permanent

• +1
Minox is like 95% alcohol so it could nuke your collagen doesn't matter if you are beard maxing tho

I'dont think hair shedding can happen if you don't apply to your hair. I don't know if the results are permanent
What if i always had a high hairline (not receeding) ? Can i use minox on my temples and hairline or will it look weird af ?

What if i always had a high hairline (not receeding) ? Can i use minox on my temples and hairline or will it look weird af ?
why would u do that to hide the 4head?

My forehead is big bcs my midface is small so just trying to see if i can maybe regrow hairs on the hairline
I got hairs even below my original hairline just from 2 months on minox so it def gonna work try it if you are not prone to acne

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, Umbra and Elvisandreaa
I'm not balding. I want to use it so my stubble fills in the cheek areas, for thicker eyebrows (theyre dark but not dense in the ends ) maybe even apply on the ends so i can get longer eyebrows and eyelash growth (not applying directly to the eyes)

Can it fuck my hormones? (i'm currently having hormonal imbalances , idk why) . Will i go blind permanently if it spills in my eyes from my eyebrows? Can anyone help me with it? Idc if you say its cope for eyebrows etc, ive seen people get results and i do have the genetics to have a beard but i dont want to wait until my 20s for my patchy beard to disappear.

I've heard about hair shedding from using minoxidil for the 1st time, how tf will my scalp hair fall if i dont use it at all on my head? How many times per day should i apply it and do i wash it off or something?
Twice a day. Morning and evening.

Topical minox is harmless

• +1
I got hairs even below my original hairline just from 2 months on minox so it def gonna work try it if you are not prone to acne
like just a few hairs and you can still see the original hairline? Won't it look weird? Won't i shed hair if i use it on my hairline?

like just a few hairs and you can still see the original hairline? Won't it look weird? Won't i shed hair if i use it on my hairline?
Ofc I can see the original hl new hairs are much shorter but it's just hair cut whatever looks weird nothing a barber can't fix

U will shed yez :y'all:

Ofc I can see the original hl new hairs are much shorter but it's just hair cut whatever looks weird nothing a barber can't fix

U will shed yez :y'all:
I already applied (wish me luck broskis) on my lower third for the heavy stubble, on my eyebrows and only my hairline (i don't think i will need to use it on the rest of my scalp since i'm not balding + my hair is fucked from hormonal changes). Do i wash off minox the next day with liquid soap?

I do it for better beard growth, and ive noticed massive difference when i ingested the liquid form orally, thats what im doing as i have to get a prescription for minox pills in my country, so i just ingest it orally. 1 drop should be enough
Does oral really work better? I've been using the foam but I want to switch over now. Which brand should I use?

Does oral really work better? I've been using the foam but I want to switch over now. Which brand should I use?

Only pharmaceutical brand available is loniten by pfizer, start at 2.5mg ED, and if after 4-6 months you're not happy with the results up the dosage to 5mg ED.

Keep you blood preassure and heart rate monitored every day, even better if you measure your BP/HR values for a few months before starting, to enstablish a baseline to wich you can compare your values when you'll be on.

If you experience any hypotension symptom reduce the dosage or drop the drug alltogheter.

It works quite well, it's cheaper and easier to administer compared to topical minoxidil.

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer and Nautica
Here's a detailed instruction manual:

Apply 1-2s per day where you want hair growth.

No fuck hormones, no fuck collagen, no go blind.

• +1
Reactions: Lev Peshkov
Only pharmaceutical brand available is loniten by pfizer, start at 2.5mg ED, and if after 4-6 months you're not happy with the results up the dosage to 5mg ED.

Keep you blood preassure and heart rate monitored every day, even better if you measure your BP/HR values for a few months before starting, to enstablish a baseline to wich you can compare your values when you'll be on.

If you experience any hypotension symptom reduce the dosage or drop the drug alltogheter.

It works quite well, it's cheaper and easier to administer compared to topical minoxidil.
Fuck, i need a prescription for this stuff. I dont feel like going through all of that. I've been reading and seeing that people are taking liquid minoxidil by drinking it. Anywhere from 1-5 drops. I'm just gonna start drinking the foam version.

I'm beardmaxxing at 28. Zero growth without

Fuck, i need a prescription for this stuff. I dont feel like going through all of that. I've been reading and seeing that people are taking liquid minoxidil by drinking it. Anywhere from 1-5 drops. I'm just gonna start drinking the foam version.
That's plain dumb.

Buy 2% version and drink 0.2ml for 4mg worth of minoxidil or 0.1ml for 2mg worth of it.

Use a 0.5ml insulin syringe to measure the precise amount to drink.

That's plain dumb.

Buy 2% version and drink 0.2ml for 4mg worth of minoxidil or 0.1ml for 2mg worth of it.

Use a 0.5ml insulin syringe to measure the precise amount to drink.
I found a website from a user here that dosen't require a prescription, 5MG oral pills

Stupid. Beards develop well past that age naturally.

Stupid. Beards develop well past that age naturally.
I don't wanna wait 2 more years until i have cheek hair and then it's gonna be patchy neckbeard-mustache combo. That's why i bought it +eyebrows and eyelashes (i only apply it to my eyebrows and i heard you can get results in the eyelashes too if you apply topical on eyebrows)

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas and PubertyMaxxer
I don't wanna wait 2 more years until i have cheek hair and then it's gonna be patchy neckbeard-mustache combo. That's why i bought it +eyebrows and eyelashes (i only apply it to my eyebrows and i heard you can get results in the eyelashes too if you apply topical on eyebrows)
How would you apply liquid minoxidil on the eyelashes?

• +1
How would you apply liquid minoxidil on the eyelashes?
I already bought minox and haven't applied to eyelashes, but if i were to apply i would just use my fingers slowly. I heard you can get eyelash gains by putting minox on eyebrows and it absorbs and somehow eyelashes grow too

• +1
Reactions: PubertyMaxxer

Do not start using minox at 17, Wait until you are 18 and speak to a doctor about starting finasteride. If minox works you will have to apply it for the rest of your life every night.

Do not start using minox at 17, Wait until you are 18 and speak to a doctor about starting finasteride. If minox works you will have to apply it for the rest of your life every night.
I already started it on November 10, i don't need fucking finasteride i'm not balding, just using it for eyebrows and stubble to fill it in, maybe eyelashes gains too. You need to apply minox for the rest of your life if you are balding , if you just want facial gains you need min 6 months or max 2 years for the hairs to become terminal

• +1
Reactions: CopeTilliRope
I'm same age and doing the same exact thing basically. I'm using minox on my eyebrows and its perfectly safe. It should also become permanent with enough time

• +1
I already started it on November 10, i don't need fucking finasteride i'm not balding, just using it for eyebrows and stubble to fill it in, maybe eyelashes gains too. You need to apply minox for the rest of your life if you are balding , if you just want facial gains you need min 6 months or max 2 years for the hairs to become terminal
I'm actualy retarded how did I read the post that way :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: Preoximerianas and Umbra
man i'm also especially looking for eyelahs gains and tried every method including aplying dose of min to the eyebrow ( hoping it would go systemic and improve eyelashes but it didn't in my cae), and i don't want to fuck my eye colour up with latisse. so i'm onsidering applying minoxidil directly to my upper and lower lashes ( i don't know if that' safe tho due to the increase invegf and vision related issue) .

i wanted to know if you were applying it currently and if o whats your progress.?

BTW i asked one of the top trichologist in spain if it was safe to apply minox to the eyebrow and he told me he believes so. so maybe we can for it

• +1
man i'm also especially looking for eyelahs gains and tried every method including aplying dose of min to the eyebrow ( hoping it would go systemic and improve eyelashes but it didn't in my cae), and i don't want to fuck my eye colour up with latisse. so i'm onsidering applying minoxidil directly to my upper and lower lashes ( i don't know if that' safe tho due to the increase invegf and vision related issue) .

i wanted to know if you were applying it currently and if o whats your progress.?

BTW i asked one of the top trichologist in spain if it was safe to apply minox to the eyebrow and he told me he believes so. so maybe we can for it
I applied minox to eyebrows and its safe, regaridng progress , considering i'm close to a month of minox, i would say its small progress. But everyone is different, some will not see results at all with minox, depends.

are
I applied minox to eyebrows and its safe, regaridng progress , considering i'm close to a month of minox, i would say its small progress. But everyone is different, some will not see results at all with minox, a
thanks for the answer but are you applying it to the eyelashes aswell?

• +1
I applied minox to eyebrows and its safe, regaridng progress , considering i'm close to a month of minox, i would say its small progress. But everyone is different, some will not see results at all with minox, depends.
sorry forgot to ask what brand of minox you were usoing? as i' m worried about using the proper vehicle not to damage eyebrow eyelid skin. sorry again

• +1
sorry forgot to ask what brand of minox you were usoing? as i' m worried about using the proper vehicle not to damage eyebrow eyelid skin. sorry again
Kirkland, and i don't directly apply to eyelashes, might do in the future if i don't see gains, but i think i can slowly see gains in the eyelashes

• +1
Reactions: CopeTilliRope

Dermaroll and tretmaxx.

Maybe peo.