Just found out how much of a hoe my ex used to be

Can u post revenge nudes of her?
asking for a friend tbh
I never wanted nudes from her and never sent any either. Her body alone would never make me hard and in pics its even worse.

• JFL
  • So Sad
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Melo95, Preoximerianas and Deleted member 14848
I never wanted nudes from her and never sent any either. Her body alone would never make me hard and in pics its even worse.
She's a stick then I guess
So u just fucked her out of general hornieness or were attracted to her personality jfl

She's a stick then I guess
So u just fucked her out of general hornieness or were attracted to her personality jfl
She was my first girl and her face is rly good.

Looking back i despise her personality but i was blinded back then

1 of the hottest girls I know personally has been with the same guy since high school and her body count is only 1, and there are a few others like this. And there are many more who have only been in 1 or 2 relationships, which isn't ideal, but you have to take what you can get.
I’ll take anything Thats 2 and below. Someone who’s been in 3 relationships say 14-18 and slept with those 3 guys i’m totaly fine with even though Mine is only 1.

what i despise is girls who’ve done hookups Bcuz i think that says a lot about their character and how loyal they’ll be.

• +1
Reactions: Preoximerianas, one job away and Deleted member 14774
I’ll take anything Thats 2 and below. Someone who’s been in 3 relationships say 14-18 and slept with those 3 guys i’m totaly fine with even though Mine is only 1.

what i despise is girls who’ve done hookups Bcuz i think that says a lot about their character and how loyal they’ll be.
Would you ltr this girl if she had sex one time

At 18 that's like ten percent lol and like 2% of 6/10s and above

Simply finding them would be near impossible and considering they've been able to keep their pants closed for so long they aren't gonna open them just bcuz someone looks good.
I found a Virgin you just gotta search carefully like you’re searching for treasure. Feels good knowing I’m fucking someone who has never fucked anyone else but me

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
I found a Virgin you just gotta search carefully like you’re searching for treasure. Feels good knowing I’m fucking someone who has never fucked anyone else but me
I just really dont want a girl who’s had sex in a one night stand. Ideally i’d want someone virgin since i’m almost virgin myself but at the same time i dont want to use condom :feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
I talked to a high iq mastermind statusmaxxer today and asked him about the girl i dumped 2 months ago. Apparently she's slept with one of the biggest fuckboys in town (High tier normie dude) and she's also been with some giga ugly dudes and one chadlite. The girl has like 5-10 bodycount at 17 just lol @ the state of society. This was also a girl you'd think is less promiscuous and most people on here said they thought she was a virgin before i even met her (Based on her ig pics n shit). She also wasn't a party girl so even with "Ideal" conditions she's still probably sucked a dussin cocks.
Mana that's insane, move on brother, believe in urself, u meant nothing to her, but she will end up where she ends up, and belong to the streets