Just found out Im making a trip to India this year

chadpreetinthemaking

chadpreetinthemaking

Son or abortion crew
Im ecstatic right now, some of you may be going 'huh?' But I fucking love going to India, there's a lot of shit that you can do there if you know where to look. Weed, cigarettes and liquor, my three favourite things are dead cheap there, I can get a pack of marlboro reds there for like 4 bucks, a 6 pack of beers for 6 bucks, and an ounce of mids for like 10 bucks. Me and my cousins get up to all sorts of bullshit when Im over there, we party real fucking hard. Are there any other nibbas here who enjoy going to curryland?

inb4 all the racist memes and jokes about India being a shitehole dumpster.

• +1
Reactions: Mateusz74 and Zygos4Life
Legit tbh. I can buy rum at mere price of 3$.
A pack of cigarettes costs 1 dollar.
I dont buy weed tho. I grow my own stuff

• +1
Reactions: chadpreetinthemaking and Deleted member 1464
Which city?

were you raised in the west? does everyone back in curryland think you're the shit when you go back there?

were you raised in the west? does everyone back in curryland think you're the shit when you go back there?
I was raised in the west yes, but my cousins love me man, and I have a good relationship with my grandparents, as well as my uncles and aunts.
Legit tbh. I can buy rum at mere price of 3$.
A pack of cigarettes costs 1 dollar.
I dont buy weed tho. I grow my own stuff
I honestly prefer to buy the more expensive cigs, marlboro reds or golds, and you grown your own? good shit man, PM me some pics of that dank indian ganja.

Which western country and which Indian city?

imagine going to india to looksmin

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 906, 6'4 looksmaxxxer and Deleted member 3043
why r u talking about ur streeshitters curry family country negative you filthy animalio fegat
Im ecstatic right now, some of you may be going 'huh?' But I fucking love going to India, there's a lot of shit that you can do there if you know where to look. Weed, cigarettes and liquor, my three favourite things are dead cheap there, I can get a pack of marlboro reds there for like 4 bucks, a 6 pack of beers for 6 bucks, and an ounce of mids for like 10 bucks. Me and my cousins get up to all sorts of bullshit when Im over there, we party real fucking hard. Are there any other nibbas here who enjoy going to curryland?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3043
Im ecstatic right now, some of you may be going 'huh?' But I fucking love going to India, there's a lot of streetshit that you can do there if you know where to look. Weed, cigarettes and liquor, my three favourite things are dead cheap there, I can get a pack of marlboro

• JFL
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 3043
not a single letter.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 2486 and Deleted member 3043
I live in australia and ill be chilling in raipur.
Lucky! Australia is where id like to move to one day. Australia has great weather, and low crime, and no borders with any 3rd world country. I would stay away from the US and canada, it sucks here.

When i went india I could literally smell cow shit while driving on the roads

• Ugh..
Reactions: turkproducer
lol indian mids are not mids

lol indian mids are not mids
I mean I could buy mids, but I prefer to buy good Indian charas, its hash man and it knocks your fucking socks off.
When i went india I could literally smell cow shit while driving on the roads
Hate when that happens, but once im out of the cities I plan on fucking off to himachal bruv, and ive found in India I become a slayer due to height, as i'm 5'11 and thats the indian equivalent of 6'2.

Lucky! Australia is where id like to move to one day. Australia has great weather, and low crime, and no borders with any 3rd world country. I would stay away from the US and canada, it sucks here.
Man lemme tell you our govt is shit, they basically censor free speech, and they tax the fuck put of essential items like cigarettes and alcohol yo.

Rate this himachali charas i made
IMG 20191022 182927

Took a shit ton of effort ngl

Your not a true indian as you fall into the (((White worshipping))) system

• +1
Reactions: AbandonShip