Just fuck and dump. Emotional connection is extinct

anactualdude

anactualdude

Silver
So I was real fucking horny during qUaRentIne decided to text my friend she has a car. We went to these mountains near by and drank a little and fucked in the backseat. While we were fucking I remembered this guy who had a massive crush on her, texted her everyday, asked her out, showered her with compliments. I also remembered how he told me she rejected him. Jfl just treat women like casual fuck buddies. That’s what they want. That’s what chad does.

Attachments

• C0EF5F6A-AF9B-431F-831E-1775109030DA.jpeg
    C0EF5F6A-AF9B-431F-831E-1775109030DA.jpeg
    62 KB · Views: 30
So I was real fucking horny during qUaRentIne decided to text my friend she has a car. We went to these mountains near by and drank a little and fucked in the backseat. While we were fucking I remembered this guy who had a massive crush on her, texted her everyday, asked her out, showered her with compliments. I also remembered how he told me she rejected him. Jfl just treat women like casual fuck buddies. That’s what they want. That’s what chad does.
damn her forehead is bigger than mine

She looks British yuk

U FUCKED AN ALIEN BOYO HOW WAS THE SPACEPUSSY?

• JFL
Reactions: laske.7
she’s norwooding hard lmfao

Dn rd but seems legit by the title

• JFL
Reactions: anactualdude
i could only feel emotional connection with my oneitis

• +1
Reactions: anactualdude