thin hair = death

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: DrTony, CursedOne, randomvanish and 1 other person
Better than being completely bald

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing, Lawton88, Bitch and 1 other person
hairsystem asap

When will people stop falling from get a HT meme and just get on anti hairloss drugs on time or get a hairsystem @Gaia262

• +1
Reactions: homo_faber, Gaia262 and Deleted member 13945
When will people stop falling from get a HT meme and just get on anti hairloss drugs on time or get a hairsystem @Gaia262
hair transplants only work for guys who are genetically destinied to not
receed further then norwood 3, in some rare cases a bit beyond that. basically the crown cannot be effected...

i think mand guys are coping when they say "i dont need finasteride ill just get a hairtransplant"

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator
Hair systems are king.

The best combination is a hairline transplant just for the hair line and behind that have the hair system

Guaranteed perfect hair.

• +1
Reactions: Pumanator

hair system or death

MGK hair looks great now though. So does the countless Hollywood stars you don't realize have one.

"I think that there is a whole range of outcomes and pics on the web can often be misleading. Obviously there are all sorts of tricks of lighting and angle, etc, and these are very hard to defeat in the minds of potential hair transplant patients. You want to see good results so your mind glosses over the problems with the pics.

Surgeons tend to show their very best work on their pages (which is not unfair) and, with a few notable exceptions, they only show the final, FINAL result. I.e. if somebody has 3 surgeries over a 4 year period, they show you the result 2 years after the third of 3 surgeries, not surgery 1 and 2. So, maybe it took that guy 3 surgeries to get where he wanted to go, but all you saw was his final result. Looks great, right?

I always tell people that you are UNLIKELY to get a home run result or a bad result, but you are VERY LIKELY to get an AVERAGE result, as most pts get an average result. I.e. most people do not have a crazy dense donor, most people have an average donor density or something very close to it. Most surgeons do average size operations and not crazy megasessions. Most people need more than 1 surgery, with the average being about 2.

I think the docs that show a lot of results on their page give you a better sense of things in terms of realistic outcomes. I am always wary if all they show are 5-10 home runs and nothing else.

Here is a website for a Doctor I have never met and, based on some comments online, it appears he may actually be deceased. You can see him in the Hair Club infomercial to this day. Apparently he worked at a few places and one place he worked still hosts his before and after pics:

http://aestheticshairrestoration.com/before-after/

These, to me, are very typical real-life pics of what average hair transplant surgery results look like and to me these look good-I suspect the patients were happy with these results. These pics look very representative to me of how many hair transplants turn out.

Similarly, Bob Bernstein's before and after pics look very good and HONEST to me. No lighting tricks, multiple angles and images including immediately postop, and he gives info about hair density in the donor area, number of grafts, number of surgeries, etc:

https://www.bernsteinmedical.com/hair-transplant-photos/

So, yes, IMHO hair transplant results look real but don't think you are gonna get a hair transplant and end up looking like Taylor Lautner. Just not gonna happen for 99% of people"

the examples look extremely shit. and they never show the crown (bc its still bald)

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: TakaTeo
MGK hair looks great now though. So does the countless Hollywood stars you don't realize have one.

great? you can literally look right through his hair bc of the lack of density.
he always has to wear concealers when he goes outside, he is a concealer prisoner

View attachment 1171779

great? you can literally look right through his hair bc of the lack of density.
he always has to wear concealers when he goes outside, he is a concealer prisoner
I think that pic is from after one surgery though. He's had multiple to get where he is now.

just go to the right surgeon and don't cheap out on grafts and have enough donor hair tbh

• +1
Reactions: ShowerMaxxing
Im on fin, minox and all the rest, not panning HT anytime.

SMP + concealer + quality hairtransplant work for the most cases. even for completely baldcels.

Hair transplant is legit if you have thick hair plus enough donor area. they are dozens of natural mogger results posted. Its just that many people have very thin hair.

Hair transplant is legit if you have thick hair plus enough donor area. they are dozens of natural mogger results posted. Its just that many people have very thin hair.
it mostly depends what norwood you genetical to end up with

just lol if you think good results with norwood 4, 5 etc are anything but extremely rare outliers...

these are ht results with thick hair and decent donor area:

thank you for proving my point. no a single crown balding in one of these patients. the most advanced guy is norwood 4a but still has a lot of hairs left at the front, maybe, probably started to take finasteride at the same time which thickened that hair up and lead to an overall good density.

the first and last patient could be in for a rough awakening btw, they look fairly young and there is a high chance they will receed beyond the level they were before the hairtransplant. so there is a high chance they need to take finasteride to keep the result stabble and in that case you can just save yourself the struggle and start finasteride right at the beginning when you notice hairloss (and avoid the need to get hairtransplant in the first place)

Last edited:
just go to the right surgeon and don't cheap out on grafts and have enough donor hair tbh

no crown hairloss, still some decent amount of hair in the norwood 3 region. in the video description they also say he is on finasteride to keep the result stabble

face it guys: if you have the hairloss gene and there are people in your family over norwood 3 (or lets be generous and say norwood 4a) you cant escape medication. you cant "just get a ht" and avoid finasteride. game over.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne and lasthope
no crown hairloss, still some decent amount of hair in the norwood 3 region. in the video description they also say he is on finasteride to keep the result stabble

face it guys: if you have the hairloss gene and there are people in your family over norwood 3 (or lets be generous and say norwood 4a) you cant escape medication. you cant "just get a ht" and avoid finasteride. game over.
but that doesn't really have much to do with the shitty results in the op.

fin isn't the end all be all of hair loss treatments either. chances are in 5-10 years time we're gonna be using something else. but if you refuse to take it now while there's nothing else then it's likely over for you lol.

• +1
Reactions: CursedOne
but that doesn't really have much to do with the shitty results in the op.

fin isn't the end all be all of hair loss treatments either. chances are in 5-10 years time we're gonna be using something else. but if you refuse to take it now then it's likely over for you lol.
luckily i wont lose hair in the next 10 years. i will definitely start finasteride in 10 years though. (i would be very surprised if anything new would be out by then)

my point is: you most likely cant escape finasteride if you have the hairloss gene. hairtransplant is not the way for most guys to ditch that bullet. and if you at one point have to take finasteride anyways id suggest anyone to take before the recessed to norwood 3 and over (or just to get a hairpiece).