Just got 4th place at my first ever poker tournament

Deleted member 19642

Deleted member 19642

Steroidmaxxed
Only 4 spots paid

Had biggest stack at final table but people kept bullying me and stealing my blinds. But had such a big stack made it to top 4. Was short stack and got raised from small blind.

Had A10 suited so had to jam. Villain had AK. Flopped 2 clubs so had a shot to suck out on him but didn’t hit. Rip. Overall made $140 so not terrible for my first ever tournament. Field was like 35 people too.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 18879, Sexually Disabled and SLA
IQ mogs me wp

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19642
gambles.me

• +1
IQ mogs me wp
No I just got lucky tbh
I jammed with J10 suited and villain had AK

I was behind I should have lost but flopped full house

Tales from the autism clinic.

Seriously though bhai, well done, that's really good if you are actually that new to th3 game

• +1
Tales from the autism clinic.

Seriously though bhai, well done, that's really good if you are actually that new to th3 game
I am not new to the game. I have played a lot of cash games. And also got kinda lucky I think.

Tournaments are a lot easier than cash games. But also people play crazy so you can get some bad beats. It’s more unpredictable. I got lucky to flop a full house all in, and also hit a king high straight flush and got villain to go all in.

Btw the odds of getting a king high straight flush are like one in 2.5 million lol it’s second best possible hand in the game

@Amnesia

Last edited: