Just got an Ad on Youtube.

eyelidcel

eyelidcel

Stacy Only 😛
Dating

WTF, I love Christian Filipina pussy:p

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, ItsOver.com, Deleted member 13511 and 1 other person
Then marry her and produce some Blasian slayers.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, Deleted member 8165 and Deleted member 10987
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard, Deleted member 8165 and Deleted member 10987
  • +1
Reactions: ThatBoneStructure and Deleted member 10987
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and AcneScars
Tyson Beckford Will Demps. Black and Asian is a good mix actually
Beckford looks completely black. Will looks Islander and on average mulattos will mog Blasians

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Jason Voorhees
Beckford looks completely black. Will looks Islander and on average mulattos will mog Blasians
Beckford's eyes are asian tho. He has epicanthic folds and high set brows. Will looks boderlinr Polynesian. Mulattos mog blasians ofc but blasians do mog hapas

• Hmm...
Reactions: AcneScars and Deleted member 10987
  • +1
Reactions: AcneScars and Jason Voorhees
Beckford's eye are asian tho. He has epicanthic folds and high set brows. Will looks boderlinr Polynesian. Mulattos mog blasians ofc but blasians do mog hapas

His could pass as 100 % black
Eyes like this arent uncommon among blacks
He is only 1/8 chinese

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars
His could pass as 100 % black
Eyes like this arent uncommon among blacks
He is only 1/8 chinese
Yes he passes as black but his eyes are unique. Very few Africans have epicanthic folds.

Images 68

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: eyelidcel, Danish_Retard and Deleted member 10987
Yes he passes as black but his eyes are unique. Very few Africans have epicanthic folds.

View attachment 1200924
WRONG
a lot of them have them
In fact all of africa have it
Its probably asians that got them from blacks
Not other way around

Even some Berbers/Amazighs have it tbh
my brother was born with it but thank god he losed it
But its maybe our french/celtic side (Celts have them too) or maybe both

• +1
@Maesthetic another example of full blooded Africans with these eyes. Khoisan people
Images 69

• +1
@Maesthetic another example of full blooded Africans with these eyes. Khoisan peopleView attachment 1200929
I know
And its not only them
Read about this
WRONG
a lot of them have them
Not other way around

• +1
WRONG
a lot of them have them
Not other way around

Epicanthic folds are only common among Asians but it's not specific to a race. Whites have it too sometimes. This video explains it nicely

• +1
Epicanthic folds are only common among Asians but it's not specific to a race. Whites have it too sometimes. This video explains it nicely

See what you mean but that person is literally retarded
Its not Asian eyes
Caucasians with epicanthus look very different from asian insect eyes

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars and Jason Voorhees
Still the worst racemix imo

Mulatto > Indian/Arab + White > Hapa > Blasian
main reason blasians flop is bc it doesnt fix the ethnic shit eye area. generally it gets worse

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Jason Voorhees and AcneScars
main reason blasians flop is bc it doesnt fix the ethnic shit eye area. generally it gets worse
Indeed. Both Asians and blacks usually have buggy eye areas

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, eyelidcel and Jason Voorhees
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and AcneScars
I thought curries were most likely to have bug eyes.
People with Caucasoid skulls can have deep set eyes. Since most curries have caucasoid skulls it’s possible for them to have deepset eyes. Both my dad and I have deepset eyes.

On the other hand it’s incredibly rare to see a black or Asian person with deepset eyes since they have low nasal bridges and generally recessed frontal bones. Even if they have browridges their eyes still look shallow ser because of orbital bones

EB4C1673 D691 411E 9A48 E2FF390D8065

D0679D26 2AAA 4ACE 8F0A 47C44A2EB716

Lucas Black’s eyes are deeper set despite him having a baby forehead and small browridge. Brian Tee has a massive browridge but buggy eyes

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and Jason Voorhees
People with Caucasoid skulls can have deep set eyes. Since most curries have caucasoid skulls it’s possible for them to have deepset eyes. Both my dad and I have deepset eyes.

On the other hand it’s incredibly rare to see a black or Asian person with deepset eyes since they have low nasal bridges and generally recessed frontal bones. Even if they have browridges their eyes still look shallow ser because of orbital bones

View attachment 1200950
View attachment 1200951

Lucas Black’s eyes are deeper set despite him having a baby forehead and small browridge. Brian Tee has a massive browridge but buggy eyes
Lmao :lul::lul:. Caged at this gook's side

EB4C1673 D691 411E 9A48 E2FF390D8065

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: eyelidcel, Deleted member 10987 and AcneScars
Then marry her and produce some Blasian slayers.
Well They wouldn't be blasians per say. they'd be 1/4th white. As far as them being slayers filipino is an incel pheno.

Last edited:

View attachment 1200950
View attachment 1200951

Brian browridge is so subhuman

• +1
“Angus and I met on January 29, 2019 through Christian Filipina. We got married in Sydney in December 2019 and are currently vacationing in Canada. Thank you for making this possible. God used CF to make the impossible happen. Without faith, there can be no reward.”
captue.png

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and AlexAP
“Angus and I met on January 29, 2019 through Christian Filipina. We got married in Sydney in December 2019 and are currently vacationing in Canada. Thank you for making this possible. God used CF to make the impossible happen. Without faith, there can be no reward.”
captue.png
Brutal. But probably looksmatched.

Well They wouldn't be blasians per say. they'd be 1/4th white. As far as them being slayers filipino is an incel pheno.
Depends. Filipinos are of many races, some have more East Asian features, some have more Austronesian features, some have European genes too (they were a Spanish colony). There are Filipinos who can pass as Latinos.

If she has more Austronesian and European features and is not a midget, she could have sons who are Normies or gl.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987 and eyelidcel
Brutal. But probably looksmatched.
If she fixes her teeth and bleaches her skin her SMV will skyrocket and will have plenty of more other options, especially since she moved in a first world country. For poor Angus is over, he has too many failos to fix, some of them almost impossible(race, height, frame, NCT, etc.).

Depends. Filipinos are of many races, some have more East Asian features, some have more Austronesian features, some have European genes too (they were a Spanish colony). There are Filipinos who can pass as Latinos.

If she has more Austronesian and European features and is not a midget, she could have sons who are Normies or gl.
most of them look like the ad but there's one at the gym who was kinda cute mid or high tier becky that seemed to be interested in me.

most of them look like the ad but there's one at the gym who was kinda cute mid or high tier becky that seemed to be interested in me.
Do you live in an area with many Filipinas? I guess JBW would still work with them in the West lol.

Do you live in an area with many Filipinas? I guess JBW would still work with them in the West lol.
I live in a top 20 US city. There are a bunch closer to the heart of the city. still a good amount around here though.