[Method] Just got back from going out with friends and girls, HOLY FUCK

D

Deleted member 685

Zephir
So much happened but I'll sum it up

>arrive at the park, everyones already drunk and there's a new girl that I didn't meet yet.
>instantly she runs up to me and talks about how I look so handsome and pretty, she legit couldn't stop hugging me and eventually started kissing my neck. No larp, she was cray drunk too and even showed me her boobs, I told her we could have some fun alone soon and she said like "hmmm yeah". Too bad her friends noticed she was about to fall asleep so they took care of her before we could do anything.
>some Somali annoying ass nigger and some other drug dealers approach my friend, eventually my friend scammed them and now they're extremely pissed off.
>they demand 100 euros from him because he fucked up their business, so my friend goes crazy and starts crying all the time like a little bitch.
>I talk to them and tell them it's fine and I understand why they're pissed, so I took care of it but my friend still got stressed and everything, kept crying.
>eventually he went home and admitted how he deals drugs to his parents, hes now extremely fucked.

Damn, what a night. I wanted to fuck the girl so bad though. Alcohol is some crazy stuff. We also met a cocaine junkie that talked about conspiracy theories (Chem trails, HAARP, aliens impregnating Neanderthals and thus creating modern humans), he was so crazy

D

Deleted member 2205

1/1000000
inb4

D

Deleted member 685

Zephir
This explains why foids kiss my boy tolateforme
Yeah probably, the other guy liked me too although I already saw her before, I'd say I mog her

Deleted member 906

Deleted member 906

Financial expert working at hedge fund
Fucking degenerates, holy fuck. Blocking you off my feed, you and your friends are the definition of trash. Disgusting group of people, this is why I used to not associate with people with less than $1mil net worth. Thanks for clearing me of my delusions - I'll go back to my old ways, raising my standards. Fuck you OP, get some class and some fucking morals

D

Deleted member 685

Zephir
Fucking degenerates, holy fuck. Blocking you off my feed, you and your friends are the definition of trash. Disgusting group of people, this is why I used to not associate with people with less than $1mil net worth. Thanks for clearing me of my delusions - I'll go back to my old ways, raising my standards. Fuck you OP, get some class and some fucking morals
Not a single word was read
Probably a christcuck too ngl

Last edited:
Deleted member 2581

Deleted member 2581

Pope of the church of BBC theory
So fucking legit. 99% of PSL is a joke and has no correlation with real life.

Keep bumping my thread ya queer
Bro I’ve been saying this.

I’m ahead of my time

JUST GO OUTSIDE AND STOP BEING AUTISTIC YALL SEIROUSLY ITS NOT THAT HARD

Chowdog

Chowdog

ur gonna make it *brah*
So much happened but I'll sum it up

>arrive at the park, everyones already drunk and there's a new girl that I didn't meet yet.
>instantly she runs up to me and talks about how I look so handsome and pretty, she legit couldn't stop hugging me and eventually started kissing my neck. No larp, she was cray drunk too and even showed me her boobs, I told her we could have some fun alone soon and she said like "hmmm yeah". Too bad her friends noticed she was about to fall asleep so they took care of her before we could do anything.
>some Somali annoying ass negro and some other drug dealers approach my friend, eventually my friend scammed them and now they're extremely pissed off.
>they demand 100 euros from him because he fucked up their business, so my friend goes crazy and starts crying all the time like a little bitch.
>I talk to them and tell them it's fine and I understand why they're pissed, so I took care of it but my friend still got stressed and everything, kept crying.
>eventually he went home and admitted how he deals drugs to his parents, hes now extremely fucked.

Damn, what a night. I wanted to fuck the girl so bad though. Alcohol is some crazy stuff. We also met a cocaine junkie that talked about conspiracy theories (Chem trails, HAARP, aliens impregnating Neanderthals and thus creating modern humans), he was so crazy
Dude which city are u from in the netherlands we should meet the fuck up bro

Deleted member 2756

Deleted member 2756

Übermensch oder der tod.
literally have never larped you retarded subhuman
ah yes sorry, forgot you were a virgin by choice, constantly approached by girls and 6ft2 with an 8incher. Post your pictures or fuck off, you're an absolute cunt.

X

xit

Zephir
ah yes sorry, forgot you were a virgin by choice, constantly approached by girls and 6ft2 with an 8incher. Post your pictures or fuck off, you're an absolute cunt.
never said i constantly got approached by girls

other stuff is true though so cry for me. imagine being such a sensitive little bitch