Just got called out by a girl for the fact I thread my eyebrows

LightSkinNoob

LightSkinNoob

GFmaxxed and ascended
I was in the middle of a gym set and some girl cuts it and asks me if I do my eyebrows, she then followed saying whoever threaded for me did it wrong on the left side, holy fuck over.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: androgenic, Xangsane, Merćer and 10 others
How can niggas be so blind?
This was clearly some sort of IOI. No girl would just go up to a stranger and say something about his eyebrows without a reason

• +1
Reactions: closedplatecel, Deleted member 19036, Deleted member 16853 and 10 others
How can niggas be so blind?
This was clearly some sort of IOI. No girl would just go up to a stranger and say something about his eyebrows without a reason
exactly

op was she cute

• +1
Reactions: germanlooks
I was in the middle of a gym set and some girl cuts it and asks me if I do my eyebrows, she then followed saying whoever threaded for me did it wrong on the left side, holy fuck over.
u literally got approached by a girl yk

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098
did you reply with a neg and ask her out afterwards?

sings-of-aspergers-syndrome-1.jpg

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gad, Xangsane, germanlooks and 5 others
OP rn

Giphy

• JFL
Reactions: germanlooks and Oberyn
I think the real question you should be asking is whether it was actually wrong on the left side.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18418 and Oberyn
exactly

op was she cute
She was MTB-HTB she had a arab/curry pheno
did you reply with a neg and ask her out afterwards?
She asked for my Insta, she has like 8000 followers tho, she’s an influencer I guess? Life mogs me to suicide. I only have 300 followers.

I think the real question you should be asking is whether it was actually wrong on the left side.
It looks normal to me, Im gonna measure it when I get home.

• +1
Reactions: thereallegend and Deleted member 7098
:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

jfl man I have pretty much every sign here

over 4 me, been resisting getting diagnosed because it can impair my future employment ability...

• So Sad
Reactions: Oberyn
:dafuckfeels::dafuckfeels:

jfl man I have pretty much every sign here

over 4 me, been resisting getting diagnosed because it can impair my future employment ability...
Realy isn't it make it easier so you can get hired by disability quota?

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7098 and Danish_Retard
Realy isn't it make it easier so you can get hired by disability quota?
We don't really do that here in Denmark, other than in government jobs, but they suck ass. There's also a list of jobs you just can't get into, like military or policeman. It isn't written in law but if aren't neurotypical, that is diagnosed with anything mentally, you'll be deemed unfit for them. Also autists have a higher chance of employment if they don't inform their employer about their autism. :ogre:

• +1
We don't really do that here in Denmark, other than in government jobs, but they suck ass. There's also a list of jobs you just can't get into, like military or policeman. It isn't written in law but if aren't neurotypical, that is diagnosed with anything mentally, you'll be deemed unfit for them. Also autists have a higher chance of employment if they don't inform their employer about their autism. :ogre:

Can't you just get diagnosed and then not reveal it?

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
The question is can you fool them? Don't they have screening for those jobs? There are gonna be legit psychiatrists.

• +1
What's eyebrow threading and how do you do it?

Can't you just get diagnosed and then not reveal it?
Some jobs are allowed to look through your medical records.

The question is can you fool them? Don't they have screening for those jobs? There are gonna be legit psychiatrists.
That's a good point tbh... I was about to say I obviously could hide it, but, I was talking with a psychiatrist about depression and he sent me to get checked for autism so I probably can't actually hide it, despite me thinking so... :feelsuhh:

And tbh when thinking retrospectively it's mostly blackpill holding me back from it, I want to have hope that I can become NT. If I get diagnosed it's officially over. Also the autists I know IRL are fucking annoying.

• +1
What's eyebrow threading and how do you do it?
It’s essentially a eyebrow hair removal/shaping technique that uses a string to cut down the hairs, it’s done by a professional, you lie back and she uses a string to “thread” your eyebrows.
Some jobs are allowed to look through your medical records.

That's a good point tbh... I was about to say I obviously could hide it, but, I was talking with a psychiatrist about depression and he sent me to get checked for autism so I probably can't actually hide it, despite me thinking so... :feelsuhh:

And tbh when thinking retrospectively it's mostly blackpill holding me back from it, I want to have hope that I can become NT. If I get diagnosed it's officially over. Also the autists I know IRL are fucking annoying.
I am diagnosed high functioning never had an issue with employment, never got bought up, I am in Australia however.

• +1
bruh tbh im open about getting my eyebrows threaded and no gives a fuck