Just got kicked out of planet fitness

OOGABOOGA

OOGABOOGA

Check the weather & it’s gettin real sussy outside
I’ve been traveling a lot and in most of the country you can work out just fine without a mask. They don’t care. But now I’m back in Chicago. Sometimes they tell me to wear it so sometimes I wear it. I mean 75% of the people there have it under their chin or just over their mouth, doesn’t seem like a big deal.

So I’m the one dude with the low inhib retardation to walk in without a mask on at all every time. Imagine my surprise when I’m warming up on the treadmill, enjoying breathing, and this crusty mad latina bitch stomps into my vicinity to tell me my membership is cancelled. Because “You never want to wear my mask” as if all the dozens of people wearing it as a chin strap want to wear it. As if she wasn’t wearing it over just her mouth as well kek.

What a fucking joke why do I happen to live in one of the few places that actually enforces this bs. I’ve been a bad goy and now I pay the price.

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard, Gargantuan, .👽. and 1 other person
Modern day oppression, hate the elites that enforce these stupid policies

• +1
Reactions: Gargantuan, Deleted member 7098 and OOGABOOGA
Modern day oppression, hate the elites that enforce these stupid policies
Indeed but same policy in a different place has a different outcome. Hate the people at the bottom who enforce as well as the good goy who encourage and comply

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Stevensmithgerard and aBetterMii