Just got the lambo...

D

Deleted member 7725

Kraken
JFL at you cucks who told me to get a mclaren. nobody except for autists knows what it is. How long would it take you to save up $300k? 10, 20 years? You can't even save up a few thousand for surgery. Meanwhile I spent that amount on car u fucking brokie. Imagine my ancestors who shit in ditches saw me? They'd be fucking proud. Now imagine your ancestors who fought in WW1 killing people took a time machine and saw you playing video games, jerking off, and smoking on your fucking vape like a moron? They'd be ashamed. Breathe air! Learn how to escape the matrix and be like me here:

2d35b5cc8e032cd31001cc0eaadb28a5

• Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21796 and datboijj
Richcel Andrew tate maxed

593A780B A0EC 478D A15D 796947314B5D

• JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Bitch, Chadethnic101, Deleted member 21796 and 28 others
tales from the psychiatric ward

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Bakin donuts 🍩 and Niklaus Mikaelson
296A42A5 7633 472E A4EE 3B5EE37EB5DD

• JFL
Reactions: ascension and latincell95
Stunged

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: GetShrekt, virren, Niklaus Mikaelson and 2 others
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Growth Plate and StrangerDanger
The state of this forum

JFL at you cucks who told me to get a mclaren. nobody except for autists knows what it is. How long would it take you to save up $300k? 10, 20 years? You can't even save up a few thousand for surgery. Meanwhile I spent that amount on car u fucking brokie. Imagine my ancestors who shit in ditches saw me? They'd be fucking proud. Now imagine your ancestors who fought in WW1 killing people took a time machine and saw you playing video games, jerking off, and smoking on your fucking vape like a moron? They'd be ashamed. Breathe air! Learn how to escape the matrix and be like me here:

View attachment 1966802
@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx
HOLY FUCK I'M CAGING

• WTF
  • JFL
Reactions: latincell95 and datboijj
I don't like that car.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj
U gotta be a chronic larper :dafuckfeels:

I pity you, still an annoying fag tho

U gotta be a chronic larper :dafuckfeels:

I pity you, still an annoying fag tho
my life is a movie people cant even believe it. ur stuck in the fucking matrix. im posting this from the perspective of keanu fucking reeves flying through the matrix and waking u up from your pods. OPEN YOUR EYES.

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bitch and Bakin donuts 🍩
I think alexbrown is using this account now and someone else uses it when it makes serious posts

I think alexbrown is using this account now and someone else uses it when it makes serious posts
I think I got mixed personalities
This bitch switched up my whole mentality
This girl, she got mixed personalities
One day she's happy, then she mad at me

• Love it
  • Woah
Reactions: Trilogy and Deleted member 22126

View attachment 1966802
It sucks, this is better:
Screenshot 20221125 095542

Unbreakable car+ pulls up a lot of girls, lambo sucks ngl.