Just got unmatched on bumble for not having snapchat

auboutduprecipice

auboutduprecipice

Kraken
I load up Bumble, get matched with a curvy Latina and after she messages me, two lines later asks me for my Snapchat. I said I didn't have one then she said bye and unmatched me. Not only will having a snapchat and instagram be required in 2020 to have sex with women 18-25 as a sub 7, but you will also need a decent amount of followers to show you aren't a social pariah.

• JFL
  • WTF
  • So Sad
Reactions: NormieKilla, toolateforme, Amnesia and 2 others
just make one and farm the score up to like 10k or something

oh and don't worry too much about instagram, I've heard girls say they dont want a guy who spends as much time on social media as they do

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3043, auboutduprecipice and Deleted member 2581

oh and don't worry too much about instagram, I've heard girls say they dont want a guy who spends as much time on social media as they do

The instagram part I can definitely understand since it's easy to see more women use it than men anyway.

However, I have no idea what you just said about snapchat nor what the 10k is even referring to. I always heard especially from here that it was an app for teens mainly. She was 22.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Amnesia, Avoidant and Deleted member 2846
All you need is a good Snapchat

Ig is important but a lot of slays happen on sc
The instagram part I can definitely understand since it's easy to see more women use it than men anyway.

However, I have no idea what you just said about snapchat nor what the 10k is even referring to. I always heard especially from here that it was an app for teens mainly. She was 22.
It’s a score you have for streaks

the higher the score the more normal you seem basically

most popular people have around 50k to 200k

• +1
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate, Avoidant, auboutduprecipice and 1 other person

Your score is just the total of how many snaps youve sent and received. You can farm it easy by just adding celebrity accounts and spamming them with snaps

• +1
Reactions: auboutduprecipice
Fucking retarded bullshit

• +1
Reactions: TylerDurden and fukmylyf
Snapchat ist basic statusmax tbh

I load up Bumble, get matched with a curvy Latina and after she messages me, two lines later asks me for my Snapchat. I said I didn't have one then she said bye and unmatched me. Not only will having a snapchat and instagram be required in 2020 to have sex with women 18-25 as a sub 7, but you will also need a decent amount of followers to show you aren't a social pariah.
don't get Snapchat. stick to your guns

• +1
Reactions: auboutduprecipice
How do you farm your score? I have a sc but never used it except for messages

tbh I may be a high inhib lazycel but like is the "mysterious" redpill theory true? one guy argued that it's not always ideal to have some insta account with pics like everybody else otherwise you'll come off as some average dude

tbh I may be a high inhib lazycel but like is the "mysterious" redpill theory true? one guy argued that it's not always ideal to have some insta account with pics like everybody else otherwise you'll come off as some average dude
As long as she likes your face it doesn't really matter

As long as she likes your face it doesn't really matter
like I know Chads I've been friends with from other schools and like they don't use any social media or if they do, they just have some insta acc with very few pics.

it's as if they don't care or are boomers

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
like I know Chads I've been friends with from other schools and like they don't use any social media or if they do, they just have some insta acc with very few pics.

it's as if they don't care or are boomers

There's your answer.

edit I misread this and thought you were questioning rather than making a statement

• +1
Reactions: Traxanas

Thought it was for young ppl too. Girl at the gym started talking to me, we had a good few minute convo so I asked for her number and she replies, lemme get your snap. I said I don't have one, I thought that was for like young ppl (we were both over 30) and she laughed in my face saying Who doesnt have snap HAHA. And it got awkward so I said, ok then well see ya around, and she walks away and turns around and laughs again saying Who doesnt have snap??

Literally got unmatched IRL

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ZyzzReincarnate and Deleted member 3123
that's fucked up man

Thought it was for young ppl too. Girl at the gym started talking to me, we had a good few minute convo so I asked for her number and she replies, lemme get your snap. I said I don't have one, I thought that was for like young ppl (we were both over 30) and she laughed in my face saying Who doesnt have snap HAHA. And it got awkward so I said, ok then well see ya around, and she walks away and turns around and laughs again saying Who doesnt have snap??

Literally got unmatched IRL

Some people are comically vapid and it surprises me.

gotta be nt to play boyo

my snapchat score is like 350k

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3123
Collecting beta orbiters.

So many foids have tinder profiles now just to broadcast their "insta"

• +1
Reactions: NiBBaCel
I would have unmatched that bitches life insurance policy

Who cares dude? She probably just wanted another person to view her stories to validate her shitty existence and make her feel less subhuman.

If she really wanted to fuck you it wouldn’t have been contingent upon whether you had Snapchat or not.