Just had a set of lucid dreams turn into nightmares

Baldingman1998

Baldingman1998

Kraken
Sleeping on my back.

I realized I was running and punching slow so I knew it's a lucid dream. Everyone else is normal and fast. Then I said fuck this shit why do I have brain lag and they don't? Then I realized I'm god. I made myself like a gas or something they couldn't touch me etc.Then I made myself gigantic and gave them all micropenis and also forced them to bow in submission. Then I realized that I have super powers now.

Then I went to some time paradox I forgot most of it by now I'm writing all that I remember. I saw my friends etc and granted them wishes but never saw them come true in the dreams. Then I couldn't fully stop time but I could slow it down.

I then realized there are others like me. Most nlcs made by my brain weren't real. Or maybe they were real and were wearing human skin etc. Or maybe by subconscious made them look human.
They were all copies of people I know who h i made.

Now here where shit gets very very weird.

I start trying to stop time or go to the past.and I can ski time but never fully stop it as if someone is limiting my power.then I try to reliv past memories HALF OF WHICH NEVER HAPPENED TO ME IN REAL LIFE BUT I THOUGHT THEY DID IN THE DREAM.(I realized my time control isn't real it's an illusion. What I was doing was space control or something like that. Or I was traveling to different places with similar people. But they all seemed empty people idk how)( like after their role was done they would be inactive, nightmarish creatures, or malfunction,) Then I screamed in anger because after I failed to reset time my onetis vanished like smoke and it's like I was talking to myself. I immediately wanted to restart time but someone made me forget what I was doing and teleported me to a car with whipped memories.

(There were signs before but I didn't see them. My brain or soul or mind was a little different in my subconscious or lucid dream state. As if I was someone else trying to live as me)

Then the terror began.

I got teleported to a car with my mom and a creature which was supposed to be my sister.

She was driving and running over people but they were not reacting and just becoming smoke. When I tried to physically stop her she glared at me. She seemed like a wall like an immovable thing. I pulled her hair with all my power. She didn't feel any pain or buldge even a bit. Then something very weird happened. Her head turned into something very weird and terrifying I literally can't describe it I would have to try and draw it. Some black and yellow with a little white presence. I don't know what that presence was but it felt horrifying at how much greater power (not physical like reality manipulation) this presencel/creature/demon/god/whatever had over me

I can't remember or explain more but it felt like this creature was watching me before or something. And something about it's energy was horrifying. Maybe it was warning me about something or maybe it was malicious idk. I didn't sleep all night cuz of dreams. I wrote this down as soon as I woke up to not forget altho half the events I already did.

Also I remember some flashing of some images but I can't remember what they were like something about a locked room or a paper idk. I couldn't understand what was written on the paper because it flashed too fast and I had 1 second to read it when I didn't expect that in the dream. Anyway idk so many dreams in one and then my memory gets partially reset to go to the next level.

Nota. Copy pasta, not larp, check yourself

Last edited:
  • JFL
Reactions: lutte, Deleted member 13332 and Yliaster
Then I made myself gigantic and gave them all micropenis and also forced them to bow in submission. Then I realized that I have super powers now.

caged

• +1
Reactions: Baldingman1998
@lutte @sytyl

@Thompsonz @TsarTsar444

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444 and Deleted member 13332
Sounds unpleasant

• +1
Sleeping on my back.

I realized I was running and punching slow so I knew it's a lucid dream. Everyone else is normal and fast. Then I said fuck this shit why do I have brain lag and they don't? Then I realized I'm god. I made myself like a gas or something they couldn't touch me etc.Then I made myself gigantic and gave them all micropenis and also forced them to bow in submission. Then I realized that I have super powers now.

Then I went to some time paradox I forgot most of it by now I'm writing all that I remember. I saw my friends etc and granted them wishes but never saw them come true in the dreams. Then I couldn't fully stop time but I could slow it down.

I then realized there are others like me. Most nlcs made by my brain weren't real. Or maybe they were real and were wearing human skin etc. Or maybe by subconscious made them look human.
They were all copies of people I know who h i made.

Now here where shit gets very very weird.

I start trying to stop time or go to the past.and I can ski time but never fully stop it as if someone is limiting my power.then I try to reliv past memories HALF OF WHICH NEVER HAPPENED TO ME IN REAL LIFE BUT I THOUGHT THEY DID IN THE DREAM.(I realized my time control isn't real it's an illusion. What I was doing was space control or something like that. Or I was traveling to different places with similar people. But they all seemed empty people idk how)( like after their role was done they would be inactive, nightmarish creatures, or malfunction,) Then I screamed in anger because after I failed to reset time my onetis vanished like smoke and it's like I was talking to myself. I immediately wanted to restart time but someone made me forget what I was doing and teleported me to a car with whipped memories.

(There were signs before but I didn't see them. My brain or soul or mind was a little different in my subconscious or lucid dream state. As if I was someone else trying to live as me)

Then the terror began.

I got teleported to a car with my mom and a creature which was supposed to be my sister.

She was driving and running over people but they were not reacting and just becoming smoke. When I tried to physically stop her she glared at me. She seemed like a wall like an immovable thing. I pulled her hair with all my power. She didn't feel any pain or buldge even a bit. Then something very weird happened. Her head turned into something very weird and terrifying I literally can't describe it I would have to try and draw it. Some black and yellow with a little white presence. I don't know what that presence was but it felt horrifying at how much greater power (not physical like reality manipulation) this presencel/creature/demon/god/whatever had over me

I can't remember or explain more but it felt like this creature was watching me before or something. And something about it's energy was horrifying. Maybe it was warning me about something or maybe it was malicious idk. I didn't sleep all night cuz of dreams. I wrote this down as soon as I woke up to not forget altho half the events I already did.

Also I remember some flashing of some images but I can't remember what they were like something about a locked room or a paper idk. I couldn't understand what was written on the paper because it flashed too fast and I had 1 second to read it when I didn't expect that in the dream. Anyway idk so many dreams in one and then my memory gets partially reset to go to the next level.

Nota. Copy pasta, not larp, check yourself
Your SISTER is a manipulative hoe and its manifesting in your dreams

Sorry bro im joking:soy::soy::soy:

• JFL