Just Home from Laser Facial Hair Removal (First LooksMax Procedure)

Zesto

Zesto

ベルセルク
I come home just now. Really easy and simple, only take few mins.

Feel like rubber band as they say, like little rubber stinging each spot on face.

I had them do whole facial area + neck.

I go back in 4 weeks for another session.

People mean well and told me jaw surgery first, but truth is as J-Pop boy I don't need facial hair.

Facial hair for men but I am BoyMaxxed.

Hence useless.

12465167.jpg

I look like guy 2nd from left on top and guy first on bottom on right.

Facial hair ruin look, so feel good know J-PopMaxxing even more complete.

I get another session 4 weeks December 21st, make new thread and tell how went.

Few days before I leave for Tokyo. All in preparation.

As more J-PopMaxxing I lose more bodyfat percentage, try to get from 20% to 15% before I go.

I write about here. https://looksmax.org/threads/my-goal-is-to-go-from-20-bodyfat-to-sub-15-bodyfat-in-a-month.4192/

• +1
Reactions: Mandiblecel and Mewcel
When is the japan trip @Zesto ?

• +1
Reactions: Zesto
This is looksmax.org and you’re looksminning lmao. What the fuck are u doing man. U gonna get hip implants and bideltoid reduction too?

• +1
Reactions: dogtown
This is looksmax.org and you’re looksminning lmao. What the fuck are u doing man. U gonna get hip implants and bideltoid reduction too?

Annoyed2

Asian women like men with smooth, soft, clear skin.

Not facial hair.

Part of JapanMaxxing.

My face can feel how soft it is just typing this now than was before.

View attachment 5199

Asian women like men with smooth, soft, clear skin.

Not facial hair.

Part of JapanMaxxing.

My face can feel how soft it is just typing this now than was before.
Those are all non-dumorphic ricecel traits.. Asian foids hate Asian men. That’s blackpill 101..

Girls of all races and of all cultures like sexually dimorphism guys. The genes hold culture on a leash.

• +1
Reactions: Veganist
Those are all non-dumorphic ricecel traits.. Asian foids hate Asian men. That’s blackpill 101..

Girls of all races and of all cultures like sexually dimorphism guys. The genes hold culture on a leash.

Really1

Westerner not understand, think rotten banana reflects Asian Asian women.

J-Pop boys (which I am one), K-Pop boys, popular all across Asia, millions of fans.

What girls want, Asian men pay lots of money on skincare, procedures to emulate look knowing how powerful it is there.

You have incels account. Go make thread about me there. Let them know of these preparations.

Jesus Christ. You are actually being serious.

At this point all I can do is pray for you...

• +1
Reactions: dogtown and Zesto
Jesus Christ. You are actually being serious.

At this point all I can do is pray for you...

1525730862697.gif

Collecting energy for spirit bomb.

@Ritalincel @Genecel

• +1
Reactions: Genecel and blackcat
I can't believe you would ruin the ability to grow a beard.

View attachment 5268

Remind me of foolish westerners who call playstation the gaystation.

Japanese superiority is beyond such people.
SEA is where you belong you oestrogenmaxxing WESTERN MAN, WESTERN NOT JAPANESE MAN, WESTERN.

• +1
SEA is where you belong you oestrogenmaxxing WESTERN MAN, WESTERN NOT JAPANESE MAN, WESTERN.

Smug3

Western born maybe.

One day I of course will make pilgrimage to SEA as I am to Tokyo.

waste of money. Why don't you just shave it off?

My last 3 girlfriends have been Asian. 2 short term flings, one long term (6 years). All 3 chased me. Never had a preference or fetish for Asian women, certainly never went out of my way to seek them out. I just seem to be attractive to Asian women for some reason (1 Taiwanese, 1 South Korean and 1 Chinese American).

I'm certainly not feminine, smooth or "pretty." Bone structure quite neanderthal, quite a "weathered" face (good complexion but not baby smooth), low prominent brow, that sort of thing. Was once called "beastly" because of it.

I guess what I'm saying is that if Asian women in general have a preference for smooth boyish manlets, I've yet to see firm evidence of it. Although it could be that in Japan, there is a certain kind of girl who is into this music and the culture surrounding it, and those girls you will do very well with.

Just baffled by all the "Asian women like x, y and z" statements. Some Asian women do, not all.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin and Zesto
My last 3 girlfriends have been Asian. 2 short term flings, one long term (6 years). All 3 chased me. Never had a preference or fetish for Asian women, certainly never went out of my way to seek them out. I just seem to be attractive to Asian women for some reason (1 Taiwanese, 1 South Korean and 1 Chinese American).

I'm certainly not feminine, smooth or "pretty." Bone structure quite neanderthal, quite a "weathered" face (good complexion but not baby smooth), low prominent brow, that sort of thing. Was once called "beastly" because of it.

I guess what I'm saying is that if Asian women in general have a preference for smooth boyish manlets, I've yet to see firm evidence of it. Although it could be that in Japan, there is a certain kind of girl who is into this music and the culture surrounding it, and those girls you will do very well with.

Just baffled by all the "Asian women like x, y and z" statements. Some Asian women do, not all.

When I speak I speak from perspective of Asian for Asian Asian women.

Asian women quickly become westernized, probably more so than any other type of foreigner.

From my own experiences with online dating only Asian women match with me (in the west). Not exaggeration. In diverse city only Asian women ever like my profiles.

So in that way I am also attractive to Asian women as you are, but in different way.

So both what we say can be true. When I speak and say all I don't mean every single one but refer specifically to Asian girls around my age in early 20s that are both from and living actually in Asia.

I am also not manlet as result of western admixture I am 5'11 in height barefoot yet look like J-Pop boy.

In other words, I have potent combination for Japan, where average man is 5'7 and J-Pop idol boy phenotype preferred.

Nooooo
200.gif

• +1
why not just shave

also paste your pic. pasting some model and saying u look like him doesnt mean much

waste of money. Why don't you just shave it off?

Only $60

why not just shave

also paste your pic. pasting some model and saying u look like him doesnt mean much

Happy6

Many have seen and can confirm.

Pic will be publicly revealed shortly after Japan trip I leave for at end of December.

By that point I will be more confident in my LooksMaxxing efforts to feel comfortable enough to share.

• +1
Reactions: 11gaijin
Why did you choose Japan? Please don't tell me it's because of anime

• +1
Why did you choose Japan? Please don't tell me it's because of anime

Happy9

Well there are many reasons, anime is the main reason of course.

But Japan is the safest and most developed Asian country so good place to get started.

Japanese people though racist and nationalistic also considered friendly to tourists and polite.

I love Japanese fashion, cars, music, art, not just anime and manga and videogames.

So Japan country I want to experience and eventually make my home, I go to China, SEA, Korea too eventually.

Japanese also good language to learn. Easiest foreign language to pronounce for English speakers, and many words would be full sentences alone in English so considered good "tourist language."

Compared to other Asian languages which are tonal/hard to pronounce and often both.

• +1
Reactions: JimJones

You left out the most important fact, which is that you are white.