Just L O L at the ultimate copers who think slaying later can make up for lost youth

Deleted member 209

Deleted member 209

Sage
Nothing can make up for missing out on those years where you and all the others in your age bracket are all innocent and inexperienced and get to feel the novelty and pureness of having experiences with the opposite sex. At that early adolescent age girls are usually in their absolute physical prime too. You will never get a virgin cute HQNP girl in her prime wanting to experiment and lose her innocence with YOU.

Nothing, and I mean NOTHING will top the experience of being a handsome teenager who receives the freely given love of a beautiful teenage girl.

This is why incels who become billionaires are still so resentful. The know its too little too late.

You can be the first man on Mars, but it wont mean shit if you missed out.

If you're over 20 and didn't experience a teenage romance, its over, boyo.

Just fucking

L O L
O
L

at thinking slaying some used up whores later in life can ever make up or even come close to those experiences you never got to have.

b9de89ecd932c5ec611874294090ec30.jpg

521edb07da0d86cc9580a54a7b7aaf14.jpg

436838064f3d03202b34e1d64d56dfa8.jpg

tumblr_inline_nefj6qozQQ1rh84ad.jpg

original.gif

Emptiness will kill us all

tumblr_m1a45ifoW51qdczgco1_500.gif

• +1
Reactions: spark, androidcel and Afrikancel
Yeah it sucks, I will just get a virgin bride from a poor Russian village tho.

• +1
Reactions: badromance and VST
Even 19 is too late, max 16. If you didn't experience love at 16 or before, you're going to have mental issues, especially if you hit puberty early.

• +1
Reactions: SquareChinOrDeath, SHARK, San Salvador and 1 other person
Even 19 is too late, max 16. If you didn't experience love at 16 or before, you're going to have mental issues, especially if you hit puberty early.

you CANNOT be a snae and fullfilled man without teen love

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
Exactly my life now

Being NT is crucial during ages 13-18. Fuck fuck fuck fuck. Feels bad

• +1
Reactions: badromance
As much as I wanna say no you are correct. 19 and never had that shit, it was my fault, in a sense gymcelling is kinda a good in a sense, but I see it as I will be better when nearly done gymcelling although it will take a while, but I’m planning on going on aas, going to check my test before. You can never make up for memories like that tbh

No 16 year old ass compares to a nice trained 22-25 year old girls ass.

Keep coping.

Nothing can make up for missing out on those years where you and all the others in your age bracket are all innocent and inexperienced and get to feel the novelty and pureness of having experiences with the opposite sex. At that early adolescent age girls are usually in their absolute physical prime too. You will never get a virgin cute HQNP girl in her prime wanting to experiment and lose her innocence with YOU.

Nothing, and I mean NOTHING will top the experience of being a handsome teenager who receives the freely given love of a beautiful teenage girl.

This is why incels who become billionaires are still so resentful. The know its too little too late.

Just fucking

L O L
O
L

at thinking slaying some used up whores later in life can ever make up or even come close to those experiences you never got to have.

original.gif

These posts kill me inside.

My cortisol levels are elavated to deadly levels

Actually true. You cannot buy teenage romace. You can't get it through jaw surgery or looksmaxing.
It's one of the things I cannot cope with.

Tbh, you become mentalcel

you will always be emtpy without teen oneitis pussy
Being NT is crucial during ages 13-18. Fuck fuck fuck fuck. Feels bad

my oneitis's standards were of the roof at that point. even if I was NT, she would still reject me. FUUUUARK
No 16 year old ass compares to a nice trained 22-25 year old girls ass.

COPE. 16 year olds have tight bodies that reach perfection while older girls start shagging
These posts kill me inside.

My cortisol levels are elavated to deadly levels

Im already dead on the inside
Actually true. You cannot buy teenage romace. You can't get it through jaw surgery or looksmaxing.
It's one of the things I cannot cope with.

teen romance is the most precious thing in life since its the truest form of love and it can only be experienced in a short time frame. im n pain every day because I was incel af in HS

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Afrikancel and tallcel

Just fucking

L O L
O
L

original.gif

The teen love pill destroyed me
:feelscry::feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: Afrikancel
Same.

After a certain time, you build up a tolerance.
I've been blackpilled a long time but this is something I simply can't cope with. Teenage love is the only pure love

I've been blackpilled a long time but this is something I simply can't cope with. Teenage love is the only pure love
Dw boyo, you will build up a tolerance soon.

just go to some poor place in russia and get a 16 yo, but even she has already experienced that innocent feeling

Love how this poster makes really basic posts like this and pretends like they're fresh, new, mind-blowing shit

shit-post more like, from a young idiotic shit-poster

Love how this poster makes really basic posts like this and pretends like they're fresh, new, mind-blowing shit

shit-post more like, from a young idiotic shit-poster

it is mind blowing because you cant cope

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Tony
Miss u Gambler.

Seriously fuck off with these posts I'm actively trying not to :feelsrope:.

Nice, just make up some arbitrary number and pull an absolutist statement from your ass.

• +1
Reactions: Swagwaffle
I do believe a super high inhib decent looking dude can miss out on teenage romance as well.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470 and CupOfCoffee
Almost thought he was back

Yep kys if u never experienced young love.

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
Damn how much more dosis of suicide fuel can I still get :feelsrope:

• +1
Reactions: SHARK
nah 19 is late but not too late, I am already over 20 so its officially over
just go to some poor place in russia and get a 16 yo, but even she has already experienced that innocent feeling
it's about you being young and innocent, not her

being 15 and hooking up with a 30 yo > being 30 hooking up with a 15 yo

Completely agree OP. That's what inspired me to pic my avatar. Boys like that took every teenage crush I had away from me right in front of my eyes.

giphy.gif

Absolute ropefuel