Just lol at thinking Islam will get you laid

ambiguous

ambiguous

Skittlekorn.
You guys do realize that in Islam you can have more than just one wife and that this means the same handful of high status guys get all the women right? Its basically no different from what we have now except that money is more likely to matter than looks, which most of you don't have anyway.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16369, Deleted member 23778, Bitch and 1 other person
It's not over yet, I'll recieve 72 virgins when i die mashallah

NI0NgCUh

• +1
Reactions: to be human, justinzayn and Deleted member 19453
without islam 90% of muslim guys would be incels dead srs. most imo are awkward af with women due to separation/religiousness. saved by parents connection and muslim women being down bad.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker and justinzayn
Islam will get you laid BUT it will be pity sex with some hoejabi that fucked around as a teen/young adult and now pretends to be a pious muslim.
Religion cannot change biology.

• +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 23778 and Pikabro
without islam 90% of muslim guys would be incels dead srs. most imo are awkward af with women due to separation/religiousness. saved by parents connection and muslim women being down bad.
Many of us are still incel even. Western muslimahs reject awkward islam cels lol they want decent looking normie muslim dudes who’ve slayed couple times like @fauxfox

Usually what happens with akhcels is they get an arranged marriage with fob woman. Which isn’t really ascending lol

• +1
Reactions: fauxfox
Many of us are still incel even. Western muslimahs reject awkward islam cels lol they want decent looking normie muslim dudes who’ve slayed couple times like @fauxfox

Usually what happens with akhcels is they get an arranged marriage with fob woman. Which isn’t really ascending lol
Getting an FOB wife is admitting to everyone that you're not good enough to find a wife in the West so you need to get someone from your home country who's reliant on you to have any leverage in the relationship. Almost always a bad decision imo. I'm just average looking. I've only fucked 1 Muslim girl tbh and she was Iranian with hazel green-brown eyes and long black hair. Very pretty tbh she'll become some Iranian dude's trophy wife. Very brutal how you can never really be sure about your wife's past and if you look into it her friends will tell her and she'll find out. Regardless I will 100% do a full background check before marrying a woman.