Just lol if you're not vaccinemaxxing SRS

ifyouwannabemylover

ifyouwannabemylover

Closer than ever
I fully support the right for everyone to do whatever the fuck they want but just lmao if you're not getting vaccinated tbh ded srs. why should I wait for natural immunity from this chinese virus when I can just get it out of the way right away by getting vaccinated?

if you're refusing the vaccine you're just some stubborn guy who likes to larp freedom fighter or something, srs.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and Lihito
Wait, it's nearly 2022 and people still think we have gotten to this stage because of some Chinese virus?

You can't be serious :lul::lul::lul:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: TaxEvasionmaxxer, Lihito, OOGABOOGA and 4 others
Bro some of us already caught Covid so we have natural immunity which mogs this bunk ass vaccine they’re pushing on people

• +1
Reactions: Lihito
vaxx does NOT provide immunity at all. The only thing that might offer (and I highly doubt it) is that when you catch the virus, you don't get too sick

Jfl @ even getting bothered about the chinese virus

• +1
Reactions: Lihito and OOGABOOGA
You still think there's a virus?

• Love it
Reactions: rydofx
The more I read about the virus and vaccines the scarier it is. I envy people who just live their life and dont give a fuck about shit like this.

• +1
Reactions: Mouthbreath
The more I read about the virus and vaccines the scarier it is. I envy people who just live their life and dont give a fuck about shit like this.
What did you read about the vaccines that concerned you

I have every booster shot and every vaccine shot but I still wear my K95 mask every where I go because did you hear Dr Fauci? He knows best! I am excited for the vaccine in the upcoming strain in the year 2030! Mask up and stay safe 😷

What did you read about the vaccines that concerned you
Im below 30 so who knows what it will do to my heart. Long term effects, also will we all need to take constant boosters? Stuff like that

• +1
Reactions: Idontknowlol and Mouthbreath

XD