Just mirrored my face

KraftDurchLeid

KraftDurchLeid

psl check
The difference between the left and right side of my face is so comically big. My left side of my face is so much wider, having much more „awake“ eyes and for some reason even has a darker skin tone than my right one which in contrast is absolutely truecel (mogged by blackops2cel).
Mirroring my left side actually made me look high tier normie while my normal face is truecel level.

ITS SO FUCKING OVER
BELL‘S PALLSY CEL

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thecel, Deleted member 6403, sbaigq and 1 other person
you just got truth mirror pilled

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
KJ don't give a damn...

Which app did you use to do this?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
the truth mirror app needs to be banned for encouraging suicide

• +1
Reactions: KraftDurchLeid
I dunno man, the mirror effect really doesn't change your psl. When I first started to invert my images it looked bad in my mind but after all we are more used to what we have been seeing for the non-mirrored image for all of our lives yet when we see the real image we immediately notice all the flaws we have. If anything we perceive it as a looksmin because we just aren't used to the face itself. Try taking more pictures and it will probably start to become less ugly.

I dunno man, the mirror effect really doesn't change your psl. When I first started to invert my images it looked bad in my mind but after all we are more used to what we have been seeing for the non-mirrored image for all of our lives yet when we see the real image we immediately notice all the flaws we have. If anything we perceive it as a looksmin because we just aren't used to the face itself. Try taking more pictures and it will probably start to become less ugly.
no what i meant was that i mirrored both SIDES of my face individually so I could see if one looked different than the other