Just Roid

Obviously you never entered a gym in your life.

You need to train for atleast 2 years to achieve that
2679737_1641392356713.png

If you think you need 24 months for achieving these muscles, it's over. You can achieve this muscle mass in 6 months of inconsistent training if you have a healthy hormonal profile. The chads on the last two pics have the muscles of an average late teen. Half of my 15-16 yo teammates have the same amount of muscle mass

• +1
Reactions: DivineBeing
2679737_1641392356713.png

If you think you need 24 months for achieving these muscles, it's over. You can achieve this muscle mass in 6 months of inconsistent training if you have a healthy hormonal profile. The chads on the last two pics have the muscles of an average late teen. Half of my 15-16 yo teammates have the same amount of muscle mass
This one is exception, you literally picked the least muscular one

This one is exception, you literally picked the least muscular one
The other guys don't have a very noticeable muscularity difference. The swimmer I posted is a perfect example of what I'm talking, despite having a small amount of muscles he looks better than 95-99% of instagram/tiktok gymcels.

• +1
The other guys don't have a very noticeable muscularity difference. The swimmer I posted is a perfect example of what I'm talking, despite having a small amount of muscles he looks better than 95-99% of instagram/tiktok gymcels.
brutal framepill

luckily clavicle lengthening is only $20k

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Skywalker, Deleted member 15305 and Tholoss
brb selling house
brb calling surgeon
brb ascending
$20k is very cheap if u cant aford it i'd consider ending it

it's like 4 months saving working for me

• JFL
Reactions: Tholoss
I’ll die at 30 my ass if you cap yourself at 3 cycles your whole life and take HCG you’ll go through life just fine

• +1
"Oh but ill die at 30 and my collagen will be shit"

Who cares if you die or become subhuman at 30?

There's no chance to buy a house in this market. Marriage wont work because foids brains are fried. Your kids will be retarded subhumans addicted to social media even worse than you.

No one will respect you for your work because you're a subhuman and irrelevant. Trust me, I'm a 7-figure start-up founder at 22 and this isn't special enough to gather attention. Unless you're a 18-yo hedge fund genius give up (which 0 of you are).

Just get fillers if you start descending. You'll be dead by 30 anyway who cares if you're bogged after.

"But my hair :soy:"

Hop on Fin. If you don't want to, get a hair transplant it's cheap as fuck ($3k in turkey for NW0 mogger hairline if you're subhumanly poor).

iF that falls out get a hair system for $200 dollars a month. You can be a dark haired thick haired NW1 (if you do the temples right) hair mogger.

You'll die at 30 anyway so who cares.

"Ok, outstanding rebuttal, what are the benefits of roiding"?

You won't feel like shit because of your TRT-needing shit tier baseline T levels.

You'll grow the face you always should've grown if your balls didn't shrink to raisins from being called a subhuman by Low Tier Beckies.

You'll build muscle within 2 years that rival the greek olymp.

Now get out of your bed. Sit down on your table. Close this shit website and start researching. In 2 weeks you might have made the best decision of your life
Fuck the fin, just get a HT

• +1