Just saw a 10/10 HQNP. I cant COPE knowing I will never have that.

Ken

Ken

Equinox
Went to a birthday party for a mutual friend of mine and my oneitis. One of the girls at the party looked like an anime character. She fogged my oneitis so hard, easy 10/10 HQNP. I cant COPE knowing I will never have that. I had a chance to talk to her but couldnt even after chugging down the most alchohol ive ever consumed. No girl on tinder can compare. I will probably never see that girl again, I will regret not approaching her for the rest of my life.

She looked like this but better and irl

The only way to be happy longterm is to LTR a young HQNP

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: p0lishsubhuman, SLA, Deleted member 17791 and 2 others
Went to a birthday party for a mutual friend of mine and my oneitis. One of the girls at the party looked like an anime character. She fogged my oneitis so hard, easy 10/10 HQNP. I cant COPE knowing I will never have that. I had a chance to talk to her but couldnt even after chugging down the most alchohol ive ever consumed. No girl on tinder can compare. I will probably never see that girl again, I will regret not approaching her for the rest of my life.

She looked like this but better and irlView attachment 1783279

Over if you don't look like the ideal male
e23f0eaed502ffcc391df993d8bbdb25--jesse-mccartney-celebrity-guys.jpg
s-l500.jpg

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Daniel Plainview, Deleted member 17311 and 1 other person
just approach theory

• WTF
Reactions: Ken
just approach theory
I still cant stop thinking about the moment I hesitated. A rejection would have felt better than this. She was 1 in a million

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, Danish_Retard and Salieri
give a pic of what she looks like.

give a pic of what she looks like.
Kind of like this but less slutty looking(no piercings, minimal makeup) and natural brown hair.

Amazing body too. She was one of the most attractive females ive ever seen irl.

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
was she white or asian

I had a chance to talk to her but couldnt even after chugging down the most alchohol ive ever consumed. No girl on tinder can compare. I will probably never see that girl again, I will regret not approaching her for the rest of my life.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Kingcel32 and Ken
was she white or asian
HAPA I think. I might see her next year for the next birthday party. If she is still single I will not fail again.

I need to practice this at the mall on average looking females. I can never hesistate like that again. This will eat away at me for months.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Kingcel32, ascension and Gonthar
I still cant stop thiniking about her :feelswhy:

She is my new oneitis. I found her on instagram but it would be weird to follow her since I didnt introduce myself.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Kingcel32
I still cant stop thiniking about her :feelswhy:

She is my new oneitis. I found her on instagram but it would be weird to follow her since I didnt introduce myself.
Lmfao you can still follow her. You can just say you came across it or sum bs

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791 and Ken
Lmfao you can still follow her. You can just say you came across it or sum bs
I did. She never replied :feelswhy:

She has no profile pic so im hoping she just never gets on. Im gonna have to approach if I ever see her again irl.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: poopoohead and Deleted member 17791
I did. She never replied :feelswhy:

She has no profile pic so im hoping she just never gets on. Im gonna have to approach if I ever see her again irl.
Looksmax the fuck out of yourself bro

Gymcel and cardiocel and more

• +1
OP this is what she will have done by the time you see her at the next birthday party
Mogged
Moggedagain

• So Sad
Meanwhile she’s fucking a different every week

• So Sad

She looked like this but better and irlView attachment 1783279

time travel to a time before social media and dating apps

• +1