Just saw The Batman. Observations.

apocalypse

apocalypse

- pretty decent overall, better than any Marvel capeshit
- jfl at having Alfred be a C tier character and not giving him more screentime when the movie is 3 hours
- this could be my autism but I had a sense that the camera constantly lingered awfully long on Pattison's lower third so the viewer can mire
- police station escape sequence was kino
- triggered my ESL insecurity from not being able to make out what characters are saying when they shout or talk through a muffled mask or radio
- didn't like the Riddler. Too overacted, generic evil maniac. "haha look at me I'm really crazy, you can tell by my constant screaming and cartoonish diction"
- didn't care for the new Joker from the teaser scene but I won't judge too soon. He looked like Bob Dylan jfl.
- looks pill when they caught the Riddler and the cop called him a pencil neck. Just lol at orchestrating gruesome murders a bunch of people, and still having people find you non-intimidating enough to insult you because of your incel looks.
- Zoe Kravitz is indeed extremely sexy, insane forward growth. New oneitis.

Funny anecdote, while I was waiting in the queue for food, this dumbass foid came up and asked to cut in front of me, her reason being "my boyfriend is waiting for me"
Spider Man Lol GIF

its-iceyy-tyson.gif

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, 5'8manlet, Johanjohan and 7 others
Why no spoiler tag:soy:

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
I was at the airport yesterday and this ethnic middle to old aged lady asked me in very broken English to help pickup her 5 bags for her. I was like “huh” cuz I didn’t understand her shit English. There was these 3 Swiss girls one mom and two young aged girl children (saw their passport) watching this unfold.

After understanding what she was saying, I hesitantly helped her grab her bags but accidentally knocked the cart over. I kinda just stared at it weirdly.

Then the Swiss mom came and helped her and I walked away

Lol

• +1
Marvel is trash in general, movies, comics, cartoons, the characters have 0 appeal and everything is too convoluted. Look at batman for examle:

-bloodred sky

-dark looks

-not the slightest glimmer of hope

-simple story

yet its so effective because you dont have to read fucking bios or know chemistry to understand it. nothing in marvel even comes close to this atmosphere.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 18045, Kroker and 5 others
I was also at the airport onetime in Netherlands when I was waiting for elevator to go up with my luggage on a cart when this ethnic French guy or something was waiting also. Then these 3 girls also came with their luggage. French ethnics. Of course, since I was waiting for the elevator there first, I went in first. This made the French middle aged ethnic guy mad and was like “really, really?” In English. I looked at the French girls and said sorry while smiling and he said really really again. He looked really mad, then I went in the elevator. I guess they knew each other cuz then they waited for another elevator.

While it was closing I looked back and starting laughing saying have a good day guys

• +1
Riddler won in the end. But his cuck looks couldn’t save him from humiliation. Brutal

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 18086 and apocalypse
Batman need to have good lower third

PAttison is underrated chad too

Batman movies >marvel movies

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 18045, Deleted member 16369 and 1 other person
Both universes are fine with me. But only if a production studio could own both of them! Think about it. DC vs Marvel. Ugh. Sweet.

And as most of us are aware, they're plotting Marvel stories that will lead up to Avengers vs X-Men. Also, Tony Stark returns. Like none of us saw that coming. Chris Evans-Captain America too. The old Captain at the end of Infinity War was an illusion performed by Doctor Strange because when he was flipping through the universes he stumbled upon the X-Men's universe (came face-to-face with Dr. Xavier) and ran through those possible futures and realized Captain America and Iron Man is essential to that future event.

Last edited:
<waxxing nostalgic about how the original Batman didn't have any Blacks speaking characters.
It seems the one character that is most easily ethniced is Catwoman. Even in the original series Eartha Kitt did 3 episodes as Catwoman. Compared to Julie Newmar's 13 episodes. But Kitt always wore the mask, Newmar rarely wore the mask

Last edited:
- jfl at having Alfred be a C tier character and not giving him more screentime when the movie is 3 hours
- this could be my autism but I had a sense that the camera constantly lingered awfully long on Pattison's lower third so the viewer can mire
- triggered my ESL insecurity from not being able to make out what characters are saying when they shout or talk through a muffled mask or radio
- didn't like the Riddler. Too overacted, generic evil maniac. "haha look at me I'm really crazy, you can tell by my constant screaming and cartoonish diction"
- didn't care for the new Joker from the teaser scene but I won't judge too soon. He looked like Bob Dylan jfl.
- looks pill when they caught the Riddler and the cop called him a pencil neck. Just lol at orchestrating gruesome murders a bunch of people, and still having people find you non-intimidating enough to insult you because of your incel looks.

Funny anecdote, while I was waiting in the queue for food, this dumbass foid came up and asked to cut in front of me, her reason being "my boyfriend is waiting for me"
Spider Man Lol GIF

its-iceyy-tyson.gif
Hmm seems good ima go see it

Spider Man Lol GIF

its-iceyy-tyson.gif
i always prefered comics and movies to be darker as opposed to this cuck unfunny humor shit the marvel is pulling ALL the time

Marvel is trash in general, movies, comics, cartoons, the characters have 0 appeal and everything is too convoluted. Look at batman for examle:

View attachment 1578894

-bloodred sky

-dark looks

-not the slightest glimmer of hope

-simple story

yet its so effective because you dont have to read fucking bios or know chemistry to understand it. nothing in marvel even comes close to this atmosphere.
true , arkham asylum has crazy atmosphere for me

didnt play the other games sadly tho

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 18045 and Deleted member 18086
<waxxing nostalgic about how the original Batman didn't have any Blacks speaking characters.
It seems the one character that is most easily ethniced is Catwoman. Even in the original series Eartha Kitt did 3 episodes as Catwoman. Compared to Julie Newmar's 13 episodes. But Kitt always wore the mask, Newmar rarely wore the mask
thats because a sheboon cant be that hot

• +1
Reactions: OldRooster
i always prefered comics and movies to be darker as opposed to this cuck unfunny humor shit the marvel is pulling ALL the time
yea cuz marvel is for pre teen kids.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 18045
creators ran out of ideas. always the same shit over and over

The worst thing about DC is the name... It's Detective Comics comics :lul:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 18045

Users who are viewing this thread

Back