just snorted 300 mg of bupropion

Deleted member 19551

Deleted member 19551

Equinox
NOTICE: this is legal, I was prescribed this drug by a doctor. No this is not how you're supposed to ingest it, but I like to experiment and I wanted the drug in my blood asap

Anyway wellbutrtin is atypical depressant, SNRI canthione. It has next to 0 recreational value taken orally. I don't have any methylphenidate so I peeled the plastic from a wellbutrin pill, crushed it and snorted 6 lines of it

I have a final exam in 6 hours. It gave me a small rush (like when u first start taking amphetamines but much weaker), and insane energy (described by people as a really shitty cocaine/speed). Im so alert and energetic right now

It killed my nose tho even after removing the Jewish plastic chemicals in the tablet

This feels like extremely intense caffeine

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EverythingMattersCel, isis_Bleach and Deleted member 20179
i have a script of it but i dont take it

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 19551
larping faggot

"This feels like extremely intense caffeine"
it doesn't feel like anything because it needs to build up in your system for a month before you can feel it.

• Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 19896 and isis_Bleach
larping faggot

"This feels like extremely intense caffeine"
it doesn't feel like anything because it needs to build up in your system for a month before you can feel it.
1. I've been taking this drug orally for months you fucking retard

2. It doesn't need to build up in your system, this only applies to the anti depressive effects, not the stimulatory effects when I felt on day 1 (not as in euphoric effects like Ritalin, but as in I couldn't sleep, had much more energy etc)

3. Snorting anything bypasses hepatic metabolism

i have a script of it but i dont take it
If you have moderate depression take it. If minimal don't. If extreme you need SSRIs. It doesn't feel like much orally. You just have a bit more energy. Caused me severe insomnia and gives you severe suicidal urges first week, but some people say it saved their lives

It's the only non Jewish anti depressant, doesn't affect libido or dick or T

Is there a version of this site that actually bans underage people?
I'm sick of posting alongside people that look like this:
GypsyEyes
six feet tall

1. I've been taking this drug orally for months you fucking retard

2. It doesn't need to build up in your system, this only applies to the anti depressive effects, not the stimulatory effects when I felt on day 1 (not as in euphoric effects like Ritalin, but as in I couldn't sleep, had much more energy etc)

3. Snorting anything bypasses hepatic metabolism
Shut the fuck up.

Is there a version of this site that actually bans underage people?
I'm sick of posting alongside people that look like this:
GypsyEyes
six feet tall

Shut the fuck up.
Did your mom give birth to you from her ass hole? I'm most likely older than you and I've been posting on lookism since 2017 lmao

• JFL
Reactions: Sexually Disabled
Jfl caffeine with taurine has a better high then wellbutrin :feelskek:, wait till you have tried amphetamines tho, like a fly and a horse

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and isis_Bleach
Imagine being proud of looking like a 12 year old tranny
that's what spending too much time on PSL forums does to your noggin

NOTICE: this is legal, I was prescribed this drug by a doctor. No this is not how you're supposed to ingest it, but I like to experiment and I wanted the drug in my blood asap

Anyway wellbutrtin is atypical depressant, SNRI canthione. It has next to 0 recreational value taken orally. I don't have any methylphenidate so I peeled the plastic from a wellbutrin pill, crushed it and snorted 6 lines of it

I have a final exam in 6 hours. It gave me a small rush (like when u first start taking amphetamines but much weaker), and insane energy (described by people as a really shitty cocaine/speed). Im so alert and energetic right now

It killed my nose tho even after removing the Jewish plastic chemicals in the tablet

This feels like extremely intense caffeine
Thank God OP was only sniffing anal lube and not cocaine! It's such a terrible drug that destroys communities! Make sure you don't sniff too much anal lube OP!

Jfl caffeine with taurine has a better high then wellbutrin :feelskek:, wait till you have tried amphetamines tho, like a fly and a horse
No they don't, I've tried both. Wellbutrin isn't supposed to have a "high" , it's an anti depression med lmfao, visit Wikipedia asap son

I've been prescribed Ritalin recently

Thank God OP was only sniffing anal lube and not cocaine! It's such a terrible drug that destroys communities! Make sure you don't sniff too much anal lube OP!
Legit tbh this wasn't worth it. I got higher sniffing your mom's sweaty ass after she downed 3 bowls of tika masala

Meth is a god that I worship
Wellbutrin felt nice the first day I threw up cause 450 mg too much
Never snorted pills r big af

Legit tbh this wasn't worth it. I got higher sniffing your mom's sweaty ass after she downed 3 bowls of tika masala
Oh gosh jolly, really? Did you put your entire head up her ass or just the tip of your nose?

Oh gosh jolly, really? Did you put your entire head up her ass or just the tip of your nose?
My entire head. Had to take a good gander at the shitskin factory producing cretins like you that I butcher and skullfuck in my basement

My entire head. Had to take a good gander at the shitskin factory producing cretins like you that I butcher and skullfuck in my basement
Wow so amazing. Maybe you can see that my mother isn't a "shitskin" if you keep your head up her ass for a little longer.