just started going to the gym

D

Deleted member 470

Kraken
idc if it doesn't raise my SMV at all, it feels good and I feel better overall about myself so I'll keep doing it for now

• +1
Reactions: Arkantos, Deleted member 206 and mojopin
idc if it doesn't raise my SMV at all, it feels good and I feel better overall about myself so I'll keep doing it for now
It raises your smv, don't listen to the coping tards who say otherwise.

It raises your smv, don't listen to the coping tards who say otherwise.
yeah it probably will since I have a decent frame but am really skinny, but either way if nothing else it feels good and is healthy

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 281
I wouldn't go to the gym if it didn't raise my smv, i would just see it as a waste since I enjoy doing other things more

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 470
Just don't go for a heavy bulk and you'll definitely look better!

Good choice

• +1
I'll start going once I'm out of high-school. My nearest gym costs 45€ per month. The other gym that's cheaper is crowded as fuck and I'd have to drive to it and back home which would waste 2 hours of my day.
Until then I train neck and arms at home.

I doubt that it will really raise your SMV much if you're natural, a hard gainer and have an average frame. It would take years until your SMV is raised by 0.5 points.

I'll start going once I'm out of high-school. My nearest gym costs 45€ per month. The other gym that's cheaper is crowded as fuck and I'd have to drive to it and back home which would waste 2 hours of my day.

I doubt that it will really raise your SMV much if you're natural, a hard gainer and have an average frame. It would take years until your SMV is raised by 0.5 points.
luckily one of the best gyms in the town I moved to for uni is a 3-4 minute walk from where I'm staying at so I go there

idk I think my frame is a bit above average and I'm not really planning on using roids but like I said, even if it doesn't affect my smv I'll still keep doing it for health and posture benefits

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39
Lean face and thicker neck would increase your smv by a little at least

• +1

How about get a part-time job I'm a student and earn €800 a month as a supermarket assistant. €45 isnt an excuse not to workout bro, thats procastination.

How about get a part-time job I'm a student and earn €800 a month as a supermarket assistant. €45 isnt an excuse not to workout bro, thats procastination.
45€ is a reason not to. It's too much money. I could save some and get a home gym so I wouldn't waste time driving.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 147