Just took a back camera video of me to see how I looked...it's OVER

Preoximerianas

Preoximerianas

King of Manlets (5'2)
Propped the phone up on a dresser about eye level, then walked away and towards it just to see how I would look in motion. And holy shit the facial asymmetry is literal rope tier, it's like those Chad vs. Virgin memes but on a single face. I thought I had enough to deal with, with the whole curry and gigashort folio, but this just amplifies both to the stratosphere.

The right side of my face is mogger tier development compared to the left, better eye hooding, more masculine lower third definition, better teeth alignment, etc. Absolute cope with the pictures that I've taken using the Snapchat camera which made me look so much better compared to what I actually look like from the back phone camera video.

I'll post it eventually after I contemplate if converting to Hinduism and reincarnationmaxxing would work :feelswhy:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Mewton, Chadethnic101, amorfati and 5 others
Image0

thoughts?

IMG 20211105 235331

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14543
i look good in mirrors sometimes but iphone camera makes me look hideous 100% of the time. rather just not look tbh. never once looked in my phone camera and thought, im happy with that. but i suppose idk why id expect anything to change over my lifetime, u only get 1 face

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Preoximerianas and Baldingman1998
i look good in mirrors sometimes but iphone camera makes me look hideous 100% of the time. rather just not look tbh
camera is more accurate view tbh

over for you

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Umbra and Slob
  • +1
Reactions: Umbra and Deleted member 14166
Propped the phone up on a dresser about eye level, then walked away and towards it just to see how I would look in motion. And holy shit the facial asymmetry is literal rope tier, it's like those Chad vs. Virgin memes but on a single face. I thought I had enough to deal with, with the whole curry and gigashort folio, but this just amplifies both to the stratosphere.

The right side of my face is mogger tier development compared to the left, better eye hooding, more masculine lower third definition, better teeth alignment, etc. Absolute cope with the pictures that I've taken using the Snapchat camera which made me look so much better compared to what I actually look like from the back phone camera video.

I'll post it eventually after I contemplate if converting to Hinduism and reincarnationmaxxing would work :feelswhy:
I mean. See it positive. You were Indian from the beginning. This doesn’t really change anything tbh

I find it staggering that i've had sex with a few fairly good looking young girls whenever I see proper photos of myself and stuff. I don't seem to have any good points and i'm all failos lol

Hair transplant last week, and once it starts to heal i'll be looking at rhino and/or some sort of genio or something.

I WILL get to the point I think I look at least normal in pics lol

• So Sad
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 9670, Stevensmithgerard and Preoximerianas

pics

Facial symmetry is the final frontier that incels face after coping with features and other garbage.

huh, weird I look way better in back facing pics compared to selfies. I look awful in most selfies lol.