Just tried raw egg

D

Deleted member 5189

Banned
At first it tasted the same as cooked egg but then it started to make me wanna throw up and it felt like I was drinking snot so I had to stop. It didn't necessarily taste bad, i just felt like gagging, so I listened to my body and threw the rest of it away. Unfortunately didn't get to the yolk.

I think the problemo was the temperature of the egg. When in nature does an egg ever reach a temperature as cold as it gets in a fridge and for that long. Also keep in mind the parents of the egg were probably vaccinated.

So I think the best thing to do from now on is to cook the egg until it gets to room temperature and then eat it like that rather than cold.

Me sis was tellin me I'm disgusting even tho she's never even tried it before, just shows how deeply people have been brainwashed.

Its extremely hydrating tho considering I had barely any of it. Ive had barely any meat this week so my lips have been dry and now the dryness is completely gone already. Feelin good.

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423, Deleted member 15899, datboijj and 5 others
@gamma @rydofx

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, BigJimsWornOutTires, Deleted member 15899 and 4 others
Why don't you do what sv3rige does and put it in OJ?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Toth's thot, Deleted member 15899 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Blend some raw eggs with milk and berries and honey and collagen. Tastes great tbh

• +1
Reactions: OOGABOOGA and Deleted member 5189
He just whisks a few egg yolks and pours it in to orange juice
Proof?

So he only eats the yolk and not the liquid around it?

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 15899, Patient A and 2 others
You never tried raw before? jfl look at this larper @Tony @sytyl meanwhile we eat raw meat every day and are nazis too

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: sytyl, Tony, Deleted member 14323 and 1 other person
Ur just brainwashed
You’ve never had a charcoal grilled barbecue and cooked a steak before you faggot.

and i have eaten fresh grass fed raw beef liver before.

soft boil your eggs they taste most optimum.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 6423 and Deleted member 5189
@n0rthface @Patient A scared of food? I don’t even eat raw food and I have no problem with this.
Check T levels

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6423, Deleted member 15899 and 2 others
@n0rthface @Patient A scared of food? I don’t even eat raw food and I have no problem with this.
Check T levels
Fuck did you just say to me faggot?

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 5189, Deleted member 6423 and 2 others
Check T levels
nothing scary about it, the taste is shit. He is a freak.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14323
What a freak
caging watching this mentally ill bald inhuman creature munch on some raw chicken leg

“hmm yes, this tastes quite delightful”

Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member 6423, Deleted member 5189 and 1 other person
drop the raw egg in a bowl, grab the yolk with a spoon and drop it in a cup, then whisk it

100x better texture, and raw egg white has an anti nutrient called 'avidin' that prevents vitamin B and some protein absorption

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189
drop the raw egg in a bowl, grab the yolk with a spoon and drop it in a cup, then whisk it

100x better texture, and raw egg white has an anti nutrient called 'avidin' that prevents vitamin B and some protein absorption
So I just drink the yolk and not the snotty liquid around it?

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 15899, Patient A and Clark69
caging watching this mentally ill bald inhuman creature munch on some raw chicken leg

“hmm yes, this tastes quite delightful”

Black Ink Crew Laughing GIF by VH1
You've never had it before

How longs that?

your childhood isn't english at all what a travesty

Mostly, Americans don't have egg cups. Eggs and soldiers is simply a name given to a soft-boiled egg in an egg cup, served with sticks of buttered toast. Dippy eggs, so called because one dips toast into them, originated in the UK and is still popular today as a children's breakfast, but adults love them, too!

Last edited:
  • +1

your childhood isn't english at all what a travesty
My parents are mentally ill vegans

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Deleted member 15899, n0rthface and 1 other person
My parents are mentally ill vegans
I know, cannot believe you are white from the UK and never enjoyed the thrill of a dippy egg in a cup with a side of buttery soldier dippers. Never began.

• Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: YungStud, Deleted member 5189 and n0rthface
I know, cannot believe you are white from the UK and never enjoyed the thrill of a dippy egg in a cup with a side of buttery soldier dippers. Never began.
I made a thread about this before. My parents are fucking shit cooks. Even before they were vegan they made fucking shit food. I've never felt what's it's like to look forward to a meal before.

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, Patient A and lutte
Enjoy salmonella

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828
I made a thread about this before. My parents are fucking shit cooks. Even before they were vegan they made fucking shit food. I've never felt what's it's like to look forward to a meal before.
Doesn't your mom make you nice swedish food

• JFL
  • WTF
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 5189, Deleted member 14323, Patient A and 1 other person
Make the dippy egg recipe i sent you but make sure you use free range eggs with 100% butter (check the label for milk/butter content, some brands cheap out and chuck vegetable oil in because it’s cheaper, basically a scam)

• +1
Yeah he's bald but when his hair grows out after the HT he'll look good
Faggot is riddled with parasitic worms. Probably has a 30 foot long tapeworm in his intestines 🤮

• So Sad
Reactions: lutte
Brih stop being pussy and drink raw egg it aint hard ive been doing that shi since i was 14

TBH mince meat is typically overcooked
She gives me vegan mince and lies to me about it being meat. Fucking mentally ill brainwashed religious freak.

• JFL
Reactions: Patient A
  • JFL
Reactions: rydofx and Patient A
1 in 20,000 chance.

Whereas you have a 100% chance of dying prematurely if you eat a vegan diet
True. They say the same thing about oysters and sushi, as to mercury poisoning. And I've sucked down tens of thousands of oysters and tons of sushi throughout the years. I've never gotten sick. Just like I've never received any vaccination shot for anything and yet I've never had the flu or measles or chickenpox. Hmm.

• +1
1 in 20,000 chance.

Whereas you have a 100% chance of dying prematurely if you eat a vegan diet
you could be/are riddled with parasitic worms.

JFL at you eating generic supermarket eggs raw and eating all those raw vegetables covered in feces

you could be/are riddled with parasitic worms.

JFL at you eating generic supermarket eggs raw and eating all those raw vegetables covered in feces
I don't eat raw vegetables

And Idc that it's from the supermarket it's better than nothing.

This guy literally eats raw meat from the supermarket

I don't eat raw vegetables

And Idc that it's from the supermarket it's better than nothing.

This guy literally eats raw meat from the supermarket

If you watched the whole video he finds out he is riddled with parasites and scratches only the surface of the long term negative effects of parasites and quits his weird habit.

there was no mention of him undertaking a set of anti parasite courses so in that event it is likely that he went back to raw meat as parasites are capable of mind control. To the parasites, he is merely a vessel for reproduction.

If you watched the whole video he finds out he is riddled with parasites and scratches only the surface of the long term negative effects of parasites and quits his weird habit.

there was no mention of him undertaking a set of anti parasite courses so in that event it is likely that he went back to raw meat as parasites are capable of mind control. To the parasites, he is merely a vessel for reproduction.
He looks healthy

• Hmm...
Reactions: Patient A
He looks healthy
You are a normie low iq npc incapable of thinking critically about any of my points.

apple never falls far from the tree. Genetically cucked

u r NGMI in life