Just tried raw egg

Deleted member 6403

Deleted member 6403

Made It Out The Hood
At first it tasted the same as cooked egg but then it started to make me wanna throw up and it felt like I was drinking snot so I had to stop. It didn't necessarily taste bad, i just felt like gagging, so I listened to my body and threw the rest of it away. Unfortunately didn't get to the yolk.

I think the problemo was the temperature of the egg. When in nature does an egg ever reach a temperature as cold as it gets in a fridge and for that long. Also keep in mind the parents of the egg were probably vaccinated.

So I think the best thing to do from now on is to cook the egg until it gets to room temperature and then eat it like that rather than cold.

Me sis was tellin me I'm disgusting even tho she's never even tried it before, just shows how deeply people have been brainwashed.

Its extremely hydrating tho considering I had barely any of it. Ive had barely any meat this week so my lips have been dry and now the dryness is completely gone already. Feelin good.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: lutte and cumbutamoren
But it has parasites

The egg white is impossible to get down, the yolk is fine

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15899 and Deleted member 5189
The egg white is impossible to get down, the yolk is fine
Really? Why? Is it bad for you? When I tried it I felt like throwing up ngl and I trusted my instincts and didn't eat the rest of it I guess I was right then.

Really? Why? Is it bad for you? When I tried it I felt like throwing up ngl and I trusted my instincts and didn't eat the rest of it I guess I was right then.
yes I can eat egg yolk but egg white is hard its like cold snot or cum

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5189