Just uploaded a 3 month after video for my surgery

Gaia262

Gaia262

Never Give Up
Hi guys, as you are aware I had double jaw surgery, genioplasty, rhinoplasty and custom infraorbital malar implants in peek with Dr Ramieri in italy.

I have uploaded a before and 3 month after video.

I will be uploading a 4 month update with proffesional photos on the 21.12.2021.

Would appreciate likes and feedback on the thread. I never fraud pics/videos in anyway what you see is how it will really look.

We will make it bros 🥲

Please bros I am extremely swollen still (thick skin) but hopefully this gives a direction of what it will look like

it can be seen on the first post on this thread, Hope it helps :)

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Deleted member 11610, Deleted member 2816, randomvanish and 22 others
mogs to oblivion

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: mortis and Gaia262
U clearly improved OP.
Do implants look natural in motion?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
U clearly improved OP.
Do implants look natural in motion?

Yes, they are by far the best part of the whole surgical plan imo and it only cost 5k euros , I wasn't expecting it to make the difference it did.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: LooksmaxxHopeful, theanonymousone and uranio
How did you get the money to pay for all this??

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AlwaysHaveQuestions and Gaia262
Yes, they are by far the best part of the whole surgical plan imo and it only cost 5k euros , I wasn't expecting it to make the difference it did.
Mirin.
Upper maxilla development is crucial for facial attractiveness

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14978 and Gaia262
looking better brah your cheeks seem way slimmer than they did in the last video

if you're gonna do anything now I'd look at the nose again, it came out a little too soft imo

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and Gaia262
They cost 5k seperately or because you had bimax?

• +1
I agree although swelling hasnt gone down on bimax so hars to judge- have you measured/noticed any change to canthal tilt or scleral show at all?

• +1
They cost 5k seperately or because you had bimax?

I had other people recently consult with Dr Ramieri after me and they were also quoted 5k Euros. It should be on its own but I don't want to confirm anything as I had it part of the whole plan together.

• +1
Reactions: theanonymousone and Deleted member 15516
I had other people recently consult with Dr Ramieri after me and they were also quoted 5k Euros. It should be on its own but I don't want to confirm anything as I had it part of the whole plan together.
Nice man. They look good on you. Do you know if they require general anesthesia on their own?

• +1
I agree although swelling hasnt gone down on bimax so hars to judge- have you measured/noticed any change to canthal tilt or scleral show at all?

It improved my eye area significantly, having the infraorbital malar support really does improve the eye area.

I feel on the right eye there is like 1 mm scleral show, but only when i look at pictures and study it do I see it. It's not noticeable to me or to anyone.

• +1
Reactions: theanonymousone, MeinChadf and TITUS
Nice man. They look good on you. Do you know if they require general anesthesia on their own?

Thanks man. I am sure you will need General as it will be fixated with a screw and inserted through the mouth area.

• +1
Reactions: theanonymousone and Deleted member 15516
Looking better and better! Hope the cheeks will go down more for the final result:)

• Love it
I think the swelling and thick skin combo is what's catching people off guard. Give that time to go down, and then you'll see a change. It'll probably all come together in December.

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 4614
mirin the efforts.

What is roughly your bf% at this moment?
You looked a bit puffy, or maybe that was still the swelling and you are not high bf%?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Deleted member 4614
Nice job

• +1
Just keeping you updated

@Kingkellz
@chinpilled
@Preston
@reptiles

• +1
Reactions: theanonymousone, Kingkellz and user47283
Atleast u tried but u never had a chance. I hope this guy is a lesson for everyone who thinks trimax and zygo implants will ascend you. If i were youd id just give up and hit the gym.

• JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 9568, HQNPmaxxing and Deleted member 4430
Looking better, also the video quality doesn't reflect the changes as well probably
imo you should try to achieve a wider and taller lower third and a wider neck
Gaia1
Gaia2

• +1
Looking better, also the video quality doesn't reflect the changes as well probably
imo you should try to achieve a wider and taller lower third and a wider neck
View attachment 1415394View attachment 1415395

Thanks man , i agree a a wrap around jaw implant and and derounding of the face is what's needed. Im happy with the way it looks and trying to s oid further surgeries.

I'm still really swollen so it should continue to come down as the months to by.

My face was always the weak point, i hope to max out My hair and body to offset it as much as possible.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: theanonymousone, Blackgymmax and NarrowJaw
damn you really fucking needed that jaw surgery, you were a lost case before, now you're good, although still a curry you can roidmax and get white foids but before it was beyond over.
Good job you took action

• Love it
Hi guys, as you are aware I had double jaw surgery, genioplasty, rhinoplasty and custom infraorbital malar implants in peek with Dr Ramieri in italy.

I have uploaded a before and 3 month after video.

I will be uploading a 4 month update with proffesional photos on the 21.12.2021.

Would appreciate likes and feedback on the thread. I never fraud pics/videos in anyway what you see is how it will really look.

We will make it bros 🥲

Please bros I am extremely swollen still (thick skin) but hopefully this gives a direction of what it will look like

it can be seen on the first post on this thread, Hope it helps :)

Good shit, you need voice surgery asap though nigger​

• +1
How was the recovery? I have panic attacks and I'm worried that when I wake up and the anesthesia wears off I'll freak out, my heart will start racing and my nose will bleed too much because of that

• +1
How was the recovery? I have panic attacks and I'm worried that when I wake up and the anesthesia wears off I'll freak out, my heart will start racing and my nose will bleed too much because of that

Waking up during surgery won't happen.

However the 10 days or so post surgery is completely brutsl bro, if you got family to make blended soups this will help.

• +1
Reactions: theanonymousone
Waking up during surgery won't happen.

However the 10 days or so post surgery is completely brutsl bro, if you got family to make blended soups this will help.

Oh sorry I meant waking up AFTER the surgery, I might freak out and have my blood pressure spike and my pulse increase which I read is not good after DJS, they want you to avoid exercising for that reason too.

I'm good with a blender making health smoothies that part doesn't really bother me

• +1
Looks like a good improvement. Congratulations.

• Love it
Oh sorry I meant waking up AFTER the surgery, I might freak out and have my blood pressure spike and my pulse increase which I read is not good after DJS, they want you to avoid exercising for that reason too.

I'm good with a blender making health smoothies that part doesn't really bother me

You will be too tired to react strongly in any way, just wanting to sleep. So anything like blood pressure spikes won't happen.

When you wake up you are completely numb you won't feel any pain. You will spend 2 days in ice mask to keep swelling down + you have nurses checking up on you. You won't be able to see your face with the mask on.

Day 2 i had to go for walks to keep swelling down.

I know what you mean about something bizarre happening like throwing up blood. But with a good surgeon and nurses nothing bad will happen.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: theanonymousone
Looking good i’m 1 month post-op for buccal fat removal, FaceTite and i got Morpheus8 on the cheek area. I’ve definitely noticed an improvement in derounding the lower third. If you need advice on UK surgeons DM me

• Love it
You will be too tired to react strongly in any way, just wanting to sleep. So anything like blood pressure spikes won't happen.

When you wake up you are completely numb you won't feel any pain. You will spend 2 days in ice mask to keep swelling down + you have nurses checking up on you. You won't be able to see your face with the mask on.

Day 2 i had to go for walks to keep swelling down.

I know what you mean about something bizarre happening like throwing up blood. But with a good surgeon and nurses nothing bad will happen.

Great thanks a lot

I have access to one of the best hospitals in the country (U.S.), so hopefully I don't have any complications like you say, but surgery just freaks me out, I don't know if I'll do it or not yet

• +1