Just went to the Doctor to check my growth plates

SadLivwr

SadLivwr

No comment
For context, I am 17 turning 18, and My family went to the hospital to check my growth plates due to the constant pain in my legs which they thought was growing pain ( I live in Australia where corona has pretty much been stopped save for a few places). The doctor checked up on me with the CT scan, and turns out it still hasnt fully fused yet, which checks out considering I had grown a full centimeter and a bit (181-182.3) in the past month.

So yeah I wanna ask how much can a person grow at my age considering my circumstance

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: bugeye, Kilimanjaro and SubhumanCurrycel
In this case, using an aromatase inhibitor would be reasonable

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel and SteveRogers
"Aromatase inhibitors are a class of drugs used in the treatment of breast cancer in postmenopausal women and gynecomastia in men. They may also be used off-label to reduce estrogen conversion when using external testosterone"

How would this help me??

• JFL
Reactions: RAMU KAKA, bugeye, SteveRogers and 1 other person
Like an inch maybe

When did you started puberty

When did you started puberty
I started growing a beard at 15??

But ive been growing since i was young, i was the tallest kid back at primary

• Woah
Reactions: ilyess
hi bro wanna ask since im planning to go scan my growth plates soon if shit ain't fused yet with me having minor gynecomastia can i use an aromatase inhibitor as two birds with one stone and what would be the side effects of it

I started growing a beard at 15??

But ive been growing since i was young, i was the tallest kid back at primary
damn beard at 15 and what about now can you grow barely full beard at 17 ?

damn beard at 15 and what about now can you grow barely full beard at 17 ?
Definetly, in fact i can grow a full on beard after a week of not shaving, I have this kind of beard beard, but less neater and more hair on the neck

Images 3

• Woah
Definetly, in fact i can grow a full on beard after a week of not shaving, I have this kind of beard beard, but less neater and more hair on the neck

View attachment 1165421
it is indeed a miracle that you are still growing and a lifefuel for me hope im as lucky as you are lel, hop on the aromatase inhibitor btw cuz estrogen is the responsible of fusing your plates and ending your growth so reducing estrogen conversion will be your goal for more time growing and if you got the money for it inject HGH.

it is indeed a miracle that you are still growing and a lifefuel for me hope im as lucky as you are lel, hop on the aromatase inhibitor btw cuz estrogen is the responsible of fusing your plates and ending your growth so reducing estrogen conversion will be your goal for more time growing and if you got the money for it inject HGH.
May allah be by your side, brother

• Love it
How would this help me??
The most normie comment I’ve ever seen ahhhhh jfl

Delays growth plate fusion, one may even suggest a growth hormone secretagogue to be stacked as well - but from my research this isn’t a must.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel
The most normie comment I’ve ever seen ahhhhh jfl
Cheers, mate.
Delays growth plate fusion, one may even suggest a growth hormone secretagogue to be stacked as well - but from my research this isn’t a must.
HGH is costly as fuck tho goddamn, but if it means i can hit 6'2 then ill try and do it

hi bro wanna ask since im planning to go scan my growth plates soon if shit ain't fused yet with me having minor gynecomastia can i use an aromatase inhibitor as two birds with one stone and what would be the side effects of it
Yes but you don‘t want to dose too high so get bloodwork while on it to avoid crashing your estradiol

BLAST HGH NOW

Users who are viewing this thread

Back