Justin Bieber will get assassinated

Deleted member 2403

Deleted member 2403

Kraken

READ THE TOP COMMENT ON THE VIDEO, I THINK THIS IS LEGIT, BIEBER IS TRYING TO EXPOSE PEDOPHILIA

People have been theorising that Bieber is trying to expose pedophilia in the music industry through symbolism in his "Yummy" Video. There are lots of clues in the video that imply rampant pedophilia. He even posted pictures of babies on Instagram, which imply children are involved. He's been so desperate to distribute this song and has literally posted on his Instagram, tutorials on how to stream this song 24/7. He and his team want to expose the music industry and he's sacrificing himself in the process.

Any day now he's gonna get assassinated cause he has too much information and he's trying to spread it. He's gonna get illuminate’d like Kobe. I don't know how he's gonna die, but I know he's GONNA die. He's gone crazy from all the drugs and has become senile and nihilistic from his dopamine receptors burning to dust. He wants to get assassinated and is planning to die an extravagant death like Kobe.

Edit: FBI and Jews, THIS IS OBVIOUSLY SATIRE. I don’t actually think he’ll be assassinated. I didn’t start the theories about the video being linked with pedophilia. Anyone could put two and two together and make up that he’s gonna get assassinated by the ILLUMINATI after reading that shit that people have theorised. Don’t take this seriously. This won’t change anything and won’t cause an outrage and incriminate you in anyway. This won’t hinder any of your plans cause you’re not going to assassinate him. Everyone knows about the controversy surrounding you, so this isn’t new info, just pure satire that no one believes. It’s a shitpost.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, RAITEIII, Hades and 12 others
Jews are pedos, who knew

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hades, RamRanchCowboy, bossman and 1 other person
Giphy 9

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aesthetic, Hades, noped and 2 others
ZPrb5iL

• +1
Reactions: 6ft8InTheNetherlands
Keep sucking his manlet cock you phaggot

• Ugh..
Reactions: Deleted member 685
The Jews are getting exposed

• +1
Reactions: Hades, 6ft8InTheNetherlands and bossman
Keep sucking his manlet cock you phaggot

I'm actually very High T for posting this. I'm risking my life. There are thousands of FBIcels and Jews that are currently tracking my ip and ordering an assassinator to kill me.

• +1
  • Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, 6ft8InTheNetherlands, bossman and 1 other person
I'm actually very High T for posting this. I'm risking my life. There are thousands of FBIcels and Jews that are currently tracking my ip and ordering an assassinator to kill me.
Haha trust me mate not worth it it's fucking stupid by that I mean everyone who don't believe this shit oh you got one thing big wrong hes mk ultra he's a little gay fem boy Satan toy they do it all the time with music with signs and shit but enough from me couldn't give a fuck about these people trust me don't even bother getting in depth with the illuminati just fucks your mind right up leave it out before it's stuck in your pituary gland forever

Insane ogee curve and chin mirin

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4416, Deleted member 2403 and PenileFacialSurgery
Also this is more specifically cannibalism eating children in a ritualistic sacrifice.

The Illuminati is between us, brothers. They are already infiltrated everywhere.

Lots of high profile celebrities are gonna die this year

Michael jordan will die 2023, at 60.
On foe nem. Shit's about to get crazy

• +1
Reactions: noped

READ THE TOP COMMENT ON THE VIDEO, I THINK THIS IS LEGIT, BIEBER IS TRYING TO EXPOSE PEDOPHILIA

People have been theorising that Bieber is trying to expose pedophilia in the music industry through symbolism in his "Yummy" Video. There are lots of clues in the video that imply rampant pedophilia. He even posted pictures of babies on Instagram, which imply children are involved. He's been so desperate to distribute this song and has literally posted on his Instagram, tutorials on how to stream this song 24/7. He and his team want to expose the music industry and he's sacrificing himself in the process.

Any day now he's gonna get assassinated cause he has too much information and he's trying to spread it. He's gonna get illuminated like Kobe. I don't know how he's gonna die, but I know he's GONNA die. He's gone crazy from all the drugs and has become senile and nihilistic from his dopamine receptors burning to dust. He wants to get assassinated and is planning to die an extravagant death like Kobe.

Edit: FBI and Jews, THIS IS OBVIOUSLY SATIRE. I don’t actually think he’ll be assassinated. I didn’t start the theories about the video being linked with pedophilia. Anyone could put two and two together and make up that he’s gonna get assassinated by the ILLUMINATI after reading that shit that people have theorised. Don’t take this seriously. This won’t change anything and won’t cause an outrage and incriminate you in anyway. This won’t hinder any of your plans cause you’re not going to assassinate him. Everyone knows about the controversy surrounding you, so this isn’t new info, just pure satire that no one believes. It’s a shitpost.

Jfl at thinking Justin is trying to expose pedophilia
In fact he eats babies and drinks their blood
You got it mixed up he isn't exposing them but showing everyone what he gets down with for fame/fortune and success in the music industry

Sidenote: Hailey Baldwin his is secretly poisoning him and trying to kill him so she and her family can inherit Justins money

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: Halotestin and Deleted member 2403
Her family is 10x richer than he is counting and the Baldwin investments. Ur low iq is showing roach do more research
Not true boyo
I have insider info and Hailey is plotting on killing him
I am aware of the Baldwin wealth but you don't see the big picture

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 2403 and noped

Any day now he's gonna get assassinated cause he has too much information and he's trying to spread it. He's gonna get illuminated like Kobe. I don't know how he's gonna die, but I know he's GONNA die. He's gone crazy from all the drugs and has become senile and nihilistic from his dopamine receptors burning to dust. He wants to get assassinated and is planning to die an extravagant death like Kobe.

Just lol

The fuck are you on. How mentally deficient do you need to be to make this thread.

• +1
Reactions: SMVbender
i can't care less, western shit again

since i am believer of true god

Get me into the free masonry lodge, I'm thirsty 4 some blood 2
Trust me you don't want to join them....not worth it

None of it matters though, any secret organization worth anything would have never even let this shit out in the public.

They would have Epstein'ed him, so why would they let him broadcast this information subliminally to over 100 million people

Dear FBI agent, i have NOTHING to do with this. I'm just an autist having fun on this forum.

Dear FBI agent, i have NOTHING to do with this. I'm just an autist having fun on this forum.
This guy told me about all this. You know what you have to do.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
Jfl at thinking Justin is trying to expose pedophilia
In fact he eats babies and drinks their blood
You got it mixed up he isn't exposing them but showing everyone what he gets down with for fame/fortune and success in the music industry

Sidenote: Hailey Baldwin his is secretly poisoning him and trying to kill him so she and her family can inherit Justins money

It all makes sense now. No wonder Bieber nowadays always looks like he just finished dining with Count Dracula and got buttfucked by him and his friends and got all his blood sucked out and then put in a vampire-like hibernation which would enable him to become their puppet.

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and Kingkellz
Bumo

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot

People have been theorising that Bieber is trying to expose pedophilia insipire the music industry through symbolism in his "Yummy" Video. There are lots of clues in the video that imply rampant pedophilia. He even posted pictures of babies on Instagram, which imply children are involved. He's been so desperate to distribute this song and has literally posted on his Instagram, tutorials on how to stream this song 24/7. He and his team want to expose the music industry and he's sacrificing himself in the process.

Any day now he's gonna get assassinated cause he has too much information and he's trying to spread it. He's gonna get illuminate’d like Kobe. I don't know how he's gonna die, but I know he's GONNA die. He's gone crazy from all the drugs and has become senile and nihilistic from his dopamine receptors burning to dust. He wants to get assassinated and is planning to die an extravagant death like Kobe.

sure

OP is onto something I’m gonna ss this thread Incase OP “kills himself” from “being so depressed IRL”.

• Woah
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and TheyCallMeDevil
I need to expose the jews they're going to kill Justin Bieber. He will die in 2020 or 2021, I can feel it. He will "od" soon.
U must do so before they suicide u

I need to expose the jews they're going to kill Justin Bieber. He will die in 2020 or 2021, I can feel it. He will "od" soon.
your doing gods work thank you

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2403