Justinzayn and his pathetic life

FailedNormieManlet

FailedNormieManlet

NTmaxxed pajeet
@justinzayn you abused dog, you really thought you could just make a random thread about me, hating on me? You think that making a retarded "I mog you in looks" thread will change your pathetic reality?

Lets start with a basic profile:-

Justinzayn is a 5'11 pakistani living in (you guessed it) pakistan. He is KHHV yet will parade his "pakistani superiority" over others, despite him easily living one of the worst lives in the forum. I have previously made a thread about his pathetic life earlier, but to summarise it. He has no father, as soon as his father left, his mother went back to fucking her old HS/college boyfriend (talk about alpha fux beta bux).

Now while this already is bad as it is, and his economic situation is one I do not envy. HE STILL HAS THE NERVE TO MAKE FUN OF MY LOOKS LOL.

Retarded abused dog really messaged a girl back and forth after she was giving him 1 word replies (talk about lack of social skills) and decided to post this pathetic conversation as some sort of victory LOL.

His so called superiority was displayed in this brutal thread where he was roasted by another curry foid JFL.

YOU CAN MOG ME IN LOOKS ALL YOU WANT, MAKE AS MANY COPE THREADS AS YOU WANT. BUT THE REALITY IS, I LIFEMOG YOUR PAHTETIC CURRY ASS TO HELL AND BACK. YOU WERE RAISED IN YOUR TINY VILLAGE MUD HUT AND WILL DIE IN YOUR HUT WITH YOUR COUSIN/WIFE BY YOUR SIDE. YOUR FINAL THOUGHTS WILL BE OF WHITE WOMEN BECAUSE YOU HATE YOUR OWN RACE JFL.

I think the funniest thing was when @justinzayn PM'd me telling me he'd mog me and get more girls than me in the UK JFL. Nigga you have a FOB accent, your voice is high pitched, you're autistic and can barely speak english (I have acc heard his voice). The only thing you'll be getting from women is restraining orders, the UK is brutal for FOB south asians. You have no chance, esp if you aren't holding a job which has some level of status. Your SMV here would be non-existent. It's delusional you actually decided to make a thread comparing us two.

VALIDATION FROM 1 GIRL OFF DISCORD WON'T COMPENSATE FOR YOUR AUTISM AND REALITY.

• JFL
  • +1
  • Woah
Reactions: ropemax, Deprived, Pharmaceutic and 16 others
tagging
@inferiorpispot234 @Chadethnic101 @Chinacurry @RabidRosaries @PrinceLuenLeoncur @DoctorLooksmax @Curry Suicide @currylightskin @zv1212

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, Deleted member 16275 and Niklaus Mikaelson
Someone had their weetabix this morning...

• JFL
Reactions: Chadethnic101, justinzayn, Niklaus Mikaelson and 2 others
Btw where's the thread where he goes after u?

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn and FailedNormieManlet
Btw where's the thread where he goes after u?

This pathetic dog acc pmed me on discord asking about this discord girl - WHO I CANNOT EVEN REMEMBER SPEAKING TO

He asked the girl to compare us, back in april or so. This abused dog is that starved he remembers small interactions like that

• JFL
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Elvisandreaa, Broly and 5 others
@justinzayn is a pathetic narcissist and I hate him so fucking much
It seems like 90% of the forum's problems just come down to his psychology and the nauseating levels of narcissistic entitlement he has. Almost every single problem on this forum can be explained by @justinzayn just being a huge fucking cunt that can't or refuse to accept his place in the world.

Just literally accept that most pakis look like Indians. Muh gracile indid pheno

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Elvisandreaa, Broly, Johnnybegood and 4 others
yeah, not understood why he thinks he looks any different from other south asians, same for rabidrosaries

• +1
  • Ugh..
  • JFL
Reactions: Broly, Niklaus Mikaelson, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
yeah, not understood why he thinks he looks any different from other south asians, same for rabidrosaries
narcs + hating their own race.

Theses people have the most twisted mindset ever, they'll throw their own people under the bus in order to be one step closer to whiteness JFL.

• So Sad
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson, aBetterMii and Deleted member 21700
damn bro your on a roll whos your next target gonna be :dafuckfeels:

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
To be honest he the most deluded curry on this forum

• +1
Reactions: FailedNormieManlet
@FrameMogger

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: FrameMogger and Niklaus Mikaelson
Bump
7F005BF4 7E71 4B01 8CDA 4139D99B105B

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, Broly, justinzayn and 1 other person
and hes still chin moggin u nigga

• Love it
Reactions: justinzayn
now make one about abmonger

• +1
Reactions: Niklaus Mikaelson
narcs + hating their own race.

Theses people have the most twisted mindset ever, they'll throw their own people under the bus in order to be one step closer to whiteness JFL.
White is right:feelsokman:

@justinzayn is a pathetic narcissist and I hate him so fucking much
It seems like 90% of the forum's problems just come down to his psychology and the nauseating levels of narcissistic entitlement he has. Almost every single problem on this forum can be explained by @justinzayn just being a huge fucking cunt that can't or refuse to accept his place in the world.

Just literally accept that most pakis look like Indians. Muh gracile indid pheno
I never actually saw him as overly narc.
like hes not too clued up about the world, but hes still.only a HS student, so he will be a lot better soon anyway.

and yeah ita dumb how he thinks Indians and paks are so different just cos the averages are (in truth the averages arent even THAT different, it's not like average Indian looks like hes from slums of Chennai while average pak looks like hes from foothills of NWFP)

• +1
he copes with muh pakistani when in india if he said hes indian no one would bat an eye

• +1
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Chinacurry, Deleted member 20679, Broly and 2 others
Don’t fight Dravid kangz

he copes with muh pakistani when in india if he said hes indian no one would bat an eye
Tbf it’s a very subtle difference even Salludon looked Indian before transformation imo
70DB17EC FFB5 483A A919 77B49048CB2E

I looked Indian in my old posts as well
BDB888A6 283A 48C8 8B22 DC94AF132B19

Now lean towards Iranid /Paki more
B6D3054F 5A2A 4888 B9DB 5CDA12506DD2

F09F7FF8 E595 406A B62C 004A676FA1EC

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Hero of the Imperium, latincell95, Elvisandreaa and 1 other person
same holds true for 99.9% of Indians and paks in the other country.

do u really think there arent people like sendhil or @FailedNormieManlet in pak? or there arent people like imran Abbas or shahid afridi or imran Khan in india?

problem with every pak vs India fronter is the same as every rice peddler, in that their mathematical REASONING is that of a 5yr old.

averages are MEANINGLESS cos when a girl looks at u she will decide what sue thinks u are and go from there. if u look like imran Abbas or siddharth malhotra u be treated the same, doesn't matter that they are from.different countries.

in the only instance it matters, ie noodlewhores, its ultimately irrelevant cos both will be rejected cos they not Same colour as a urinal.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 22126 and FailedNormieManlet
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: justinzayn and FailedNormieManlet
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827
@justinzayn

• Love it
Its the facial hair and what i originally meant was that just cuz hes paki doesnt meant hes that much different
Not just the facial hair leaner face and lighter pheno taller skull etc

• +1
he is right i think about pakistanis having higher steppe dna on average, which affects facial feature to some extent, also lesser mesolithic indian dna and higher neolithic iranjan dna

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15827 and justinzayn
@justinzayn do you live in Lahore Bhai

• +1
This Chadlet wont stop bullying incels

• JFL
One of the few "evisceration threads" that was actually an evisceration :love:

• JFL
he is right i think about pakistanis having higher steppe dna on average, which affects facial feature to some extent, also lesser mesolithic indian dna and higher neolithic iranjan dna
7A06E129 1774 448C 9B0D D9026AF1F7C8

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Chinacurry, Deleted member 21624 and BugeyeBigNoseCurry
Pakistanis are the most iconic users in this forum

Pakicel was high IQ
JustinZayn posts racebait all the time
Truecel is a mod
Salludon
I am, ofc, the most based one out of here for reasons I cannot tell you all

Nigeria, Indonesia, Bangladesh, and many other countries have the same population levels as us. Yet i cant even name any indonesian and Nigerian here. Our autism levels are absolutely top tier. We are the most cringe, foul and insane group of ppl and it is amazing i am so glad that i will die in this shithole

• JFL
Reactions: the BULL, Elvisandreaa, Deleted member 21624 and 3 others
@justinzayn you abused dog, you really thought you could just make a random thread about me, hating on me? You think that making a retarded "I mog you in looks" thread will change your pathetic reality?

View attachment 1863334

Justinzayn is a 5'11 pakistani living in (you guessed it) pakistan. He is KHHV yet will parade his "pakistani superiority" over others, despite him easily living one of the worst lives in the forum. I have previously made a thread about his pathetic life earlier, but to summarise it. He has no father, as soon as his father left, his mother went back to fucking her old HS/college boyfriend (talk about alpha fux beta bux).

Now while this already is bad as it is, and his economic situation is one I do not envy. HE STILL HAS THE NERVE TO MAKE FUN OF MY LOOKS LOL.

View attachment 1863342View attachment 1863343

Retarded abused dog really messaged a girl back and forth after she was giving him 1 word replies (talk about lack of social skills) and decided to post this pathetic conversation as some sort of victory LOL.

His so called superiority was displayed in this brutal thread where he was roasted by another curry foid JFL.

YOU CAN MOG ME IN LOOKS ALL YOU WANT, MAKE AS MANY COPE THREADS AS YOU WANT. BUT THE REALITY IS, I LIFEMOG YOUR PAHTETIC CURRY ASS TO HELL AND BACK. YOU WERE RAISED IN YOUR TINY VILLAGE MUD HUT AND WILL DIE IN YOUR HUT WITH YOUR COUSIN/WIFE BY YOUR SIDE. YOUR FINAL THOUGHTS WILL BE OF WHITE WOMEN BECAUSE YOU HATE YOUR OWN RACE JFL.

I think the funniest thing was when @justinzayn PM'd me telling me he'd mog me and get more girls than me in the UK JFL. Nigga you have a FOB accent, your voice is high pitched, you're autistic and can barely speak english (I have acc heard his voice). The only thing you'll be getting from women is restraining orders, the UK is brutal for FOB south asians. You have no chance, esp if you aren't holding a job which has some level of status. Your SMV here would be non-existent. It's delusional you actually decided to make a thread comparing us two.

VALIDATION FROM 1 GIRL OFF DISCORD WON'T COMPENSATE FOR YOUR AUTISM AND REALITY.

Lol normie Manlet gots beef.

• JFL
But justzayne sounds retartded ngl

• +1

View attachment 1863334

View attachment 1863342View attachment 1863343

I think the funniest thing was when @justinzayn PM'd me telling me he'd mog me and get more girls than me in the UK y . Nigga you have a FOB accent, your voice is high rr, you're autistic and can barely speak english (I have acc heard his voice). The only thing you'll be getting from women is restraining orders, the UK is brutal for FOB south asians. You have no chance, esp if you aren't holding a job which has some level of status. Your SMV here would be non-existent. It's delusional you actually decided to make a thread comparing us two.

Brutal, curry on curry violence

if you got roasted by this curry subhuman manlet, then its for you . lol

One of the most savage threads on this forum