KAMALA HARRIS WINS US ELECTION!

android

android

Forum Megaterachad
Check back in November boyos!
Zionist propaganda.

@gigell @BigJimsWornOutTires @LancasteR @Putin @cromagnon @noobs @vermillioncorefan

If this ages like milk I’ll hang myself :feelswhy:

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: thugmaxxer2, BigJimsWornOutTires, piec and 6 others
Both are Jew puppets

• +1
Reactions: Rzn, thugmaxxer2, nathan and 1 other person
1000 posts by the end of august

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: piec, nathan and android
I don't follow the US elections, but is Kamalla Haris from the same party as Biden? Just JFL at faggots who support them, Biden personally said in the video that he was a Zionist

• +1
Reactions: nathan, android and AutisticGymcel
Trump was legit at one point, but he’s since been bought out by zog, especially after the assassination attempt. It’s over. America is finished.

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach, nathan and android
no way the jew controlled won against the jew controlled :eek::oops:

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 78207, nathan and android
1000 posts by the end of august
I’ll delete my account by end of today because this forum raising my cortisol, my face crumple like raisins.

• JFL
Reactions: nathan and cromagnon
Trump was legit at one point, but he’s since been bought out by zog, especially after the assassination attempt. It’s over. America is finished.
Civil war you think?

Both are Jew puppets
the fact that Trump wanted to nationalize the Fed (because he was assassinated) says that he is anti-kikemasson

• +1
Reactions: android
Civil war you think?
After what’s been happening in the UK, possibly. Britain still has a predominant white culture tho that could be enforced after winning a civil war. America is so mixed, I can’t see any order in American society any time soon. This is all hypothetical tho.

• +1
Reactions: isis_Bleach and android
After what’s been happening in the UK, possibly. Britain still has a predominant white culture tho that could be enforced after winning a civil war. America is so mixed, I can’t see any order in American society any time soon. This is all hypothetical tho.
It’s calmed down in the UK so far tbh

android

Attachments

• joker-erm-whatthe.jpg
    joker-erm-whatthe.jpg
    238 KB · Views: 0
  • image_MJREl515_1686424378115_512.webp
    image_MJREl515_1686424378115_512.webp
    31.6 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: shia.jihadist
well u got about a 95% chance of it aging like milk :feelsrope:but thats actually lifefuel who wants a transgender african american orthodox jew to run the xountry:feelskek:

• JFL
Check back in November boyos!
Zionist propaganda.

@gigell @BigJimsWornOutTires @LancasteR @Putin @cromagnon @noobs @vermillioncorefan

If this ages like milk I’ll hang myself :feelswhy:
This is all foretold. She will not support Israel. Many nations will attack israel. They'll get demolished.

• +1
Americans can not and will not be trusted with their voices. But for now, let them eat cake. Give them a show! Feed their ignorant delusions. But what they think will happen, will never! Their voices are reminders of their pathetic ignorance.

I don't follow the US elections, but is Kamalla Haris from the same party as Biden? Just JFL at faggots who support them, Biden personally said in the video that he was a Zionist
She's from a party of her own making called, The Burden of Unburdens.