keep coping

Deleted member 15305

Deleted member 15305

will come back
There are goals you must hit every decade or so in order to be successful and not need to have a feeling of regret when that era of your life passes.

0-12 - you make friends because you are probably good at gaming or sports. You probably have cool clothes or shoes. If you miss out on this it will affect how you will see yourself in the 10-20/12-21 range.

10-20/12-21 - adolescence and prime teen years. In order to fully maximize your time in this era, you must build upon what you built from 0-10. You need to be on the taller end of your class in junior high/middle school, and you need to be approaching 6' by the time you leave high school minimum, and if you hit that height earlier the better, because it'll give you a chance to lose your virginity to the older upperclass foids at a younger age. Same applies when you go to college. You MUST be good at sports. Preferably football, basketball, baseball, hockey, soccer, track, in that order on average, meaning the best football player will mog the best soccer player. You could debate the top four, but they obviously mog soccer and track ppl. The ideal three is obviously the first three I mentioned, because that gives you the best chance to win 3 state championships, meaning three epic high school house parties to celebrate your achievements, which almost always means threesomes, orgies, alcohol, and weed galore. Then, after you've maximized your time in HS, you will do the same in college, except it's dialed up to 1000. Everything is bigger and better.

If you missed out on this, it's basically over, unless you're willing to cope and play catch-up socially speaking. Almost no ricecel or currycel will experience this, and will yearn for the times they missed in high school and college: all the orgies and parties they didn't get invited to because they were on the fucking math team and the school's chess club. Or they played the violin like a little pussy (which I can personally speak for because my mom tried to make me play the violin. Probably wanted me to get bullied even more in high school).

22-30. You graduated college and off to the real world. If you maximized your time in high school and college, you would've made a bunch of friends and powerful connections so you could get jobs making around $80K a year screwing around with excel sheets (which you would make some nerdy intern do, or some other nerdcel where that's literally all he does 24/7 because he has zero acquaintances outside of work). Meanwhile, you're going to be out drinking every weekend, going to strip clubs, getting invited to social clubs because of your strong frame and status. Eventually some older MILF will want to fuck you. She brings you back to her penthouse, and she pays off all of your student loans, buys you a penthouse of your own to host more parties with friends and foids, probably a yacht in the Mediterranean, multiple cars, and who knows how many suits and shit. She will also give you weekly 5 figure allowances, as long as you satisfy her with your huge dick. You will plagiarize off of the work of others to get to managerial positions, and become a powerful person in a large company.

And this will all come before the age of 30. After 30, if you played your cards right, you will be financially independent with everything paid off. You're coasting through the next 50-60 years of your life, fucking all the foids you want at all the locations in the world.

But of course, this isn't you. None of this is you. What you are is a mentally crippled loner whose self-confidence was completely destroyed because everyone around you at home and at school and at Wal-Mart working 12 hours a day told you you weren't worth anything. From your height, dick size, race, etc. Nature gave you the worst hand imaginable to the point where you cannot recover. And the worst part is, everyone will say it's YOUR fault that you were born short and a ricecel. They will constantly mock you for your appearance because they think that's what you deserve.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 15827, xanny, Deleted member and 3 others
YOUR fault that you were born short and a ricecel
its over todd krizelman GIF by National Geographic Channel

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member, Deleted member 15305 and 2 others
brutal thread, I'm 28 and just started college, I'm trying to play catch up my life when it's all over :feelskek:

I want to rope so bad but I dont have the balls to do it

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member and Deleted member 15305
i fukked up my school/uni years so badly. just missed out on all possible milestones.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305 and vaninskybird
  • +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: Toth's thot, Deleted member, Deleted member 15305 and 2 others
I LDARed so much, I don't care anymore, I just want to live stress-free without any higher goals or meaning.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305, aBetterMii and gamma
I LDARed so much, I don't care anymore, I just want to live stress-free without any higher goals or meaning.
How's life in Bolivia?

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
How's life in Bolivia?
It's very hot, and the last days there wasn't much to do because there was a strike. And people wear masks everyhwere, even in taxis. But I like the food, people are always friendly and we met old friends, so it's okay.

• +1
Reactions: gamma
It's very hot, and the last days there wasn't much to do because there was a strike. And people wear masks everyhwere, even in taxis. But I like the food, people are always friendly and we met old friends, so it's okay.
It would be great if there was the sea
Damn move to the coast of Chile or Peru

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Biggest regret in my life was not playing school sports

• +1
Reactions: mecmec and Deleted member 15305
True, specially the first years
All Chads were Chads at 10

• +1
Reactions: aBetterMii and Deleted member 15305