Kids at my school are idiots

M

MagicalWaves

Iron
I am a sophomore in highschool and some kids I know that are in relationships with girls are already getting tattoos of their names and shit like niggas we are 15-6 I think it's idiotic and retarded because they will have it on their body for the rest of their life's and they might not even last together and its only the guys getting that tats:lul:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Gonthar and slavicpsycho
cope they're thugmaxxing incel

• +1
Reactions: LuckyBeast
ok but are you getting laid?

• JFL
Reactions: LuckyBeast
cope they're thugmaxxing incel
how is having a mexican girls name on ur arm being a thug and most of the niggas that got the tats got cheated on and had to get a tattoo to cover it so its a waste of money and just idk weird in general

how is having a mexican girls name on ur arm being a thug and most of the niggas that got the tats got cheated on and had to get a tattoo to cover it so its a waste of money and just idk weird in general
Many look back at their last relationship with a feeling of: 'glad that it happened'. instead of 'it's so sad it ended'.

Lol, in my country some tattoo the name of multiple girls on them, so they wouldn't appear incel, and seem like they had multiple girlfriends...:feelskek:

Kids.org

• +1
Reactions: aryan mogger