Kids view subhumans as humans

D

Deleted member 3299

Kraken
Today I didnt feel like going to school so I stayed home. My mom said if I am staying home I should at least baby sit her friends kid.

Thought he was going to cry or something due to my subhuman face but instead he was cool (for a kid at least)

taught him to shoot a layup in basketball and played airplane with him (picked him up and pretended he was an airplane) played games, etc

by the time he had to leave he was about to cry because he wanted to stay more

why cant all people be nice like this?

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Limbo, Pietrosiek, Hepatologyscribe and 2 others
Sad shit, man.

• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: Pietrosiek, ChaddeusPeuterschmit and Deleted member 3299
Not always true, I was occasionally roasted by little kids.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 3299
Thought he was going to cry or something due to my subhuman face but instead he was cool
You do realize that even babies can distinguish between an attractive and unattractive face right? there are scientific studies that show that babies like attractive people more.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Pietrosiek
Thought he was going to cry or something due to my subhuman face but instead he was cool
You do realize that even babies can distinguish between an attractive and unattractive face right? there are scientific studies that show that babies like attractive people more.
i dont think a kid is going to care if you are subhuman or not bro

• JFL
Reactions: PersianKingdom
i dont think a kid is going to care if you are subhuman or not bro
Babies show a clear preference for attractive faces. Newborn babies challenge the view that "beauty is in the eye of the beholder". Researchers at Exeter University have found that infants just a few hours old show they prefer attractive faces.

Babies show a clear preference for attractive faces. Newborn babies challenge the view that "beauty is in the eye of the beholder". Researchers at Exeter University have found that infants just a few hours old show they prefer attractive faces.
so bro who cares

what does that have to do with me

so bro who cares

what does that have to do with me
People are born to discriminate against you the second they're born. This just proves it. All the IncelTear retards that think beauty is subjective LMAO. Imagine being discriminated by someone who was literally born hours ago.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2403 and Deleted member 3299
People are born to discriminate against you the second they're born. This just proves it. All the IncelTear retards that think beauty is subjective LMAO. Imagine being discriminated by someone who was literally born hours ago.
it is what it is man

we cant do anything about it

just keep on coping brah

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and PersianKingdom
Kids are cool with me because I don't look intimidating.

Not always true, I was occasionally roasted by little kids.

Yeah children are blackpilled on looks. They are ruder and will just say "You have a really big nose" "You look weird"

BUt they don't mean it in a mean way and don't really care. They just see you are ugly and will state it outloud to your face. But they don't actually care

• +1
Reactions: PenileFacialSurgery and BigBoy
Today I didnt feel like going to school so I stayed home. My mom said if I am staying home I should at least baby sit her friends kid.

Thought he was going to cry or something due to my subhuman face but instead he was cool (for a kid at least)

taught him to shoot a layup in basketball and played airplane with him (picked him up and pretended he was an airplane) played games, etc

by the time he had to leave he was about to cry because he wanted to stay more

why cant all people be nice like this?

This is why subhumans and people with personality defects go into teaching. As kids give them respect and power that adults won't give them.

Op chad confirmed

Just hang around kids your whole life theory.

• Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot
I got bullied by kids ngl