كيف يمكنني التخلص من جفاف الشعر؟

badr

badr

Iron
My hair is very dry and I don't follow any routine. I only use coconut oil and cold water

How can I get rid of dehydration? My hair wasn't like this when I was little

I never use shampoo. I used to use elvive conditioner, but I no longer use it anymore. I use coconut oil and L'Oréal Elvive Extraordinary Oil, and I use Benri Hair Mask with Angelica & Argan Oil & Panthenol to style the hair.

I'm thinking of cutting it

r/curlyhair - كيف يمكنني التخلص من الشعر الجاف؟

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: bone0smasher and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
Is this French ? Or Swedish ?

• JFL
Reactions: antony 726, mlbmogger252, Marsiere214 and 4 others
شعري جاف جدًا ولا أتبع أي روتين، أستخدم فقط زيت جوز الهند والماء البارد
كيف اتخلص من الجفاف شعري ما كان كذا لما كنت صغير
لا أستخدم الشامبو أبدًا. كنت أستخدم بلسم Elvive، لكنني لم أعد أستخدمه بعد الآن. أستخدم زيت جوز الهند وزيت Elvive Extraordinary Oil من L'Oréal، وأستخدم قناع الشعر Benri بزيت أنجليكا وزيت الأرجان والبانثينول لتصفيف الشعر.

أنا أفكر في قطعه

what

Stop shampooing too often

Try leave in conditioner

My hair is very dry and I don't follow any routine. I only use coconut oil and cold water

I never use shampoo. I used to use elvive conditioner, but I no longer use it anymore. I use coconut oil and L'Oréal Elvive Extraordinary Oil, and I use Benri Hair Mask with Angelica & Argan Oil & Panthenol to style the hair.

I don't speak English well what do you mean?
في كثير من العربين يتصرفون كانهم مجرمين في اوروبا هو يطقطق وهو يسال اذا انت فرنسية او سويدية لان يشوفون اوروبا كلها عرب

@DalitBoss خله هندي معاق

• JFL
Reactions: Sapieeen and N9wiff•˚₊‧⋆.
حلق شعرك و عيد من البداية

Testeorone max testosterone is what actually promotes sebum production from the sebcoius galnds aka natural oils

ترطيب keratine :lul: نيغا

I am 14 years old
Still test max I am also 14

Sleep with no limit/alarm

Eat 0 and almost 0 added sugar(that means no honey/juice/candy/pasteries
And although bread and pasta have a low sugar content they still count)

Eat a varied amount of animal meat chicken and fish

Socialize and getta out of this forum and talk to women but only consider tham as friends dating below 17 is uselss as shit

You again? JFL
Try using argan oil and go to a curly hair salon to get a haircut and ask for recommendations. This is the worst website for hair recommendations, especially curly hair

• +1
Reactions: badr
هل تستخدم الشامبو بكثرة؟

Try shea moisture

• JFL
Reactions: Autismcel

He typed in english and translated it to arabic that sly fucking bastard :lul: @Autismcel
Equivalent of indian tech YouTubers with english titles and then they talk hindi throughout the whole video jfl

• JFL
Reactions: arabcelxxx