Kindergarten is the blackpill

Deleted member 15338

Deleted member 15338

DONT COME TO MY FUNERAL IF YOU LIKE @2000 SLIGHTLY
Every popular kid became a Chad, every unpopular kid became an incel, you can just enter a kindergaten class and tell life of the kids there by looking at them for 5 minutes.

Also it was brutal iq pill too. I remember the retarded kids chose signs that are easy to draw, like an apple. While the smart ones had complex signs, like a truck. Retarded kids really ended up as retarded and smart kids really ended up as successful later in life.

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: chawaje, AefreTreow, Lmao and 9 others
i was popular kid in kindergarten

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: chawaje, BigBiceps, n0rthface and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Hueless, gamma, Deleted member 15338 and 3 others
It is over @Thompsonz

I tested positive for anti hbs

What is hbs?
3FCE5509 C1D4 4940 9A75 A7A9E53CAE61

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15309, Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 15338
is that when you were a little thug?
He never been a thug he ain’t hop of the porch

He’s a serial poser. One of the biggest here

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 13787
I was quite popular in kindergarten cause I was the one kid no one ever share toys with

• +1
Reactions: falling_boy_53

Id kill you in a fight, like change your face

• JFL
Reactions: n0rthface
Even back then i was an anti social aspie.

but he used to be a little thug and now he is gothboi

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15309 and AlexBrown84
Id kill you in a fight, like change your face
Feels good being the only mulatto and height mogging most of these hooks everytime I go outside

Attachments

• 06FD627C-35A3-4664-A810-D5508091B469.jpeg
    06FD627C-35A3-4664-A810-D5508091B469.jpeg
    2.3 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot
Legit, the popular guys were already popular by 1st grade and friends with people at other schools as well

• +1
Reactions: Lmao, Deleted member 15309, thereallegend and 1 other person
I was popular af in elementary school and was a confident class clown. I'm still good at making people laugh but I have no confidence now due to being genuinely extremely blackpilled about looks determining one's quality of life since 11 years old. Puberty also made me uglier. I look more masculine facially but I'm significantly uglier

In primary school I had the most female friends and female contact in my class out of all other boys. And my social position in the class also was good.

Now I’m here so I don’t think that your theory always works out. Puberty fucked me

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma and Deleted member 15338
In primary school I had the most female friends and female contact in my class out of all other boys.
This is an extremly bad trait jfl, other boys see the boys who is good with girls pre-puberty as faggy

Not larping i used to play with a girl when i was like 6 yo and she was saying we are lovers and etc. , i didnt like it at all back then

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: intovoid and germanlooks
This is an extremly bad trait jfl, other boys see the boys who is good with girls pre-puberty as faggy

Not larping i used to play with a girl when i was like 6 yo and she was saying we are lovers and etc. , i didnt like it at all back then
I don’t mean it in a way that I always hung out with girls instead of boys.
Just in addition to having many male friends I also was really good with the girls in comparison to the other boys.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15338
Every popular kid became a Chad, every unpopular kid became an incel, you can just enter a kindergaten class and tell life of the kids there by looking at them for 5 minutes.

Also it was brutal iq pill too. I remember the retarded kids chose signs that are easy to draw, like an apple. While the smart ones had complex signs, like a truck. Retarded kids really ended up as retarded and smart kids really ended up as successful later in life.
I even got bullied in kindergarten lol

But I also had girls protecting me so 😎

I was the second in the hierarchy of our kindergarten class. Childhood was a blast. Computer gaming consumed me, and I became less interested in hanging out with my mates.

Bullshit
I was popular and girls loved me
This lasted till middle school (I became a subhuman) but was still popular cause jester maxed :feelskek::feelskek:

I remember a lot of the bigger kids then not ending up being that tall in higher grades. I think middle school is where you get a better feeling where kids will end up.

Was popular and rather large in kindergarten

Ended up starving myself leading to stunted gtoeth and autismmaxxing to truecel:feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15309