King_'s Bizarre Bus Adventure (JFL at public transportation)

Deleted member 15129

Deleted member 15129

All hail
Welcome back to random adventures with King_ :

Yea the thread is long, but I added lots of pictures for your goldfish brains, dnr if you want tho :feelsgood::feelsgood:

Play this music, chill thread tbh:

Today I went with my dad to test out the bus from my college back to our home. Just wanted practice for the future now that school is in person again. Last year it was all online so I have zero experience with on campus tbh.

Parking is stupidly full and expensive at school + car insurance is too much for a joblesscel like me. So I guess it's public transportation for me :feelsgah:

Create meme "Burrows (Burrows , bus , Indian bus)" - Pictures -  Meme-arsenal.com
Overload Bus Stock Photo - Download Image Now - iStock

We Uber-ed to get there, took like 30 minutes, fell asleep ngl. :sleep: Once we were there we looked around for like 10 minutes to see if I could get my ID card early, but we couldn't find where we were supposed to get it :feelsyay:

Where GIFs | Tenor

The bus was coming soon so we just said fuck it and went back. There were surprisingly a lot of people waiting for different buses at the area where they come, probably 50-60. I heightmogged literally everyone there :chad: :feelshah:

Best Bus In India GIFs | Gfycat
gibberish

Lots of gooks and curries :incel:, and a few white girls. :feelsgah:
The white girls were all wearing short shorts and croptops :feelsgood: :feelsohh:

Sexy short shorts :
Nice bit of short shorts | flaky UK | Flickr
Emma Roberts Short Shorts - Emma Roberts Pants & Shorts Lookbook -  StyleBistro

Felt good looking at them tbh. But eventually the bus finally came and we got on. Now began the adventure that was the next hour of my life. :feelskek:

The bus driver was literally the most stereotypical thing possible. Fat white dude who had mustache literally like this:
Church elder delivers laugh-out-loud school bus stories - The Christian  Chronicle

The first thing I encounter when I enter the seating area of the bus is a black dude who is OBESE, wearing a marvel shirt, has a full ass soybeard, and is wearing a mask that is literally 1 inch tall (2.54cm for actual unitcels). Here he is pictured here (creative liberties taken bc I wasn't about to take pictures while next to my dad tbh):

This dude was straight up sleeping on his giant ass bag of stuff next to him, and his mask was so fucking small and thin it barely covered his mouth so it looked like he was wearing a sex gag or something. :lul:

But, whatever, right? I mean he at least was just sleeping. The next stop I saw a couple get aboard the bus. It blew my mind. It was an ASIAN MALE/BLACK FEMALE couple. :feelshaha: I thought that matchup was only in legends. The perfect pairing of subhumans tbh. :incel::heart::incel:

Tinder Began Exposing Our Ugly Dating Habits Five Years Ago
Asian Men Black Women | Married with Children | 01 - YouTube

Was thinking: "Okay, I guess gratz on them for settling with one another ". Oh boy I was wrong. THESE BITCHES WERE IN LOVE. As soon as they got on they literally instantly took masks off and started kissing, and TOUCHING EACH OTHER. :feelsgiga::feelsgiga::feelsgiga: ALL IN PUBLIC TOO. :lasereyes:

Literally died of cringe bc I was with my dad and he was seeing it all too. WTF was I supposed to do?

Public Displays Of Affection GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
Dies From Cringe GIF - Dies From Cringe - Discover & Share GIFs

Thank FUCK they got off after like 2 stops. They even had the nerve to look kinda flustered and embarrassed. These fuckers got off to showing their subhuman love to me. :woke::woke::woke::woke:

BUT on that very stop the next character comes in :feelsyay:

New Challenger Approaching GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
Severe Meth Addict' Charged With 'Viciously Beating' Small Dog :  NorthEscambia.com

An old white lady who looks about 40 but has aged terribly from alcohol and drugs comes in. And OF COURSE is somehow BESTIES with the bus driver. Musta been a regular or something :feelsthink:

Chats with him and then she sits down across from the black dude who has suddenly woken up (white woman detection? :lasereyes:) And now THEY start talking. I think the black guy said something to her I didn't hear tho, maybe he was hitting on her tho. All I hear is her laughing saying a couple things and then she MENTIONED SHE HAD A BOYFRIEND. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I Have A Boyfriend GIFs | Tenor
Crying Black Man GIFs | Tenor

I literally almost burst out laughing. :feelshaha::feelshaha: Even this drug addicted 40 scab covered burn victim looking bitch had a boyfriend, and rejected this dude lmao. :feelsrope:
(Now you might be saying: "Bb-but king what if she doesn't have le boyfriend and was just rejecting him?". Keep reading :feelsgood:)

Next the bus driver takes a break somewhere for 5 minutes to go smoke outside. :feelswah: Somehow during that time this bitch GETS A CALL FROM HER BOYFRIEND. She literally SQUEALED from excitement (MFW I will never have crackwhore squeal when I call her :feelswhy:).

Anime Excited GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

The driver comes back in and she just keeps chatting with her BF not caring about anything else in the world tbh. Black guy just rolls eyes and goes back to sleep :lul:

Girl Talking On Phone GIFs | Tenor
Eye Roll Bed GIF - Eye Roll Bed Lazy - Discover & Share GIFs

Next stop was a WHOLESOME ONE TBH. Another old crack addicted lady (but this one was legit homeless), came aboard and thought the fare was $1 instead of a $1.25. :pepefrown: The bus driver told her it was actually higher, but then he gave her a month long card pass for the rest of September :feelsokman:, told her to not worry. What a nice guy tbh, make sure u thank the bus driver :soy:

The Wholesome 100 Mod - Minecraft Mods - Mapping and Modding: Java Edition  - Minecraft Forum - Minecraft Forum

Now the other bitch finally ended her phone call, and things were pretty normal, people got off before us (that black guy never fuckin got off he was just sleeping in there ngl :lul:). Then some fucking hypebeast wearing twink entered, with airpods in, drip secured. :feelsuhh:

Hypebeast cargo pants

I couldn't tell if he was as tall as me or not, but I think he was less tall bc his femurs looked shorter, and his legs were straight when he sat (instead of up like mine bc im tall) :feelsgood::feelsgah::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgah::feelsgah:

He left literally 2 stops after, as soon as some girls walked past him and they cat called him and shit. But they were really low class latina girls. Still feelsbad that I dont get catcalled like that. :feelswah:

Im men GIF - Find on GIFER

Anyways the trip was fairly normal after that. Arrived home safely, learned how to use bus system and know the numbers/stops for my area. But JFL if EVERY bus trip after this is like this :feelswah:. More thread opportunities tho :feelsgah:.

Next time when I'm without my dad if something interesting happens, I'll take pictures bc I'm lowinhib and take them of random people irl ngl. Maybe I'll even say random PSL/blackpill shit to them while recording :feelsgood:

Thanks for reading bros!

The End GIFs - 50 Animated Images For Ending of Your Presentation

@subhuman incel @Nameless_Sunflower @WontStopNorwooding @Ed676 @EasternRightWinger15 @RoBobaFett999 @uglymug @datboijj @Acnno @AlwaysHaveQuestions @MyAssStinksLikeShit @Lmao @Chadeep @looksmaxxer234 @kjsbdfiusdf @studiocel @sytyl @ItisOver @Bitch @SteelTitan @itisogre

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Catawampus, turkproducer, Deleted member 14543 and 33 others
  • JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, turkproducer, Deleted member 14543 and 9 others
Im Asian and would date a black girl tbh. They always seen too masculine and low inhib for me though. I remember in high school once a black girl stopped me on my bike and said I was cute but I acted too shy and autistic and then she started roasting my shoes.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Yuya Moggershima, turkproducer, Baldingman1998 and 7 others
customary mog by this chadpreet
ThrSlayerEternal111

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15129
  • JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14848, Beetlejuice, Deleted member 3828 and 2 others
Where tag? I thought we were friends?
Tears

• JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: subhuman incel, Deleted member 7044 and Deleted member 15129
I'm sorry bro:feelswah::feelswah:

I'll make sure to add you to the next thread tho, just chose people who JFL reacted on my last threads tbh :p
In Love Cat GIF

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: ElySioNs, Baldingman1998, thecel and 1 other person
Thx for tag now I love you forever:love:

• Love it
BBC

• +1
cant believe i just read this wall of text about a dude on an incel site taking the bus

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Catawampus, turkproducer, Baldingman1998 and 3 others
Don’t worry op, i read every single word :Comfy:

• Love it

bump :feelsgood:

• +1
Reactions: Bitch
Asian Male + Black Female is the future.

51YGMAy9N8L

D3955018319884fc947e3e7d94ed3607

AMBW

Both rejected by their gender counterpart.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 3828, turkproducer, Baldingman1998 and 2 others
:)

• Love it
this tag made my day tbh

good thread, caged ngl

• Love it
Today I went with my dad to test out the bus from my college back to our home. Just wanted practice for the future now that school is in person again.
In what country and city happened this?

Very good story telling.
What r u studying?

• +1
California won't say what city tho
Isn't California like one of the most advanced places in the world, I live in Romania and don't see this kind of shit in buses...

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15129 and Baldingman1998
How tall are you?

• +1
Isn't California like one of the most advanced places in the world, I live in Romania and don't see this kind of shit in buses...
Nah there's lots of poor people everywhere. It's just the most populous state, meaning its gonna have the most variety. Silicon Valley is where the rich tech CEOs live tbh.

How tall are you?
6'3-6'4

• Woah
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Nah there's lots of poor people everywhere. It's just the most populous state, meaning its gonna have the most variety. Silicon Valley is where the rich tech CEOs live tbh.
Ahem....well, you need a car, from what I've read almost everybody has a car in US, only the poorest people take the bus, in Europe the public transportation system is much better and many people use it, back when I was in college almost all the students took the bus, having a car was a big halo, but now you need one just to keep up with the others and not look poor...

• +1

6'3-6'4
Fuck I'm only 6'2 manlet. We're talking barefoot here right?

• +1
Fuck I'm only 6'2 manlet. We're talking barefoot here right?
Yes barefoot morning I barely reach 6'4, night height is about 6'3.5. but ur still taller than 99% of people bro don't worry

• Woah
Reactions: Baldingman1998
Welcome to new America. On its way to becoming a Third world country

• +1
Reactions: Gonthar and Deleted member 15129
The worst thing is when a lady brings her 5 toddler aged kids on the bus and they scream and cry the entire way

• +1
Reactions: turkproducer and Deleted member 15129
No tag, suicide fuel

• So Sad
I am very disappointed. You literally just described a completely normal bus ride....

• JFL
I am very disappointed. You literally just described a completely normal bus ride....
Bro I didn't know it was always this bad. This is my first time using public transportation ngl :feelsyay:

Bro I didn't know it was always this bad. This is my first time using public transportation ngl :feelsyay:
Yes, this is normal. It can get even worse.
Sometimes drunk people are on public transport and insult guests. Sometimes they even want to start fights.
Homeless crack addicts are an every day occurence on a bus ride.

• +1
Welcome back to random adventures with King_ :

Yea the thread is long, but I added lots of pictures for your goldfish brains, dnr if you want tho :feelsgood::feelsgood:

Play this music, chill thread tbh:

Today I went with my dad to test out the bus from my college back to our home. Just wanted practice for the future now that school is in person again. Last year it was all online so I have zero experience with on campus tbh.

Parking is stupidly full and expensive at school + car insurance is too much for a joblesscel like me. So I guess it's public transportation for me :feelsgah:

Create meme "Burrows (Burrows , bus , Indian bus)" - Pictures -  Meme-arsenal.com
Overload Bus Stock Photo - Download Image Now - iStock

We Uber-ed to get there, took like 30 minutes, fell asleep ngl. :sleep: Once we were there we looked around for like 10 minutes to see if I could get my ID card early, but we couldn't find where we were supposed to get it :feelsyay:

Where GIFs | Tenor

The bus was coming soon so we just said fuck it and went back. There were surprisingly a lot of people waiting for different buses at the area where they come, probably 50-60. I heightmogged literally everyone there :chad: :feelshah:

Best Bus In India GIFs | Gfycat
gibberish

Lots of gooks and curries :incel:, and a few white girls. :feelsgah:
The white girls were all wearing short shorts and croptops :feelsgood: :feelsohh:

Sexy short shorts :
Nice bit of short shorts | flaky UK | Flickr
Emma Roberts Short Shorts - Emma Roberts Pants & Shorts Lookbook -  StyleBistro

Felt good looking at them tbh. But eventually the bus finally came and we got on. Now began the adventure that was the next hour of my life. :feelskek:

The bus driver was literally the most stereotypical thing possible. Fat white dude who had mustache literally like this:
Church elder delivers laugh-out-loud school bus stories - The Christian  Chronicle

The first thing I encounter when I enter the seating area of the bus is a black dude who is OBESE, wearing a marvel shirt, has a full ass soybeard, and is wearing a mask that is literally 1 inch tall (2.54cm for actual unitcels). Here he is pictured here (creative liberties taken bc I wasn't about to take pictures while next to my dad tbh):

View attachment 1321813

This dude was straight up sleeping on his giant ass bag of stuff next to him, and his mask was so fucking small and thin it barely covered his mouth so it looked like he was wearing a sex gag or something. :lul:

But, whatever, right? I mean he at least was just sleeping. The next stop I saw a couple get aboard the bus. It blew my mind. It was an ASIAN MALE/BLACK FEMALE couple. :feelshaha: I thought that matchup was only in legends. The perfect pairing of subhumans tbh. :incel::heart::incel:

Tinder Began Exposing Our Ugly Dating Habits Five Years Ago
Asian Men Black Women | Married with Children | 01 - YouTube

Was thinking: "Okay, I guess gratz on them for settling with one another ". Oh boy I was wrong. THESE BITCHES WERE IN LOVE. As soon as they got on they literally instantly took masks off and started kissing, and TOUCHING EACH OTHER. :feelsgiga::feelsgiga::feelsgiga: ALL IN PUBLIC TOO. :lasereyes:

Literally died of cringe bc I was with my dad and he was seeing it all too. WTF was I supposed to do?

Public Displays Of Affection GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
Dies From Cringe GIF - Dies From Cringe - Discover & Share GIFs

Thank FUCK they got off after like 2 stops. They even had the nerve to look kinda flustered and embarrassed. These fuckers got off to showing their subhuman love to me. :woke::woke::woke::woke:

BUT on that very stop the next character comes in :feelsyay:

New Challenger Approaching GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY
Severe Meth Addict' Charged With 'Viciously Beating' Small Dog :  NorthEscambia.com

An old white lady who looks about 40 but has aged terribly from alcohol and drugs comes in. And OF COURSE is somehow BESTIES with the bus driver. Musta been a regular or something :feelsthink:

Chats with him and then she sits down across from the black dude who has suddenly woken up (white woman detection? :lasereyes:) And now THEY start talking. I think the black guy said something to her I didn't hear tho, maybe he was hitting on her tho. All I hear is her laughing saying a couple things and then she MENTIONED SHE HAD A BOYFRIEND. :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul:

I Have A Boyfriend GIFs | Tenor
Crying Black Man GIFs | Tenor

I literally almost burst out laughing. :feelshaha::feelshaha: Even this drug addicted 40 scab covered burn victim looking bitch had a boyfriend, and rejected this dude lmao. :feelsrope:
(Now you might be saying: "Bb-but king what if she doesn't have le boyfriend and was just rejecting him?". Keep reading :feelsgood:)

Next the bus driver takes a break somewhere for 5 minutes to go smoke outside. :feelswah: Somehow during that time this bitch GETS A CALL FROM HER BOYFRIEND. She literally SQUEALED from excitement (MFW I will never have crackwhore squeal when I call her :feelswhy:).

Anime Excited GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

The driver comes back in and she just keeps chatting with her BF not caring about anything else in the world tbh. Black guy just rolls eyes and goes back to sleep :lul:

Girl Talking On Phone GIFs | Tenor
Eye Roll Bed GIF - Eye Roll Bed Lazy - Discover & Share GIFs

Next stop was a WHOLESOME ONE TBH. Another old crack addicted lady (but this one was legit homeless), came aboard and thought the fare was $1 instead of a $1.25. :pepefrown: The bus driver told her it was actually higher, but then he gave her a month long card pass for the rest of September :feelsokman:, told her to not worry. What a nice guy tbh, make sure u thank the bus driver :soy:

View attachment 1321847

Now the other bitch finally ended her phone call, and things were pretty normal, people got off before us (that black guy never fuckin got off he was just sleeping in there ngl :lul:). Then some fucking hypebeast wearing twink entered, with airpods in, drip secured. :feelsuhh:

Hypebeast cargo pants

I couldn't tell if he was as tall as me or not, but I think he was less tall bc his femurs looked shorter, and his legs were straight when he sat (instead of up like mine bc im tall) :feelsgood::feelsgah::feelsgood::feelsgood::feelsgah::feelsgah:

He left literally 2 stops after, as soon as some girls walked past him and they cat called him and shit. But they were really low class latina girls. Still feelsbad that I dont get catcalled like that. :feelswah:

Im men GIF - Find on GIFER

Anyways the trip was fairly normal after that. Arrived home safely, learned how to use bus system and know the numbers/stops for my area. But JFL if EVERY bus trip after this is like this :feelswah:. More thread opportunities tho :feelsgah:.

Next time when I'm without my dad if something interesting happens, I'll take pictures bc I'm lowinhib and take them of random people irl ngl. Maybe I'll even say random PSL/blackpill shit to them while recording :feelsgood:

Thanks for reading bros!

The End GIFs - 50 Animated Images For Ending of Your Presentation

@subhuman incel @Nameless_Sunflower @WontStopNorwooding @Ed676 @EasternRightWinger15 @RoBobaFett999 @uglymug @datboijj @Acnno @AlwaysHaveQuestions @MyAssStinksLikeShit @Lmao @Chadeep @looksmaxxer234 @kjsbdfiusdf @studiocel @sytyl @ItisOver @Bitch @SteelTitan @itisogre

Imagine being excited by REGULaRLIf Boyo

I want more @King_
Hope Part 2 is in making and Part 1 better get an anime adaptation